or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - johndoe

This is an issue with the zombie interest point. If the zombies don't know where to go they sometimes run to the spawn point on the map.
it's not actually what i meant. there are plenty of custom maps with kino styled teleporters. when you use them, the zombies gather around some certain place that can be seen from the point you teleport so that you can easily kill them.
11 years ago
apart from traps, another thing caught my eye. most of the zombies stand still after teleporting and right before going back to mainframe, zombies gather around the mainframe and it gets you killed if you don't have jug.
anyways, it's a great map and thanks for the time you spend on it. keep up the good work :)
11 years ago
dude it's bloody awesome thanks a lot for your work :) too bad it's one way and has no traps. i hope you'll fix it soon :)
11 years ago
oh i didn't know kino has been remade even tough i searched for it a lot. thanks for the link and your opinions, and thanks for not being a jerk, it means a lot :)
11 years ago
Hello everyone. I know this has been discussed a million times on a lot of sites but i'm gonna do it anyway.

With the power of ugx mod, wouldn't it be awesome to have some of black ops' zombie maps (kino, ascension etc.) on waw with ugx mod? I mean... think about it. I think it may be even more awesome than they already are. In fact i'm trying to learn mapping but i get lots of stupid errors and it makes me really demotivated.

Note: please don't get mad like "remaking is stupid", "be original dammit!". i'm just trying to share an idea and i'd really appreciate it if you have an approach on it like i do. Have a nice day/night whatever...
11 years ago
Loading ...