or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

3 hits is gone be on here because that would be fun to see.
In the past couple of years, you only comment on maps when it does not have the 3 zombie hit system. Are you a noob or what?
2 years ago
If I can convince him to add Napalm, it's possible. Then again, I'm working on weapons for the map.
He doesn't have a second account.
It was a joke, I laughed when the map is called "Napalm" but without its zombie.
2 years ago
Code Snippet
Plaintext
ANY SUGGESTIONS  contact WORLD158#9378 or me PamojoYT or just pass the idea to him he will tell me
Yes, can you include the Napalm zombie from Shangri La into the map?
2 years ago
Congratulations with the release of this map. It looks really good! :)
2 years ago
Oh, the raw folder is not part of the vanilla game either then, thanks for clarifying.
I do recall perhaps seeing it in custom maps files.

I am still wondering where the upgraded weapon files are in the base game though.
I don't understand why you want to know where it can be found.
If the weapons are added to your mod I guess it it is encrypted inside: mod.ff
otherwise: MAPNAME.ff

2 years ago
Had a feeling this folder had something to do with mods, that explains it.

That being said, I don't think I've ever seen the "raw" folder.

I found the weapon files in main/iw_14/sp and there aren't any "_upgraded" weapons here, only single player weapons present at launch for the campaign and nacht der untoten.

Btw nice to meet you, played some of your mods recently and had quite a good time. :D
If the "raw" folder is missing then you probably haven't downloaded the modtools. In case you're interested: https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Modtools+Installation+Guide

weapon files are inside encrypted .ff file(s)

Thank you for playing my maps. Glad you liked them. :)
2 years ago
  • Pack-a-Punch weapon files can be found in: raw\weapons\sp
  • dlc3_weapons is actually a zip file that will be loaded automatically when placed in the right folder. The UGX scriptplacer contains this zip and will place it inside your mod folder when you're creating a new mod.

2 years ago
In case you want to make something visible to two players,
would it be something like this?:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
card = spawn("script_model", something.origin);

players = get_players();

card SetVisibleToPlayer(players[0]);
card SetVisibleToPlayer(players[1]);

card SetInvisibleToPlayer(players[2]);
card SetInvisibleToPlayer(players[3]);
No, only the second player is able to see the card.

This is how it should be done:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
card = spawn("script_model", something.origin);

players = get_players();

card SetInvisibleToPlayer(players[0], false);
card SetInvisibleToPlayer(players[1], false);

card SetInvisibleToPlayer(players[2]);
card SetInvisibleToPlayer(players[3]);
The functions explained:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
- SetVisibleToPlayer(player): object is ONLY visible to that player.

- SetInvisibleToPlayer(player, false): object is visible to player.

- SetInvisibleToPlayer(player): object is NOT visible to player.
This also counts for the fx playing on that script_model. If you hide the object it is no longer visible to the player.
When you show the script_model again the fx that is being played is gone.
The only current way to show the fx is delete the script_model and play the fx on the script_model again.

Cod is wonderful sometimes. :facepalm2:
2 years ago
Updated Black Ops perks to V1.1.0, Der Wunderfizz is now available! Links are also updated.
Have fun! :)
2 years ago
Hi everyone,

Long story short I am working at adding wunderfizz to my perk pack.
The code is 100% written by me with some extra's.

In the settings, you as a modder can set its rarity of the perks.
The rarity is based from the game Borderlands:
- Common
- Unique
- Legendary

The chance of getting quick revive for example is much higher than who's who.

