or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conn6orsuper117

timelord not sure if you have ever seen a jungle........ and my frame rate is fine while playing

It crashes occasionaly.

bug: Couldnt find Vending_Phd_pic/shader  ???
10 years ago
can't find it in mine map folder
 >:(

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:34:26 pm
srry i found it  :-[

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:40:26 pm
godmode doesn't work

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:52:51 pm
did you deactivate the cheats

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 01:59:42 pm
i don't like this map when i try to get godmode it says cheats are not enabled on this sevr :'(

Post Merge: May 04, 2014, 02:01:55 pm
i don't like this map when i try to get godmode it says cheats are not enabled on this sever :'(

*FACEPALM* Godmode aint allowed on all custom zombies. I dont see how its even possible to get godmode when all the maps I played all say "Cheats are not enabled on this server"  :please:
________________________________________________________________________________________
By the way,Hexzombies, I love that you work on youtube and custom zombies as both. I was a sub on your original channel.
10 years ago
 :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone: Everytime there's a map with awesome features, there's always jumpscares that stand in the way and ruins the experience for me (but still a good map)
Its just like Bridge and Crash maps :alone: :alone: :alone: :alone:

Sorry ZK your still my hero when it came to making maps (working on a map called BLACK O.N.I. I owe it all to your tutorials), but the jumpscares just ruined it for me.
10 years ago
Consider it a mysterious glitch mine field that you must work through without ending your own game by mistake.

I kinda like that perspective  8)
10 years ago
Yes, unfortunately I did not know how to make soundaliases properly back then, but I am already remaking Overrun and Lockdown with the black ops mod. Overrun should be ready soon, but Lockdown is having issues with compiling atm.

Ok, so that explains the unique m16 sounds  :poker: thanks  8)
10 years ago
Yea, the mapper is aware of an infestation of bugs on his map but he has since moved onto another map and then has gotten busy with life outside of mapping  :'(  He's not going to be making any other fixes to this map.

:alone: Then i guess it results the map unplayable  :alone:
10 years ago
yeah as soon as I get any bug notifications, I will attempt to fix them, I would be happy to wait as long as it takes...

Bugs galore! Where do I start:
well...
#1: the zombies stand still when placing buildables.
#2: everytime I jump on the elevator and ride it to the top, I get stuck
#3: crawl under & jump on the moving railings in the beginning, I get stuck
#4: climb on the elevator down to grab the free MP5, Elevator rides up without me, I get stuck (at least can run around and wait for zombies to die every 10 years)
#5: Too much foliage, cant see
#6: run on juggernog to get out of map
#7: Can climb onto tables in G3 room, to jump on barrels, to jump on water heater thing, to jump onto house ledge to crouch, to get out of map.
#8: Confusing layout.
#9: When crafting/building, Gun doesnt come back.
#10: When on catwalks zombies faze through floor and 1 hit you.
and finaley
#11: the dreaded caught on foliage (tree,bush,rustycar) of cornertrapping :troll:!!!
10 years ago
If possible, can you try to code dolphin diving and adding in PHD Flopper?
Is it possible to code dolphin diving into WAW, im not a coder or a modder so I dont know?
10 years ago
Ask in the UGX Mod thread or in the Help Section, not in the Comosea topic  :poker:

3 strange bugs in the map

1. it takes 30 seconds to load the next round after opening the speed cola door. gets annoying when going for the high rounds  :poker:

2. i always buy juggernog 1st before grabbing my 2nd-to-3rd quick revive (is cheaper than the increasing price of the quick revive) but the game wont let me grab it.  :derp:

3. this is a new glitch/bug: when adding the new hand fix for comosea, the ambiance of the rainfall and thunder dissapeared.  :o

above all, its a great map  :lol: :lol: :lol:
keep the awesomeness up :D
10 years ago
Both maps (UGX and non-UGX) wont load for me :alone:
10 years ago
the full map is canceled!
there was too much not working stuff!
 :alone:

Find some help with these glitches
if you got a youtube channel ill subscribe if you continue.

(dont know how to insert pictures :alone:)
10 years ago
Thx tremenaor. I could never get past them ugly hands when playing.
10 years ago
this doesnt include jumpscares in it does it?

Ive been trusting map makers less ever since bridge and prisonmission came out with jumpscare tutorials
 :alone:  :alone:  :alone:
10 years ago
why do all the guns sound like the FG42.

even the thundergun and the raygun mk.2
 :-\
10 years ago
I'm diggin' the Asian feel of this map.

Someone tell me if this should be in the Manager.

Its pretty detailed. I think it should.

downloading
10 years ago
Loading ...