or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - IHammY/

Now even treyarch starts with nuketown remakes :O WILL IT EVER END  :o
9 years ago
Pretty sure this is cpu issues aswell. Im on a gtx 970 and run at 120 fps and randomly drop to 40. I dont know why this may happen because advanced warfare ran pretty damn well
9 years ago
so I mixed it up with Hitman, so there is me now

you mean echman of course :P
9 years ago
Well when i told one of my friends about it he actually started it himself  :lol: You know him by the name ´Lurian  :troll:
9 years ago
Gotta love that random girl in the "all pictures" spoiler  :lol:
9 years ago
HEY I don't remember the Pack a Punch being there!
Kappa dude we really need this emote @treminaor :D
9 years ago
try make cylinders in radiant instead of wooden wall next to the bridge...
i dont have bo3 but compared to some footage i saw last moth there was logs or something in that location

also maby make more then 7 brushes before starting a work in progress :P

Dont bother radi this is their origins: https://i.gyazo.com/19ca446b8f065a38179b2afe4c619daa.jpg

@the Mapping team i really hope this is just a concept or test map or whatever but please dont call boxmap versions of official maps remakes!
9 years ago
Project Contamination: Awakening (2 Remakes/1 Map) (WIP)

and here i always thought Leviathan was a long name lol

Also he stole the Awakening part from my first map  :alone:
9 years ago
Pretty great tuto Hammy, but isn't it a bad idea to replace stock material? You can just name the material anything else and then rename it "sun_flare" when copied in your mod folder.

it actually doesnt replace the stock one :D I already had the lens flare texture compiled for another map and as you can see in the first compile its the default one still ;)
9 years ago
i tried to get this working a while ago, but i never could :P cheers

The _pipes.gsc that is in world at war is broken  :lol: only the fire impacts worked I kinda fixed it so hope it works out for you ;)
9 years ago
The original tutorial for this was made by Sparkymcsparks and C.H.N. you can find C.H.N.´s tut here, and sparkys tut here.

! No longer available
9 years ago
The original tutorial was made by someone on the mods repository site. You can find the tutorial here.

! No longer available
9 years ago
So I´ve been thinking about this for a while now and i finally started it. This is gonna be a series of tutorials covering some easy to do visual tweaks and functions. The main reason decided to create this was that most the tutorials for these things are scattered around some forums and I wanted to create a place to basically collect them all for easy access.

Hope you enjoy it as much as i did making it!

! No longer available
9 years ago
So, bhmbob and I both have been wondering about this, so Im making this topic. Is there way to increase lighting on viewmodel and viewhands only and not the map itself? We both like the maps contrast, but guns are way too dark, so it would be useful, if there was way to increase lighting in viewmodels only

Other than changing the color maps i dont thank you can get the viewmodels to be brighter as they arent rendered seperately from the rest of the map.
9 years ago

Everytime i see rollons bo1 mods

Double Post Merge: August 07, 2015, 04:47:30 pm
9 years ago
Loading ...