or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IHammY/

God damn it, I know both of them :alone:
God damn it, I know both of them too  :troll:
9 years ago
Strange, I have used both cards in the same system and can say from my experience the GT 610 delivered higher frame rate. This was very apparent on more demanding games like BF3.

Also I see in the benchmarks the 610 comes out the better card, how do GPU Boss base their result?

how the heck can a gt 610 even run battlefield at playable framerates  :poker: i used to have a gtx 660 and it struggeled
9 years ago
So radi said that leviathan was portalled a couple of days ago... I got my gtx970 today and i realized this (with the scripted models off):

*looks at plain wall*

*looks at other plain wall oposite of the room*

I didnt portal a map myself yet but isnt the purpose of portalling to stop stuff that isnt seen from being drawn?
Also ... how can you guys play this map if that card gets fps drops  :lol:
9 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)Aw uses a 3d hud element system to allow the movement, lighting, and reflections to take place... this may look a bit like it... but in actuality, this isnt close... sorry Jbird... do some research before claiming it to be like aw's

In addition to what jbird said: try making a 3d hud in waw   :please:
9 years ago
Why give these maps credit they dont deserve? Id find this series more appreciatable if you put in maps like the very first zct maps and stuff like that to basically get the newer community members to know the really good old maps  :poker:
9 years ago
Contest over you won, lol:D
Derp well win #TeamLuriham
9 years ago
Main post updated  :accepted:
9 years ago
Did you paint the verts white in Maya before exporting? Did you add the images to your mod and tick them in Launcher?

Also in future just uses Tom's COD4 xmodel mover and it'll create COD4 assets that work in WAW. Or just delete the first letter of the xmodelparts/surfs, whichever is quicker for you.

Aaaaa rrrriiight thats a thing aswell :D im kinda rusty with porting i guess
9 years ago
Hi all,
ive decided to get some weapon ports going now that the new contest is on but ive run in a bit of trouble with this one. Im trying to get the re45 from titanfall to work and like most people i went and got the cod4 source files on cfg-factory. Usually these are drag and drop from what i remembered but there seem to be some issues with this one. If you drag and drop 'em the weapon appears invisible and upon inspecting with toms xmodel utilities they tell you its a cod4 file. Well as toms tool was able to show it i figured that i could just export it from there and reimport it to waw and itd be working and in maya it does. Yet i dont get a missing image error when converting it (when they ARE missing) and to gun does appear all black ingame.

Sorry for spitting out all this text but its still better than a "I GET ERROR PLZ HALP" topic  :derp:
9 years ago
Will rei turn everyone to tang? Will we use the lance of longinus as a custom melee weapon? More importantly, will shinji finally be able to get in the goddamn robot?
Everything considered john hehe doe howd you use the lance of longinus if its on the moon (its the movies)
9 years ago

We ('Lurian and me) will send you and up to three friends into the Nerv Headquarters from
Neon Genesis: Evangelion.

---
---
[Spoiler* alert for those who haven't watched the movies yet! Seriously, watch them! (List of all the movies at the bottom!!)]
---
Setting/Story:

After the near Third Impact most of the land surrounding the destroyed Tokyo III is arid. Few survived the nuke like explosion and those who did are sure not to be able to return to their everyday lives.
A group of four is trying to reach the former Nerv Headquarters thinking that they could build a new base to live in there.
However, close to one of the entrances they blunder into an ambush of Tokyo III residents, people who surely had no chance of surviving. The squad barely manages to get into the tunnel and close the gate but once inside they realize that they are sealed in.
Can you find the reason behind the running corpses?

---
Ingame and Radiant Screenshots:

Entrance-hall

Concepts for the server-room/s

Some Shots of our modular hallway system

Command center

[/center]
---
References for the playable/visible areas:

Spoiler: click to open...

---
Planned Features:

- Black Ops II/Custom Weapons
   + Cosine Powermaps
 - Custom Hud
 - Custom Zombie Models Nuketown/Ascension
 - Custom Textures/FX
 - Radios
---
Movie List:

Evangelion 1.11 - YOU ARE (not) ALONE
Evangelion 2.22 - YOU CAN (not) ADVANCE
Evangelion 3.33 - YOU CAN (not) REDO
Evangelion 4.0 - ??? (Rumors say that it´ll be released later this year)
---
Credits: (we'll expend this section soon)

-SirJammy (supplying epic textures)
---
First big update: (edit by Alerion)

We finally have more pictures to show our mapping progress and some concepts for various rooms (which I added above), additionally more weapons, scripts, a better vision-file etc. are implemented now.
As we now have more custom models and textures to work with there'll be even more visible progress soon (credits will follow, I'll have to ask hams where he got them from).
---
*It will slightly touch on the Storry of the Show/series aswell jet it's mainly based on the movies. We'll keep a lot secret and will give our best efforts to make you wanna wach the movies aswell.
9 years ago
Nice! Ive been thinking about something like that aswell but now i dont need to script it myself  :please:
9 years ago
i get the wonder part but what is a waff?!  :o
9 years ago
So it is here at last. I didnt quite come around to do it so there you go. (fixed start points)

(this map was created for the youalwayswin mapping contest 2014)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LkE3ptqqzA#ws

9 years ago
So im the king huh?
well i can beat most maps eli barely gets with hidden so you could eventually call me that  :troll:
9 years ago
Loading ...