Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hi all,
ive decided to get some weapon ports going now that the new contest is on but ive run in a bit of trouble with this one. Im trying to get the re45 from titanfall to work and like most people i went and got the cod4 source files on cfg-factory. Usually these are drag and drop from what i remembered but there seem to be some issues with this one. If you drag and drop 'em the weapon appears invisible and upon inspecting with toms xmodel utilities they tell you its a cod4 file. Well as toms tool was able to show it i figured that i could just export it from there and reimport it to waw and itd be working and in maya it does. Yet i dont get a missing image error when converting it (when they ARE missing) and to gun does appear all black ingame.

Sorry for spitting out all this text but its still better than a "I GET ERROR PLZ HALP" topic  :derp:
broken avatar :(
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Hi all,
ive decided to get some weapon ports going now that the new contest is on but ive run in a bit of trouble with this one. Im trying to get the re45 from titanfall to work and like most people i went and got the cod4 source files on cfg-factory. Usually these are drag and drop from what i remembered but there seem to be some issues with this one. If you drag and drop 'em the weapon appears invisible and upon inspecting with toms xmodel utilities they tell you its a cod4 file. Well as toms tool was able to show it i figured that i could just export it from there and reimport it to waw and itd be working and in maya it does. Yet i dont get a missing image error when converting it (when they ARE missing) and to gun does appear all black ingame.

Sorry for spitting out all this text but its still better than a "I GET ERROR PLZ HALP" topic  :derp:
Did you paint the verts white in Maya before exporting? Did you add the images to your mod and tick them in Launcher?

Also in future just uses Tom's COD4 xmodel mover and it'll create COD4 assets that work in WAW. Or just delete the first letter of the xmodelparts/surfs, whichever is quicker for you.
Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:23:40 am by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 5 April 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
IHammY/'s Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Did you paint the verts white in Maya before exporting? Did you add the images to your mod and tick them in Launcher?

Also in future just uses Tom's COD4 xmodel mover and it'll create COD4 assets that work in WAW. Or just delete the first letter of the xmodelparts/surfs, whichever is quicker for you.

Aaaaa rrrriiight thats a thing aswell :D im kinda rusty with porting i guess
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(

Loading ...