Show-off:

2 years ago
BEST MAP EVER .... AND CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE THIRD PART OF FROST BLAST IS ?, BECAUSE I FOUND FIRST & SECOND PARTS, BUT LAST ONE I CAN'T FIND

IT. ANYWAY ITS GREAT MAPS YOU DOING GUYS I HOPE AND I WISH MORE EPIC MAPS COME OUT ON YOUR HANDS  PRO SEE YOU LATER. :thumbsup-smiley: :thumbsup-smiley: ​​​​​​​:thumbsup-smiley:
Thanks @MOBIDO ! :)
You should look up in the sky. (The trailer shows the part about it)

2 years ago
Congratulations! Yeah it was a very long time ago I joined UGX. It seems it was in 2013! :)
Its very cool it's still standing. UGX-MODS won the lastman standing contest against CustomCod, MODME and Zombiemodding.
I want to thank you very much for all the effort and time you put keeping the site alive!
The forum, topics and the UGX Discord community is what kept me going releasing new stuff.
Without this website, COD-WAW could become an over and over Nacht der Untoten style experience.
The UGX-Standalone, WeaponEditor, Custom launcher, Scriptplacer, all very good applications that can reduce the time creating a custom map.

Thank you again Delta for everything and I wish you a very nice anniversary!

2 years ago
There is a minor issue people might run into with the preedited script for _zombiemode_weapons.gsc. Usually when people have multiple boxes in their map, they change the _zombiemode_weapons by having the same code run that the "nazi_zombie_factory" map uses. If you do that, you will find the following produces a subtle bug (lines 556-578):
Code Snippet
cpp
if(level.script == "nazi_zombie_sumpf" || level.script == "nazi_zombie_factory" )
{
    // Anchor target will grab the weapon spawn point inside the box, so the fx will be centered on it too
    anchor = GetEnt(level.chests[level.chest_index].target, "targetname");
    anchorTarget = GetEnt(anchor.target, "targetname");

level.pandora_light = Spawn( "script_model", anchorTarget.origin );
    level.pandora_light.angles = anchorTarget.angles + (-90, 0, 0);
    //temp_fx_origin rotateto((-90, (box_origin.angles[1] * -1), 0), 0.05);
    level.pandora_light SetModel( "tag_origin" );
    playfxontag(level._effect["lght_marker"], level.pandora_light, "tag_origin");
}
// DCS:)
{
    // Anchor target will grab the weapon spawn point inside the box, so the fx will be centered on it too

level.pandora_light.angles = (-90, 0, 0);
    //playfxontag(level._effect["lght_marker"], level.pandora_light, "tag_origin");
}    
The original version of this had an else if statement check if level.script was the paris map. Now it runs no matter what. This effectively overwrites the pandora_light reference with a tag_origin with no fx, and when the box moves, it will move the new tag_origin rather than the one with the lght_marker fx. To fix this, you can either add an else statement after the "DCS" comment or just delete the second code block.
With Sniperbolt's tutorial it is supposed to look like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
if (isDefined(level.DLC3.usePandoraBoxLight) && level.DLC3.usePandoraBoxLight)
{

level.pandora_light.angles = anchorTarget.angles + (-90, 0, 0);
    //temp_fx_origin rotateto((-90, (box_origin.angles[1] * -1), 0), 0.05);
    playfxontag(level._effect["lght_marker"], level.pandora_light, "tag_origin");
}
// DCS: we need a smaller light in the catacombs for paris, the generic one fills the area under the tower.
else if(level.script == "nazi_zombie_paris")
{

level.pandora_light.angles = (-90, 0, 0);
    //playfxontag(level._effect["lght_marker"], level.pandora_light, "tag_origin");
}
This forces users to still manually install the perks, I have some plans so maybe later on I will make a new version.
2 years ago
I made a gameplay video on this - https://youtu.be/goBkhnGzCk8
Heey TUD,

Thank you for playing my map!
I know some parts can be confusing but the purpose is to let people explore the map.
I am glad you actually read the features, a lot of players skip them and go straight into the game.
Anyway I liked the video, and looking forward for your complete playthrough?

Thank you again and have a good day! :)
2 years ago
I like your map bro, I have a problem with your perks and it's that the last version you released for a strange reason doesn't have lights... it's like it's just the perk lit from the inside and that's it... weird before it worked on your previous pack of perks, anyway... excellent map. I hope one day you upload some of those weapons to the forum, it would be interesting because I liked them a lot, especially the shotgun XD. Cheers!!!
I don't know why the lights are off in your mod, is it because the fx are no longer used?
I am not a porter so you have to ask others or try to port it yourself.
But thanks :)
2 years ago
Loading ...