or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - johndoe

Align the lightmaps on all faces. Press ctrl+l to go to lightmap mode and then select all the faces of the wall where light doesn't align well and then apply the lightmap texture to them at the same time.
6 years ago
which scripting language is used in Radiant?
lisp
6 years ago
make sure you installed the update for mod tools properly and also make sure the game is also up to date.
6 years ago
Or if you still want to do this on radiant without messing the UV's, you can try using GTKRadiant, which can convert maps to .obj models.
6 years ago
Everytime you load the main menu again, the game tries to go online. So you need to disconnect from the internet whenever you launch the game, whenever you launch a mod from the menu or whenever you go back to the menu after leaving a game.
6 years ago
How about you release another version of the map with Cod WW2 weapons after you're finished with the one with MWR weapons?
6 years ago
or you could just increase the collision lod of the model on asset manager.
6 years ago
Turn your connection off before launching the game and turn it on after it fails to go online.
6 years ago
How did you make the ladder then? Is it 90 degrees on a wall or is it leaning? Also, does the ladder brush go through any other solid object? I'd like to see a screenshot from radiant and an in game video to understand your problem better.
6 years ago
The game doesn't allow you to turn around while climbing which is why you can't keep turning around. It's not a bug, it's a feature :)
6 years ago
Create a duplicate of the slide animation but move the joint to the same position to the position when it's empty.
6 years ago
If your gdt's are not in source_data, the converter usually says it's successful but  it doesn't convert the assets. If you see the name of the images before you see the conversion successful message, then it means it actually converts them but if it only says conversion successful without giving any information about the asset, then it means your gdt is probably in the wrong folder.
6 years ago
Well something great and terrible happened.

I manage to complete the easter egg and gain access to all the special weapons, but when I use the Sweeper on a horde of zombies I almost IMMEDIATELY get a g_spawn error.

At least it saved my levels, I went from 15-32 in that game.
set your corpse count to tiny
6 years ago
dude, maybe instead of making the text all big and bold just use normal complete sentences? Maybe you're not actually from the usa and use some translator, or maybe i dont understand it because i'm not from the usa, or i'm to old or something but it's 50% guessing for me what you actually ask here..
english teacher here. i have no idea what the fuck he's going on about either.
7 years ago
Loading ...