or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

Does anybody know how to change the names of guns when they are pack a punched?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.<3
Open the weapon file with notepad or an weapon editor and change it there.

Now I think about it cod used a translated file for that. Look in root\raw\english\localizedstrings and somewhere there you can find the file. 
This is for waw maybe also the same for bo3?
5 years ago
I use google translation but sometimes the translation is not perfect!

so I add // to comment but nothing changes : \ thank you for giving me your time :)
Goodluck buddy! :) 
5 years ago
So I made a map a couple of years ago that I unfortunately don't have as a map-file anymore. Only as a mod folder.

Now I've decided to start a new map and was wondering if it's possible to somehow open this old map in radiant. I would like to copy a part from the old map into the new one.

If your NAME.map isn't located in the root/mapsource I am afraid you lost it.
5 years ago
Sorry I'm french I can not translate! little you reformulate your post pls :)
Google translate is your friend my answer is not that hard to read. (Changed the solution post)
5 years ago
yes everything works perfectly except smoking when the riser out of the ground .... I do not know where it comes from! I use Ugx easy FX
Yes you have to look around in the root/zone_source/zombiemode file.
I think if you turn off one of these you can disable the fx for it:

fx,maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_zombie_hand_dirt_burst
fx,maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_zombie_body_dirt_billowing
fx,maps/mp_maps/fx_mp_zombie_body_dust_falling
fx,maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_burst
fx,maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_billowing

Example:
// fx,maps/zombie/fx_zombie_body_wtr_falling
5 years ago
Hello, I am faced with an error that I can not solve!

(Image removed from quote.)
I am not sure but could it be you are trying to add new pap camo's and it didn't work?

Follow these 3 things:
1. Add the images to your mod.
2. In the modbuilder :ballot_box_with_check: the images.
3. For sure also add the images to your raw/images folder as backup.
5 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMXh0TigCkE Starting at 2:15 is when he shows how to go to the Mod Builder tab to get the map ready to test, and this is what happens when I followed the tutorial and then clicked, "Build MOD."

https://gyazo.com/9135717a70bd4a9f1035ef873aa8c1b9
When I click, "Continue," I noticed it doesn't allow me to continue to make the map.
What Klevi said you can try to run the application in Admin mode. 
5 years ago
Hi, I can not understand why I have it all wrong

(Image removed from quote.)
You can simply ignore that list because it also includes campain (x)animations. 
5 years ago
i think that error dont effect my map but i get other errors if i run the mod it says missing script anim dog init

That is because you also have to compile the YOURMAPNAME_patch in launcher.
5 years ago
So i tried making a new map and it did the same thing. Maybe it has something to do with launcher because im always getting errors when starting my map or compiling things.

Maybe if you still have the humor mod but you can ignore that.
(Make a backup before you do this!)
As long your map is working it is fine but what you have is something different.
I think you should make a new map in the launcher and replace it after that with your map that can be found in root/mapsource.
5 years ago
"Unhandled exception has occured in your applicatioin. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty - World at War\mods\nazi_zombie_mapname\nazi_zombie_mapname.files' is denied."

I was watching a tutorial video on how to make a zombies map for COD WAW and I was doing everything correctly. Not sure why I get this error when I had everything checked in the IWD file list. I also had Build mod.ff Fastfile checked and Build IWD File checked. I clicked Build MOD and then it pops up the little window. I click Continue and it does nothing.

Am I doing anything wrong? Should I check any other settings?

I have not enough information to help you. Can you send the tutorial in this topic and explain better where the error appears?
5 years ago
Thanks for the advice but when you say your aactual map what file is it?

I think he means your map itself.
Go to your root/mapsource and use that for your new mod made by the scriptplacer.
5 years ago
Realy perfect work guys! Keep it going, is rare to see some good maps these days and your work is excelent. I realy love fresh ideas for mechanisms in maps and some inovation. Can i send some money for support and inspire you for some another map? And how can i do it? :))) O:-) i dont have much, but i realy want to do some more than just write some words.
That's very kind of you but what my friend said there is no reason to donate. We do this for fun and I really love the good feedback! :)
5 years ago
Loading ...