or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - death_reaper0

slight modification, this will let you have multiple of the triggers

Code Snippet
Plaintext
Kill_trigger()
{
trig = GetEntArray("instakill_trigger", "targetname");
players = getplayers();
while(1)
{
for(i = 0; i < trig.size; i++)
{
for(d = 0; d < players.size; d++)
{
if ( players[d] istouching(trig[i]) )
{
if (!players[d] maps\_laststand::player_is_in_laststand())
{
radiusdamage(players[d].origin, 100, 666, 666, trig, "MOD_PISTOL_BULLET");
}
}
}
}
wait 0.1;
}
}
6 years ago
if you get the error then you do need less, just remove all fx you wont be using
6 years ago
https://zombiemodding.com/index.php?topic=1538.0

dont know if theres one on ugx but this is what you are probably after
6 years ago
Only The Gum Arcade work for me , idk why , when i lunch any map , the game disaspear  :'(
If someone can help me , it will be rly great
Thanks
if the game is fully crashing you need t4m
if its just quiting entirely switch the difficulty to cheat mode before you play (this happens when trying to cheat in a ranked match)
6 years ago
you just delete or move the file out of waw
6 years ago
trigger multiple is what you would need, and a script to go with it that checks if a player is touching it then do stuff
6 years ago
his vulture aid uses fx, make sure you have added all the lines that go with it, should be in his tutorial. and PLEASE dont be lazy and make it unnecessarily need t4m k thx
6 years ago
that text that shows up is PART of the ugx patch just so you know, also the "error" told you how to fix itself and you didnt think to try that ??? ok
6 years ago
[I HAVE T4M AND I'M USING IT]

OK, Reaper, I read some replies, and I think the problem I have is related to an anti-cheat. Is this correct?

Server script compile error
unknown function
maps\_challenges_coop::unlockAttachment(
attachmentunlocker );
(see console for details)

If it is related to an anti-cheat, I don't know how to remove it. I'm sorry for wasting your time, but could you help me out...?
its not an anticheat, but if you have a mod menu installed it tries to use a file that i have modified so its looking for something that no longer exists, you will have to replace the file the cheat menu affected with a fresh one, if installed through steam verifiying the game should fix this, if cd unfortunately a fresh install may be needed. you can back up that file for other mods/default waw just cant have it on for the mod. if you do wish to cheat in any map set the difficulty to the cheat mode then use the console freely
6 years ago
or just launch a map through console like "map zombie_theatre" with mod active but hey whatever you want
6 years ago
T.4.M.
read op for link
6 years ago
have you checked the zone names in your mapname are also correct to what they are in radiant?
6 years ago
looks good but didnt see anything that checks if player has enough points to buy, put this after the added part
Code Snippet
Plaintext
		if ( player.score < cost )
{
wait .1;
continue;
}

should look like

Code Snippet
Plaintext
        if( isSubStr( weapon, "_upgraded" ) )
{
cost = 10000;
}
if ( player.score < cost )
{
wait .1;
continue;
}
6 years ago
these are the insides of buildings SO FAR (incomplete)
diner/restaurant building

gas station

butcher

bar

not sure what to call this, but its a building under renovation (pap room)

gun/hunting store

i plan to make each building have a base design in and out before going over each one again to add more details and smaller stuff. i also currently am missing a lot of the models i plan on using as they're part of dlc maps  or not in mod tools so i would need to port them
6 years ago
updated op with newer images and images of the extra guns
6 years ago
Loading ...