or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IHammY/

hey zniic can you please upload that vid again without any musik? its unsavailable in germany due to the music you put in :(
11 years ago
so i think i finally managed to get my map to work but it does now give me the error that it couldnt load the rawfile mptype/mptype_ally_urban_assault.gsc
it says it would be located in the _loadout.gsc at line 67 but i looked it up and it isnt there also the mptype file doesnt exist. i have the zct mod installed if that is of any help

thank you for your help already xx
11 years ago
*lurk mode engaged* (wanna know that too)
11 years ago
love the style of this almost looks like an original bo1 map :D hope to be able to play this soon :)
11 years ago
i didnt even know that christmas is in june :DD
11 years ago
there actually are fuseboxes but they dont really look like anything you are gonna want to have i guess
11 years ago
so id like to ask to little things about transpacencys in radiant the first one is :
is it normal that, if i have a alphablend texture and a normal one overlapping and they are already snapped to the same grid that they are still like.. shimmering?
and the secound one:
is there a limit on how much you can blend out ?
third:
is it dumb to use terrain patches for decals/templates and if yes what else to use?
thanks for helping already :)
11 years ago
gotta love it :) im looking forward to the beta test of that userbar :)  <- could i even join it? :o
11 years ago
Loading ...