or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - gympie6

So im trying to make a map and i compiled it and when i went to go test it aand when i loaded it, it said this.(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)https://imgur.com/a/KuNQl5p But i already have the file in my folder i don't get it. https://imgur.com/a/qaoVvIn because i just dragged this file into there because it wasn't there in the first place. I don't get it.

I always have that feature completly removed from the modding so I never got something like that.
It could be that the mod is trying to load the gsc file from the raw/maps folder but it doesn't exist.

To fix your mod you can do two things:
1: Puth the file into the raw/maps folder and try again.
2: Find the file where the path is being made to the raw/maps folder and change it's path to your modfolder.

I think you also have to look through the gsc files to check if everything has the right path.
5 years ago
Many people often tell me that call of duty world at war is a game that has content about World War 2. that has the most beautiful pictures now. So I want to ask the opinions of friends that Is this true or not?
To answer your question, cod is updating it's quality per game so the most recent game has the best pictures. 
5 years ago
Hello if anyone could help be create fog I would be very grateful, ive looked through all the past topics on this site about it, with the mapname_art thing, and the the cod5 wiki tutorial, and various other posts, but i cant seem to make it work. I want to make fog around my map but not in the middle to hide the undetailed surroundings. Anyhelp would be amazing, im really bad with scripting idk what to do
If you want to do it the easy way just lower down the entire map like 500 units. 
5 years ago
Someone on CodZombies reddit managed to rip the ENTIRE Greenrun map, I dunno if its possible to port it into Worldatwar or to just retry in bo3
https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/avt6pb/managed_to_rip_green_run/
just wanted know if its still too late.
If you really want to remake Greenrun to the max I think you first need T4M for that.
I am not sure if the map is going to hit limits besides T4M but maybe, maybe you are lucky and everything is working fine in waw.
This is not impossible and that also goes for the scripting.

But I am not going to make something like that, it will take a lot of time and I have my own plans for releasing new maps for World at War.
I think there are others around who do like to remake that?

If you want to go safe zone it's best to make it bo3.
5 years ago
Hello everyone, me and IamTIMMEHHH are working on the second cool map called Bayern.

Currently we have no backstory but this map is going to be easier at start and gets more difficult at later rounds.

This map has two custom zombies and a zombie boss called Lord Jashin.

Lord Jashin is an very aggresive zombie that dislikes others of his kind.
He puts them on fire and when you are killing zombies they will explode just like the lord himself.
Besides that he is a bomber he can also disable vending machines and set you on fire when you are close enough.

This map will get two or three new custom perks:

Baron Samedi's Rum: Turn into a zombie when your health reach below zero, in that form you have to kill zombies and collect brains to turn back into a human.
If you are too late, haven't killed enough zombies or didn't collect enough brains you will go into laststand.

Rewind Time Barcardi: Get tatical insertion as item. You can press the killstreak button to use it to create a respawn point.
If you are about to get killed instead of going into laststand mode you will teleport to the item for safety.

Carpenter Rum (TBD if it is going to be introduced in the map): Instant repair windows.

pictures:

gifs:

This map is going to be reworked because we reached a very strange limit....... MAX_SCENE_SURFS_SIDES (131072*2)

5 years ago
When i open the .map file in notepad its blank but still 180kb
Not sure but cod is supposed to make backups when it crashes, maybe you can find it in the root/map_source.
Otherwise I am afraid you lost the map. :(
5 years ago
Ok, so as i was compiling my map i noticed it was extremly short and the game didnt run. I went back to check radiant and it was empty like i never started the map. I went into the waw game and i could run it as i had it. The map is half way done and ive put hours into it. can someone help?
There is something wrong with your mapfile, radiant didn't overwrite your output folder so you can still play the map.
But make sure to have backups if something strange will happen like this one. 
5 years ago
Upon compiling a map I had started making, I get the message " script runtime error " " unknown item 'fraggrenade' " followed by a black screen with a cursor stuck in the middle. I've looked at some of the other posts on this error and had a hard time understanding how to solve the issue. I just started making maps today; I have very limited knowledge when it comes to the scripts and programs related. Any help would be appreciated.
Is this still going on?
Otherwise you have to turnoff develop mode to play your map. 
5 years ago
I played the map "Hogwarts" with a friend and we want more weapons. Is there any way I can add weapons and still be able to play with a friend?
Maybe, maybe.... you can make a patch / localised file that can load extra weapons to the map. You also have to modify the _zombiemode_weapons list.
5 years ago
clip_ai
5 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)(Image removed from quote.)

And no zombies will spawn on the other zones even when you are or are not in them.
(Image removed from quote.)

I copy pasted the zombie and the riser structs and changed their kvp's to the correct values depending on what zones they will be, and I verified multiple times.

*start_zone is where all the players will spawn
Maybe this will help you because I have no idea what you want: 

5 years ago
Hi, im new to making zombie maps and cant seem to get the zombies that spawn to follow pathnodes. Its not the zombies at the start thats the problem, its the ones that spawn in areas i would go in when i open a door. They spawn, but dont follow the player like the ones in the starting zone do. I have checked console and found no errors, was wondering if the small part of code that I add to my map GCS file was the problem. Its the part where I would type what zone i would enter after each door is bought .(if that makes sense :\ )

5 years ago
Thanks for the map gympie6! Heres a coop playthrough if anyone would like to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfqyzCiVYjM
I watched both video's and I am glad you liked it!!!  :)
Thank you for playing my map I enjoyed the video's.

I hope to see you back when (I hope I will bring that map out) I release my third map.

This gif what you see under is a little spoiler of new custom zombies for the new map.

5 years ago
Loading ...