or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - conn6orsuper117

not to be a hypocrite or anything, but the Quick revive in world at war was not considered to be like in Black ops.
tryarch did not add an update or anything when WAW started. other custom maps include solo QR but few have a working one. others the zombies get to you with or without, basicly delaying your death by 10 seconds :fuuu:
10 years ago
What about the last 2%, what did you get then?
Its a sniper but I keep forgetting the name
A math textbook.
:lol: Worser than teddybears  :lol:
10 years ago
Thx.

Oh geez what have I done!
it started from a dumb idea to this O.o :right:
10 years ago
thats not fair!
what kind of weapons i supposed to take for a map like this?
what your guys opinion?

i think the best weapons for it are the WW weapons..also i've tried to make the feeling of the weapons more better with the FOV change, meleetime, movespeed with upgraded weapons increased etc..
but i think you guys did not notice this..
I was thinking, maybe its the type of weapons coming out of the box.
55% I got a rifle out of the box.
10% i got a shovel
11% type 100 or a mp40 (not my strong type)
3% teddy bear (after the new room update of coarse)
19% either a tommygun or the STG
maybe you should reduce the dificulty for the easter egg like expanding the rooms width.
 It was a pain to unlock the wunderweapons chest, but thats my opinion, i only get to round 19-24ish on treyarch maps.
 and i cant get a break with the panzersoldats up on my endergrill.
10 years ago
Im pretty sure 80% of people on here are using the steam version and can download the mod tools just fine, I dont know where you trying to download them from but it should still work just fine

I got the downloads from ZK's tutorials on zombie maps but patch 1.2 setup is an install wizard, dont know if is a bug or not. but i cant find any other 1.2 mapper tools anywhere.  :poker:
currently checking other tutorial vids for an alternative setup that's steam compatable

but he should port the tommy from mob of the dead and the Origins STG44
10 years ago
Pretty exciting. cant wait to see the differences with this version and the current  :D
10 years ago
:'(

But seriously Connor, if you want all those things you mentioned why don't you make a map and add them in yourself?
Is ok

I actually would make a map on that but I have the steam version of world at war. I tried downloading the mod tools but the installation program says I got a Pirated/cracked version.

Strange but Steam seems to be officiallike version to me.

Other than that, I have to work on maps on my sister's computer (yes she plays zombies) but rarely due to school (Summer FTW)

This made me actually laugh so hard! I fucking love you man this is fucking epic. and to the guy that got all pissy at me I meant no disrespect. Those were just some really shitty ideas.

So many wins. Love you all
True
I was mad,
 xbox controller broken
 stolen wallet
 F on math test
I have to admit, That was a little crappy for an Idea. all good :cute:
Gunnry SGT Buck from halo? Fighting zombies? Please
10 years ago
Excited
rated with a deal of not one but
 :gusta: 3 gusta  :gusta: :gusta:
10 years ago
...We will post when there is an update. Thanks for your continued interest.
Very familiar to Skate park Editor from the Tonyhawk games. Cant wait for the release
its cancelled.

Well, Bullet to da brain it is.

:troll:
10 years ago
since the generators and Vulture-Aid both utilize waypoints I figured I should co-develop them to avoid conflicts.

(Image removed from quote.)

the logic so far

Code Snippet
Plaintext
vulture_think()
{
for(i=0;i<level.vending_triggers_vulture.size;i++)
{
level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].hud = NewClientHudElem(self);
level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].hud setShader(level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].script_noteworthy + "_zombies",64,64);
level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].hud setWaypoint( true,level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].script_noteworthy + "_zombies");
level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].hud SetTargetEnt(level.vending_triggers_vulture[i].vulture_origin);
}
}
Great mod Perfect for my Custom zombies map: Black ONI
10 years ago
(Image removed from quote.)

you shouldve said: Chuck Norris Approves :troll:
but yes, its a good idea
10 years ago
(ok, lets handle this in a polite and professional matter)
Thanks for your suggestions and your feedback is valuable. However this map is in the later stages of developement and many of the features planned for the map have been implemented. We will not be implementing jumpscares into the map as I find them to be unprofessional, characters have already been made and there will be no refrences to content creators in the map as it does not work well in the theme of World war 2. However We value your feedback as a customer and appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to contact the WhatTheActualFuck studio customer service line. A representative will be in contact shortly so you can complete a short survey on how we can improve our services. Thank you and have a fucking great day!
Fine then, if you want me to remove, you shoudve just ask politely.  :kidding:
I thought your map was awesome but I dont see what any cool meaning to play.
now I reported your language AND will not play your map.
thanks for listening!

ps. go rot in a trench, WW2 man
10 years ago
Positive comment removed due to Harsh feedback

your welcome!
10 years ago
I cant wait to play! :D :D
When will the beta be out (if available)?
10 years ago
very true and i dont think there will be a public beta ...   :-X sorry but that will be desided in 6 months lol

Awww
Oh well, at least I have about 6 months.

I wuz also wondering if you can also add VultureAid. keep up the awesome work :nyan:
10 years ago
Loading ...