or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conn6orsuper117

Pretty sweet 8)
can I test the beta version map?

this is my 3rd time asking due to my comments always disappearing when making requests or reporting bugs. >:(
10 years ago
on the next update (if there will be) will you add vulture aid
10 years ago
That was very mature of you Cowman. Most mappers aren't as understanding after I review their maps. I get the typical "I'm going to murder your whole family", or "I'm going to make a costume out of your skin" - just childish stuff like that. Not you though, thanks  :)

Hey tomikaze, thanks for backing me and others up on that jumpscare bug @ 2:10  :)
10 years ago
the guy who scripted the lantern couldn't figure out how to make the lantern turn off right away
>:( Is there a jumpscare? I hate those because the always ruin the experience >:(

Edit 1
Nevermind

Edit 2
Ladies and Bro's: we have a critic here
This is a Terrible Map...
(dont want to fill up the page with criticism)
No negativity intended but
Sure the slenderman jumpscare ruined the fun for both of us, but you dont have to compare other good maps out there with this.  >:( Is like comparing justin beiber with rick 'rickroll' astley (trust me their both annoying as it is) :please:
10 years ago
new pics, still tons to do

can you add vulture aid, and the Raygun Mk2
Other than that, its pretty Exciting! :D Can I be beta tester. ::)
10 years ago
I dont wanna be flagged but I just realized Im not the only one complaining about em jumpscares, picture and sound.  :-\   ...    :troll:
10 years ago
1. The napalm is redspaces so ill ask him 2. I released the map today because im leaving on a trip in a few days so I didn't get to finish the guns 3. I made a video with all the sound files and uploaded it to youtube to see if it would bring up any copyright, I edited the round start sound to be slower then normal and its only like 3 seconds long https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwTOUsjsbjg

I was pretty annoyed with spiderbite on NGT not getting his tommy, especially when Hypermole was harassing him with his Spiderweb gun.  >:(
10 years ago
Its better then tombstone, you get revived with all your perks (doesn't apply if you bleed out).  In solo, it does not return Quick Revive because that would be too OP, it also does not return the Finders Keepers perk itself, you have to buy that again.
Pretty smart i'll say, I actually thought that I would keep Q.R. but...yeah
10 years ago
I have tried to fix the train but thats kinda of waws fault :/ and if you get stuck the train will teleport you out once it moves again, also yes the zombies can't get you while on the train (again ive tried to fix) but players wont be able to get any parts/features
Does this one include the pentagon tech like the original?
I hate that dude
10 years ago
oooo Is this the new `Custom Map Idea's` forum section?
Cool, I have one, A courthouse where your objectives are to teach noobie zombies the forum rules.

*removed image*

>:( Hey I thought waverlyhills sanitorium should be a good zombies map.
Its creepy, haunted, has a history of expiraments (like 935 has done) and has good layout for close quarter combat.
Is anyone going to make a map that good, is hexzombies &/or AwesomePieMan
 If you want to go off and do this, go stare at this enderman
<---
 i'm not in the mood to do this.  >:(
10 years ago
Cheating is for people who cant handle challenges, but hey thats just me.

I was watching ghost adventures and one thought of an awesome zombie map
: waverly hills sanitorium
can you do it, make this map and i will play over and over again.
10 years ago
 :D Look no further for the next zombies map on black ops 1 and 2. this version of overrun will not disappoint for those who look foward to zombies. 10 of 10 :D
10 years ago
lol, where's your sense of adventure and courage! :)

Im adventurous and all but the map would be #1 on my top 10 list if the jumpscares  werent there.  :-[
10 years ago
A comment like this truly makes me feel proud of how I spent the last 5 months, and Im so glad you liked it.  About the 2 avogadros, that is supposed to happen.  The spawn system for the avogadro has to do with lost, and napalms and shriekers spawn independanty from him.  So, you said you did a bunch of easter eggs, did you finish the main one and escape?  just curious.

:( I hate to break it to you but every round I have to go and stop the countdown from the world blowing up and die always. and with the keys, I really like to get the lightning staff without loosing money or dying every game because of that. Can you change that to every 5,10, or 20 rounds it happens. ::)
and the hells retriever doesnt regenerate. is that supposed to happen ???
10 years ago
Reuploading now... please wait just a bit :)

When i opened the program it said
                                    NSIS
Installer integrity check failed. contact installer's author
to obtain new coppy

WTF!?! >:(
10 years ago
Loading ...