or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CyberMan1011

Completely forgot this existed

Thanks for the reminder. I'll keep an eye out for this one...I promise ;)
8 years ago
It's been out for a while now ;)
8 years ago
i focused on remapping, scripting gameplay and adressing most bugs as posible. by now all weapons have fire sounds, but are kinda crappy, so if someone wants to help with porting weapons it would be nice  ::)

I can help you with the firing sounds if you'd like
8 years ago
you said you couldnt remember all the details? So I found them?

Oh right

Yes, that's correct

Thank you  8)
8 years ago
What was the point of that quote?
8 years ago
Haven't seen anyone else suggest this yet (though I probably know why already  :troll: ), but I was thinking...

...Maybe somebody could create a custom game mode called "DS Mode"?

On the DS version of BO1, the Zombies game mode kinda works a bit differently than what we're all used to. I don't remember much of it since I haven't played it in a long time (it's pretty terrible), but I DO remember that it's actually a lot harder than it should be.

-When grabbing Double Points, the price of anything you can buy gets doubled by 2x as well; this was a huge pain in the ass, as some doors in the game costed 5000 points and grabbing the power-up would increase it to 10,000 points  :fuuu:

-Grabbing Fire Sale didn't make mystery boxes spawn everywhere, but rather, it decreases the price of everything by 50%

Doing some research on the internet, I also found out that in the DS game mode there's no perks, Pack-a-Punch, or even a single Wonder Weapon available. There's also no spinning animation when going to the Mystery Box, so you can't even tell which weapon you can get when buying weapons from there.

Maybe this game mode could be tailored towards those who want a challenge?
8 years ago
The company that made the ports for last gen also did the anims. They do look pretty bad but I guess it's what you get for putting an underdeveloped studio behind a major game title port.

It disgusts me that Activision actually had the balls to accept this port...
8 years ago
I can understand Treyarch's reasoning for the graphics not looking so great on last-gen, but why the fuck are the anims so terrible? When I first saw PS3 gameplay of Shadows of Evil, seeing how the weapons were reloaded made me think I was watching a beta version or something :poker:
8 years ago
Isn't that still illegal :troll:

Isn't it against the rules to share actual weapon sounds from the game if you're doing it publicly? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's alright as long as I'm doing it privately.
8 years ago
I was planning on using them in Call of Duty 2 so that should be legal...

I have them. I'll send them to you later in a PM
8 years ago
Was anybody else able to hear what Richtofen was saying at the end? I could barely hear what he was saying

Also...not sure if this has been mentioned already but is the Shadows of Evil storyline going to be continued in future DLC levels?

And will the same apply to The Giant as well?
8 years ago
this is my favorite show this season. http://kissanime.to/Anime/One-Punch-Man

Just started watching it lately.

It's a good show and I'm enjoying it so far, but I feel like everyone's overhyping it too much and giving it more praise then it should. The same thing was done with the recent JoJo's Bizarre Adventure show, too...
9 years ago
As long the future dlc zombies are rich of content like old + new maps, I am all sold. The rest are just extras on top of the cake like multiplayer. What I really find to be a step forward is the splitscreen option for PC, 4 players local and 2 players online for zombie, mp and campaign. You can use any joystick or mouse with keyboard to play on a single monitor or even use a second monitor for the other player. It's still not like the glorious Lan as we know it, but I am glad that I will be able to play zombies with my bro local. At least it is something compared to other cod's since MW2.

The PC version supports 4 player splitscreen?!
9 years ago
Because Nightmares mode doesn't exist eh? Everyone keeps focusing on SOE and the Giant, but there's still Nightmares (the zombies campaign we've all been begging for) and there's been roughly 0 coverage of it.

While I do agree that not many people are talking about the Nightmares mode, how come no one is mentioning DOA 2? :derp:
9 years ago
Loading ...