or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

my waw radiant takes like 2 mins to open and it takes like 10 minutes just to compile my map (it used to be 30 secs) help please
I noticed something similar when I got a new pc.
All I can say is that you can improve performance when using compatibility mode of windows 7 or lower.
10 months ago
hello :wave:  .. i just did everything you said in txt file and i got an error called bad syntax what did i missed?
Hello! :wave:  
I don't know what you have missed, can you post the error here? I also added a Youtube to this topic to help you install the perks.
(Don't forget to use developer 1 to see the error)

Hope this helps. :)
10 months ago
In your modbuilder, add this line:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
material,water_droplet
Hope it works, fingers crossed! :)
11 months ago
so i been working on a map for a while and wanted to put in hud elements i got text based huds working fine but am having issues with making hud icons. do i need to create them as textures for referencing and also the function createicon in maps\mp\_hud_util just refuses to work it gives me unknown function and yes i tried both including it by #include maps\mp\_hud_util and calling the function from a function using a var and calling the function on it. ob maps\mp\_hud_util::createicon; also just tried calling the function directly without an object. honestly am stuck with no clue what to do to make it work.
I cannot remember I have every used this, for zombies I mostly used something simple like this:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
// You need to precache the image
PrecacheShader( "SHADER_NAME_HERE" );

// In .gsc when I create an perk on my hud I do something like this:
hud = create_simple_hud( self );
hud.foreground = true;
hud.sort = 1;
hud.hidewheninmenu = false;
hud.alignX = "left";
hud.alignY = "bottom";
hud.horzAlign = "left";
hud.vertAlign = "bottom";
hud.x = self.perk_hud.size * 30;
hud.y = hud.y - 70;  
hud.alpha = 0;
hud setShader( SHADER_NAME_HERE, 48, 48 );
hud scaleOverTime( .5, 24, 24 );
hud fadeOverTime( .5 );
hud.alpha = 1
I hope it helps
1 year ago
I was just wondering if there was a tut that shows how to add bo 1 perks and  to waw   when useing ugx_mod standalone_v1.0.4.

i really like know how add bo perks. like  Deadshot,Electric_cherry,Mulekick,Whos_who_point,Widows,tomstone.
Sorry to say but I wouldn't recommand you to start on this level yet.
Start with something simple for your first map?
1 year ago
it is working with setup map you made every thing is work but when i try to replace your map to map i made  and still name it maddog i spawn with no gun now .  any ideas why ?

If you are using custom weapons then I would suggest to rename "zombie_colt" to your starting weapon.

This should not be done in your _loadout.gsc script!
1 year ago
i thought that might have something to do with it so i took the map setup you sent me and put in my root/mod and my appdata/local/myname/ actvison/call of duty/mods

then a lauch the game and then i get a 400 fx error. so i am think if use t4 would that work
I installed the full package because I don't know what you want to use?
1 year ago
thanks for help and the setup map. but i must be doing something wrong i  do not know what it could  be .

here is my step makeing a map
 I  use ugx_mod standalone_v1.0.4   i do ever step in this video tells me to do  https://youtu.be/jaFFtOzukSU

before i build iwd in laucher i put the files you sent me  in my mod folder then i build the iwd  but  i am still get same  problem.

i  use UGX Script Placer 2.0.1

then recomple my map patch  the recomple my map  

the i use CoD Project Mover as the video tells me above.
I think I get what is going on.
No my perk pack is not compatible with the UGX Standalone mod.
Once you have used 'standalone' you have to reinstall the mod tools for World at War.

I know that the standalone mod already includes some black ops perks.
1 year ago
when you ask if it in my maps\_zombiemode_perks.gsc

or you ask if  it in my mod\mymapname\maps or call of duty root raw\maps

it in my mod\maps\_zombiemode_perks.gsc
I mean: mod\maps\_zombiemode_perks
1 year ago
help  any idea why ?
From what I can see it looks like your perk .gsc file is not updated.

Can you check if you have this function inside: maps\_zombiemode_perks

If not, can you copy the file from the perk pack?
1 year ago
Yeah it is not possible to delete it. Best advice would be to post the solution and never look at the topic again.

I think you got this issue because of an issue in a loop?
For the people that doesn't know this.

A loop can break when the game is waiting on an undifined object. (This could be for example a trigger)
1 year ago
Loading ...