or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - johndoe

Remember the episode whe  Jerin kicked Guko's ass before he went ulrta isntit on him? Man were those good times.
6 years ago
wait, its illegial to ask for commissioned mods? I thought its to prevent profiting off the tools themselves.
What's the difference between asking for money for a mod you've made and asking for someone to make a mod for you in exchange of money? In both cases, someone gets paid for what he has done using the tools which makes you promise you won't use it for commercial purposes, which means you'll be committing a crime if you pay someone to make a mod for you as it's been made clear that the tools we have been provided with can only be used for purposes that seek no profit. Need I say more?
6 years ago
Could you be a doll and check the EULA of mod tools to save me the trouble of finding the exact part where it says you can't profit using the mod tools?
6 years ago
well the launcher has the necessary buttons to create a map which means you won't need a script placer. as for your other error, i don't remember having that before but it might be a warning rather than an error.
6 years ago
did you run the launcher as admin?
6 years ago
Well, I forgot to mention how copies are usually worse than original.  Like look at PUBG and Fortnite.  PUBG is an original, and Fortnite is a copy of PUBG, and Fortnite is absolutely horrible.
and pubg is a copy of minecraft hunger games
6 years ago
I would like to add Both but I dont know where I can get the premade files for those two weapons.
The point of making a mod is to add stuff that are created by you. If you don't know how to do that and if you're only going to use assets that are made by other people, please refrain from posting "your" mod here.
6 years ago
>nazi_zombie_slow
>verrüct runners
Spoiler: click to open...
>:(
6 years ago
It usually happens when there's a typo in the kvps or in the scripts. Make sure everything in the kvps and the scripts match and make sure you properly connected your spawners to everything.
6 years ago
1-) You might have accidentally disabled models/prefabs on filters. Press F to check what's enabled/disabled.

2-) The bigger your map gets, the longer it takes Radiant to load it. It also checks the material/model database everytime you open it.
6 years ago
You should probably finish what you're working on before starting to do something new. Also, do you have any experience with Valve Hammer Editor? Because it's much harder to learn compared to Radiant and it's the main reason why I never bothered making maps for Source Engine games.
6 years ago
Then please tell us how you solved it as there may be people who may need that information in the future.
6 years ago
then please tell us how you did it. it'll be helpful for those who want to implement that feature in their maps.
6 years ago
Loading ...