or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CyberMan1011

That one in the chamber game mode sounds pretty cool! I have always wanted a game mode like that in custom zombies.

We need more maps with this mode, it's pretty fun actually

Good to see you back here. Enjoying the map so far :)

Spoiler: click to open...
so I see you used MrSaint1023's BF3 sounds  :D
8 years ago
The MSMC wall hintstring is labeled incorrectly (it's listed as an AN-94).

Also, I purchased some Bouncing Betties on Round 11 but the game crashed on me when I tried to pull them out; I don't remember the error message but it said something about checking to see if the weapon was "precached".
8 years ago
I'm probably in no position whatsoever to be saying this, but why is the Custom Maps Ideas section still a thing? It makes sense that nobody really replies to the topics with excessive custom features or weapon ideas, but I've seen actual good ideas from several people and they rarely get any attention on there, let alone a single person who might even be interested in actually mapping it.

I'm aware that some of the ideas were actually made into maps (or at least some of them were worked on a bit before getting cancelled) but I rarely see that happen, too.
8 years ago
Any chance you could create a WaW version of this?
8 years ago
This wasn't a bad map, but it has so much potential to be even greater than it is right now...

Here are my thoughts/suggestions:

-There's so much open space everywhere that even with sprinters from Round 1, it's still extremely easy. I understand that that was how the levels were designed in the original game, but I suggest putting some obstacles or something to make it a bit more challenging.

-It would be great if there were atmospheric sound effects for different places in the map. In the PS1 version of the game (I don't know if it's like this in the PC version but I would assume it's the same), literally any area that you went would have some accompanying SFX in the background to match the atmosphere of the area you're in (birds and other nature-like noises outside of the castle, sewer noises in the dungeon, etc.).

-In the original game, some of the paintings inside the castle would open and reveal a small room with a reward for you if you completed some certain objectives. It'd be great to have that in the map if it's possible to do so.

-There were also other hidden areas you could access inside the castle in the original game; this was usually accomplished by going up to a specific bookcase and pressing the "Use" button. It'd be fantastic if this map had something like that.

That's about it. These are just my opinions but the map was still good :)
8 years ago
I also believe on top of this there needs to be more indication for the easter egg steps, like sounds and lights etc. I've only so far managed to do the 2nd step (pressing the divert power)

THIS

I understand that Easter Eggs are meant to be things that you look for yourself but they at least give you some kind of hint at the beginning or something so that you can start it...

This probably just means that I'm terrible at searching for easter egg clues, but I haven't been able to find a single thing related to the Easter Egg at all
8 years ago
Panic Center's a good one :D
8 years ago
People have done crazy shit with BO1 for ages, like DrLilRobot for example. Look up is Project Thor mod for Ascension

I guess that makes sense.

Why would this sound silly? Sounds entirely logical to me.

Now that you mention it, maybe it isn't so silly, but I couldn't really imagine at first that many people would be playing BO1 custom zombies when you could just play custom zombies on BO3.

But then I realized that there are still many people that don't have a good PC capable of running BO3 at a decent FPS...
8 years ago
I definitely agree with cyberman, they will release it - just give it a few months so they can rack in the money from saying "you can only get it from ordering infinite warfare." As for the hardened editions selling out, you can download the digital deluxe version which comes with both and they cant sell out of those.

Activision is also aware of the immense number of people that have been apparently wanting a remastered version of CoD 4, so releasing it as a standalone will help Activision make even more cash since the people who didn't want to shell out more money for the Hardened edition can now just get the game by itself
8 years ago
Activision always keeps saying shit like that. You know, the "This exclusive feature is only available to those who pre-order the Hardened Edition" usual saying. They just end up releasing it later as buyable DLC, though...it's been done with Nuketown Zombies and the WaW BO1 Zombie maps.

Just watch. The MW1 Remastered version will be released as a standalone.
8 years ago
It's good to know that we're finally able to play custom zombies on BO1 now, but there's just a few questions I have:

-People have been able to find ways to implement so much stuff into WaW (Gun Game, custom Easter eggs, all that good stuff)...can this be applied to BO1 as well?
-This is going to sound silly, but with the BO3 mod tools coming out...are people even going to be playing BO1 custom maps?
8 years ago
Yeah ik. I only use the ZM installer because I have everything for it already and I'm too lazy to switch the UGX one lol

The download link in this topic will get removed by a moderator unless you switch to the UGX one. Just letting you know
8 years ago
You need to change the installer from the ZM one to the UGX installer

Other than that, Imma try this out right now. Looks interesting  :)
8 years ago
I didn't see anybody record some gameplay of the "Shipment" gamemode from the Project Contamination map, so I humbly submit my attempt at it:

In this gamemode, the game makes any buyable doors un-buyable, forcing you to stay in the starting room for the entire game. It might sound hard at first, but at the game progresses you slowly start getting free perks every 5 rounds.

I know there are other players in this community that are better at this game than I am, so if you think you can get past my record feel free to submit a video showcasing it if you'd like  ;)
8 years ago
Loading ...