or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NascarFanatic24

good, map, the jumpscares was nicely scaryi   :'( i get scared, fun map though #SW&g

Thanks and glad you enjoy!

As far as bug go, I have yet to really look into it for i have no knowledge. The bug is related to RedSpaces boss. Worst case senario boss will be removed if I can't have him help fix it.
10 years ago
Will give a go, watched you map this and it was fun.
10 years ago
Nice map! Great job for your first map. I saw laggins video so hopefully that boss glitch will get fixed but besides that I am impressed :)
Thanks man, I have to await free time from Redspace, for the boss is his.
10 years ago
Working on Mapping for update. I plan to add another area or two and then zone them in properly.  If you like to see progress live then come by www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24
10 years ago
I'm still doing my run-through on this, and I just found the pony room. At first I was thinking "Is this OP's idea of a jumpscare?  :lol:" Then I thought "I am ok with this  :gusta:"  #Bronypower

haha thanks.
10 years ago
Patch 1.0 Notes

-Boss zombies round glitching out (working on fix)
-Boss zombies teleporting to un-opened area (fixed)
-Few texture errors

Additions

-Solo quick revive
-Stamina up

Patch will be released sometime soon as soon as approiate testing is done.

Thanks again for playing, amd appoligize for the bugs. I never noticed these issue nor did beta testers.
10 years ago
Same problem as other guy, boss teleported me to an area which i have not opened yet so no zombies spawn there, fix this please.

Already fixed, looking into a bigger issue right now. Patch will be out soon as it's fully tested.
10 years ago
Woohoo! Finally time to give this map a proper review. Btw I'd love to play it with you coop ASAP, maybe even tonight if you're streaming ;)

Just have one correction to make in dem credits

Rags didn't make that song, he covered it. The original is by Swagberg & Maros.

Yea sure we can do that in little.
10 years ago
Added a few more to credits list sorry if I forgot you guys.
10 years ago
Would like to see footage of your game if possible.
10 years ago
thanks man :troll:

Anytime

Double Post Merge: September 26, 2014, 05:14:52 pm
You wanna see map, before you play. Well upon request. I am showing it on my Twitch channel. Thanks again for you support.

www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24
10 years ago
Think I've found a bug. Here's what happened.

I was in radio room, after turning power on I headed for radio as step 1. Killed zombies, next wave boss got me. I teleported to an area with Speed Cola. Zombies are not spawning there. They're not reaching me or climbing trough buildings. And they're dying slowly in an endlessly way, If I stay too long I may actually make it wave 100.
There's a door or debris to clear for 750 and I got 300ish lol

Apart from that it's a cool map, tbh I liked the good old look. Nazi zombies, and WaW weapons fitting the scene. What's not fitting is that techy looking weapon box.

As far as being teleporter to unplayable if me guessing that all players would be outside by the time power was on, as far as box. It's one of the grandpa's inventions.
10 years ago
I really hope you guys enjoy, and again thanks to everyone involved. The map would be bad, so far really positive feedback.

If you are a Youtuber or Streamer, could you PM you channel so I can watch you, I really want to see reactions.
10 years ago
Loading ...