or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - NascarFanatic24

First off guys, please be respectful in responding issues you find in map and not act like little kids.

I like to say I had a extremely fun time tesing this map, and was hard at times to not answering any question that was not release already by the mapper (ZK). The Easter Egg was the most crucial part in testing, alot of bugs kept popping up. We also had to make sure map was stable with all this super hero madness going on. Through out the process me and chrome recommended different things you guys should like.

Please be in mind if you have a lower end pc, you will HAVE frame issues.

Other than that, don't ask me for EE help. In agreement with ZK, I was not in testing for exclusives nor profit. I will however after about 1 week or so, put up a guide if nothing has been found.

Have fun playing

I was just a tester not mapper.
8 years ago
I will be resuming this again soon, been very distracted with testing Malibu Drive and playing Black Ops 3. I was gonna wait til Black ops 3 PC mod tools and hopefully transfer this .map over. I can't guarantee that will happen. Also, I did mention that Midget Blaster would join but he too got to caught up in Black ops 3 and yet to hear from him since we first started working before Black Ops 3 release. Currently working with another mapper you guys know very well. I won't announce until we have actually made progress.

Will start continuing updated in next month or so depending on if Black Ops 3 draws me back in.
8 years ago
I enjoyed the map, besides the waw zombies. But can't complain to you about that.
8 years ago
I am pleased to announce that Eloise Asylum is taking another mapper, alongside a scrip-tor (RedSpace- Custom Boss, etc). Midget Blaster, of recent released Lavender Town, will co-develop  Eloise: A Horror Zombies experience. Stayed tuned for details as the map develops. I hope with his skill set alongside detail will help excel this map even better for the player to enjoy and feel engulfed.

Also, note this should help the time of release be shorter, right now map is still in the design/lay out phase.

Mapper: Midget Blaster
Scrip-tor: RedSpace
8 years ago
Well, i'm convinced. It feels much easier to complete tasks this way. Now I'm thinking of how to fit 3 monitors onto the desk, since I barely have one fitted :please:

I use multiple monitors for various tasks that you can't simple do on one workspace:

I use my left monitor for chat and music (pandora, youtube, etc, obs)
Middle is my tv (Not computer monitor)
Right is used for capture software, and twitter/social media.

It's all just a convenience to have, not required.

Two sum up:

2 monitor for more workspace
1 tv for gaming and cable.
8 years ago
Yes please, that would be very helpful. Just get dumb with it lol
8 years ago
was he being serious?

Also, things have got into a bit of a state lately admitadly, but i think its just been a low point for everyone involved, forgetting their inhibitions/manners. I genuinely dont think people ( most lol ) are here for the sole purpose of causing misery. It may seem that way, but like i said, going through a dark patch

The problem we have lately, in my opinion, is people are quick to - and happy to - judge and demean other users or their work, either without realising or without giving a f$%^ how much they can upset the other person. We know, coz its "us" that get the PMs asking for their topics to be removed due to hurt feelings and upset

But the biggest problem is people are happy to judge and attack, but not "help". Everyone tends to keep their assets and scripts private, a lot of easily answered help topics just go ignored, maps that look good, get no comments - but only because the person cannot find anything "bad" to say, which is a shame

I think we all need to start encouraging each other more, and not in a "this sucks make it better" way, thats not helpful. All your doing is insulting someones love child, these people genuinly believe they are being helpful with this, but because they are so close minded that they wont even consider the downside, often just quoting, if you cant take the fire, get off the internet

vs

Same effect, except one is actually positive

I found this with ProRevenge when we met, no one was answering his help topics, and he didnt even ask anything silly, it was all understandable problems. Yet still very few answered or offered help. I helped him with Nacht, and he turned out to be one of our best mappers.

I think if we take a "we are here to help each other do better" approach over the "we are here to point out fault, and nothing else" attitude, this site will improve dramatically

as for the DDOS stuff and crap like that, 90% of the time, thats just stupid kids shouting their internet rage mouth off, they absolutely have no idea how to actually do it and are prob just young and hitting that "puberty" thing. That I would ignore entirely, unless it really becomes vicious. People will always run their mouths, its when they go "too far" it becomes a problem - But if it does get out of hand, either contact staff/moderators directly or use the report to moderator button, it helps us, to help you

Give peace a chance :)
  You hit it right on the nail, pretty much:

-Grow Up
-Constructive and not abusive
-Nothing nice to say move on

With these few examples the community will improve.
8 years ago
My son is dead no thanks to you...

Defeats the purpose of even commenting on this with a message like that. SMH :-\
8 years ago

Here is picture of my live stream/YouTube set up:

8 years ago
Hello,

I am Nascarfanatic24, and I wanted state my stance about cyber insults/ immaturity. It has been coming to my attention that most of community is here to hurt each other in some way either by stealing of assets (Without Permission), donating to get a map, virus given to people, attitude, immaturity, ddos threats, bashing, and overall stupid people.

This is a community that people should come to have fun, a lot of mappers takes there time to bring there ideas to the table for others in the community to play and have fun. But no, it's about how bad a person is, or there map is. That is not how this community should be.

I am very happy UGX is taking steps forward to eliminate those members who don't care about any thing they say or do within the community.

Example: I had buddy join UGX Team Speak, and utterly was disrespected greatly for his mapping and anything else childlike.

One that is stupid, and pointless. This individual is taking there time between college and work to create content for the community and all people want to do is bash. One thing: Group Up.

Those are my opinions! Glad UGX staff is working to resolve these issues.
8 years ago
Week 11 Update:

What's new:

-Building Layout on second building almost done
-Started progress of underground tunnel
-New Ambient Music
-Darker atmosphere
-and few minor layout of main building tweeks

Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IazheM5EZSU

Best if you mute current song in video and play this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9kA9GYOzHc

(Can't put this on video, cause of copyright)

Double Post Merge: October 30, 2015, 05:46:04 am
Week 11 Update:

What's new:

-New Ambient Music
-Darker atmosphere

Here is a video:

Double Post Merge: October 30, 2015, 10:01:54 pm

Remember you can always watch the production of this in real time every night almost at:

http://www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Week 11 Update:

What's new:

-New Ambient Music
-Darker atmosphere

Here is a video:

Double Post Merge: October 30, 2015, 05:46:04 am
8 years ago
Here are some in-game shots, I have been messing around with _createart file for map. I eliminated all fog, I feel this dark mist feels good.

I also added perfect ambient music.

Here is the shots:

Little GIF:

https://gyazo.com/f414b5ef0584ddcfe54eefa3c81c0b79

What do you think?
8 years ago
I had fun playing this, good job
9 years ago
Week 10, update:

-First floor layout done, added more exterior detail.
-Changed Skybox
-Fixed some issues with brushes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfHZwGjw_Hw
9 years ago
Thanks for the early play, excellent map. Few minor polishes and the map will be good for your release date of the 23rd. Easter Egg was fun, map was well layed out, etc. Can't wait to play again and beat the EE.
9 years ago
Loading ...