or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - CyberMan1011

+1

Do you at least plan on fixing the g_spawn error? That's the only thing that's making this map impossible for me to beat
8 years ago
Regarding the BO1 Mod Tools...

You mentioned in the video that the files that are being distributed for that are illegal. What files are they and how are they illegal?
8 years ago
I'm sick of reading these edgy posts  :troll:
8 years ago
I'm surprised no one's commented on this so far, it looks really great :)
8 years ago
Just a suggestion, but it would be fantastic if you could add a step-by-step easter egg to get the buyable ending. Looks great so far :)
8 years ago
Apparently you can play the map just fine with textures set on "Extra" if you lower the resolution to 640x480
8 years ago
when you can't run graveyard shift

The map looks just fine when I have everything on low settings and on low resolution but I do wonder why it looks weird when I have my normal settings on
8 years ago
when the gun sounds are too loud

this will be much better if you've watched earrape vines at some point :^)

in all seriousness the map is pretty fun so far but the sounds are pretty fucking loud, god damn
8 years ago

You might want to fix something... :troll:
8 years ago
Rust* :please: UltimateBear was working on it and he cancelled it + disappeared from community

I meant Rust lol.

Why did he cancel it?
8 years ago
I remember someone here making a jungle version of Dust or something. What happened to it?

bumping this post since no one replied
8 years ago
I remember someone here making a jungle version of Dust or something. What happened to it?
8 years ago
I will say this though: Vanoss is a POS for not at least linking peoples' maps ever  >:(

Vanoss isn't the only one that does that. I have nothing against YAW but it does bother me whenever I see them not linking maps that are available to the public. They did this with ORBIT
8 years ago
I've got a BO1 mod and a WaW Der Riese mod of it if you want to search for it. Might get around to posting them later.

Not trying to say that you should add this to your mod, but imo it'd be interesting to see other available usable pistols in One in the Chamber
8 years ago
Loading ...