Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hello,

I am Nascarfanatic24, and I wanted state my stance about cyber insults/ immaturity. It has been coming to my attention that most of community is here to hurt each other in some way either by stealing of assets (Without Permission), donating to get a map, virus given to people, attitude, immaturity, ddos threats, bashing, and overall stupid people.

This is a community that people should come to have fun, a lot of mappers takes there time to bring there ideas to the table for others in the community to play and have fun. But no, it's about how bad a person is, or there map is. That is not how this community should be.

I am very happy UGX is taking steps forward to eliminate those members who don't care about any thing they say or do within the community.

Example: I had buddy join UGX Team Speak, and utterly was disrespected greatly for his mapping and anything else childlike.

One that is stupid, and pointless. This individual is taking there time between college and work to create content for the community and all people want to do is bash. One thing: Group Up.

Those are my opinions! Glad UGX staff is working to resolve these issues.
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
My son is dead no thanks to you...
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
My son is dead no thanks to you...

Defeats the purpose of even commenting on this with a message like that. SMH :-\
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Defeats the purpose of even commenting on this with a message like that. SMH :-\
was he being serious?

Also, things have got into a bit of a state lately admitadly, but i think its just been a low point for everyone involved, forgetting their inhibitions/manners. I genuinely dont think people ( most lol ) are here for the sole purpose of causing misery. It may seem that way, but like i said, going through a dark patch

The problem we have lately, in my opinion, is people are quick to - and happy to - judge and demean other users or their work, either without realising or without giving a f$%^ how much they can upset the other person. We know, coz its "us" that get the PMs asking for their topics to be removed due to hurt feelings and upset

But the biggest problem is people are happy to judge and attack, but not "help". Everyone tends to keep their assets and scripts private, a lot of easily answered help topics just go ignored, maps that look good, get no comments - but only because the person cannot find anything "bad" to say, which is a shame

I think we all need to start encouraging each other more, and not in a "this sucks make it better" way, thats not helpful. All your doing is insulting someones love child, these people genuinly believe they are being helpful with this, but because they are so close minded that they wont even consider the downside, often just quoting, if you cant take the fire, get off the internet

"Your script is so poorly written it hurts my eyes to read, and WHY are you double declaring variables, the syntax here is attrocious, also your mapping NEEDS MORE DETIAL, trees DO NOT look like that and why is there a model suspended off the floor, so unrealistic, you need to improve this to the level of - treyarch mapper - immediatly, i dont care if youve only been here a month, i did it etc etc "

vs

"Awesome looking work, done a really good job so far! You seem to be getting your head around scripting, but I would try to avoid double declaring varialbes because "insert example of what can go wrong here". Maps looking good too, lol btw whats with the floating model in the second image  :D. Im looking forward to see how much more detail you will add by the end, keep up the awesome work!"

Same effect, except one is actually positive

I found this with ProRevenge when we met, no one was answering his help topics, and he didnt even ask anything silly, it was all understandable problems. Yet still very few answered or offered help. I helped him with Nacht, and he turned out to be one of our best mappers.

I think if we take a "we are here to help each other do better" approach over the "we are here to point out fault, and nothing else" attitude, this site will improve dramatically

as for the DDOS stuff and crap like that, 90% of the time, thats just stupid kids shouting their internet rage mouth off, they absolutely have no idea how to actually do it and are prob just young and hitting that "puberty" thing. That I would ignore entirely, unless it really becomes vicious. People will always run their mouths, its when they go "too far" it becomes a problem - But if it does get out of hand, either contact staff/moderators directly or use the report to moderator button, it helps us, to help you

Give peace a chance :)
Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 07:44:48 am by Harry Bo21
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
NascarFanatic24's Groups
was he being serious?

Also, things have got into a bit of a state lately admitadly, but i think its just been a low point for everyone involved, forgetting their inhibitions/manners. I genuinely dont think people ( most lol ) are here for the sole purpose of causing misery. It may seem that way, but like i said, going through a dark patch

The problem we have lately, in my opinion, is people are quick to - and happy to - judge and demean other users or their work, either without realising or without giving a f$%^ how much they can upset the other person. We know, coz its "us" that get the PMs asking for their topics to be removed due to hurt feelings and upset

But the biggest problem is people are happy to judge and attack, but not "help". Everyone tends to keep their assets and scripts private, a lot of easily answered help topics just go ignored, maps that look good, get no comments - but only because the person cannot find anything "bad" to say, which is a shame

I think we all need to start encouraging each other more, and not in a "this sucks make it better" way, thats not helpful. All your doing is insulting someones love child, these people genuinly believe they are being helpful with this, but because they are so close minded that they wont even consider the downside, often just quoting, if you cant take the fire, get off the internet

vs

Same effect, except one is actually positive

I found this with ProRevenge when we met, no one was answering his help topics, and he didnt even ask anything silly, it was all understandable problems. Yet still very few answered or offered help. I helped him with Nacht, and he turned out to be one of our best mappers.

I think if we take a "we are here to help each other do better" approach over the "we are here to point out fault, and nothing else" attitude, this site will improve dramatically

as for the DDOS stuff and crap like that, 90% of the time, thats just stupid kids shouting their internet rage mouth off, they absolutely have no idea how to actually do it and are prob just young and hitting that "puberty" thing. That I would ignore entirely, unless it really becomes vicious. People will always run their mouths, its when they go "too far" it becomes a problem - But if it does get out of hand, either contact staff/moderators directly or use the report to moderator button, it helps us, to help you

Give peace a chance :)
  You hit it right on the nail, pretty much:

-Grow Up
-Constructive and not abusive
-Nothing nice to say move on

With these few examples the community will improve.
Date Registered: 21 September 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Mapper - Fracture Studios
Signature
SirJammy's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
SirJammy's Contact & Social Linksjamiecallow2jamboii12SirJammyMrCraftingDude
K.

Loading ...