or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NascarFanatic24

Great map, got decently far in ee. Just lost jbird tho so will have to play and complete later when we have 4 again. Back to exos I go

Double Post Merge: March 22, 2015, 08:00:52 pm
If you need help with some steps we have gotten to running the gen like a origins generator for power.
9 years ago
Live streaming this now twith.tv/nascarfanatic24 OMG this map is really really good
9 years ago
Hey Jbird and AwesomePie, I will be playing map on stream here in a minute. Thanks for the time put in, I remember when I was there listening to this all be put together.

Again thanks guys. Hope it's got a good ee again.
9 years ago
Great map, had great time playing on my stream. The map looks exactly identical to it's Black Ops 2 counterpart. I liked having to find all panels, thinking at first they activated power, but there was a actual power lol. Nice way of obtaining extra perk slot.

I did find one uh oh bug, I could not complete buyable ending. I gathered up enough to buy the 50,000 went back and no trigger to buy.

Overall: 8.5/10

Please keep mapping, but try to make other maps of your own design. Be creative!
9 years ago
I'd trust this guys opinion over yours because he's actually made a map, as bad as it was.
Thanks mac, haven't seen you in ahwile
9 years ago
Who would have bragging rights? You pick a map you like and they get bragging rights? 0/10
Also your grammar is :P

Nice reply, see someone does not like this idea. Please next time if you have something smart to say, I would highly recommend keeping it to your self.

Thanks,

Nascar
9 years ago
About to play tonight
9 years ago
If you do not know me already, I am Nascar from Nascarfanatic24 on twitch. I will be playing alot more custom again and at end of week or month, I will vote a on which map I felt did the best. No reward, except that of bragging rights.

If you like to see your map displayed on my channel just check it out here:

twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Thanks in advance.
9 years ago
Yes,

I do plan to make another map, don't know when. Maze of circles still be the map, or might do another. I lost my pc hdd recently so getting back to mapping has been hard. I would have to relearn everything

So what would you like to see?
9 years ago
I had fun showcasing this while back for early preview, looks like you added some stuff.
9 years ago
i still enjoy the map cant wait to see your next piece of work
Thanks I will try my best, but I got to get everything back
9 years ago
Attention everyone:

Due to unfortunate hard drive corruption and lack of internet problems. I will not be able to fix map, I apologize in advance. I just lost everything to my map and everything else important including mod tools.

I still have plans for 2 more maps and a map with zk but don't know when. Stayed tuned.

Appreciate everyone that played and hope you enjoyed.
9 years ago
Good stuff you release a beta
9 years ago
Yea I guess I overlook it
10 years ago
easiest map ever created :D

That is matter of preference man, some people find it hard.
10 years ago
Loading ...