or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - conn6orsuper117

Seriously, Treyarch had to see this coming really. I Really felt shadows of evil has been over hyped with all these stuff shown off. I mean with all these posters, the Ride at six flags (is it still open btw?) the lore, everything seemed like a complete box office bomb.

I didnt see any relevance to any storyline, or any conclusion to shadows other than a "Hey! You 4, take this sphere and do many time consuming objectives with it until richtofan comes and takes it."

I mean, did treyarch intend to have a new story or did they hear all the fans requests and scrap their story and ditch the star studded characters? Thats my problem, I dont like cliffhangers left unresold, Sure they made and continued our conclusion to origins but they couldnt have hyped SOE up just for a filler between Origins and The Giant.

I may be repeating myself so I want to know what you guys think (AGAIN if i didnt post already)
8 years ago
Submit your favorite hilarious clips to share with everyone here or react to clips sent in.
seems simple enough.

Here's my favorite clip so far:

you guys dare to watch?

Edit: yes they can also be vines or compilations.

Also to contain any arguments please keep it from being diragatory toward other members
8 years ago
Every time I compile my map I always spawn in spectator mode with the compass as if Im spectating in Multiplayer.
I also get these random alien fonts too.

I've put down all of the Spawnpoints and script it right like this video tells me to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMXh0TigCkE&nohtml5=False
8 years ago
So I've played a couple [hundred] zombie maps and I never realized that when zombies break down a full barrier the screen shakes violently everytime it happens.

The problem is, we all know that the zombies are in because of the crawler sounds they make when they climb in.

At first I thought it was a barrier bug with the screen shake when rebuilding (similar to the hintstring for a split second on a full barrier) but they never introduced screen shaking barriers until BO1.

What do you guys think.
8 years ago
So yeah, Watchmojo did a top 10 Zombies weapons list for COD
no words enjoy

Mark 2 All deh way
8 years ago
I need to know if there are good websites out there where I can upload images. My security apps keep telling me a majority of these sites are bad, so I cant seem to find any good ones out there.

I need hosting suggestions. I have map Ideas (if you guys care about my Ideas that is) that come with drawn/sketched maps but its hard to describe map layouts without the sketches up along with the post.
8 years ago
Which do you prefer? An Easy boss every 5 rounds (IE Hellhounds,meatballs)
Or a hard boss that comes either round/every other round (panzer, Napalm zombies, an annoying "boss" zombie)

What makes me question is because of Der Eisendrache. I feel because of the boss rounds are because (may sound stupid) Treyarch couldn't decide weather it would please us if we had a random boss or a boss specific round. so they decided to add hell-hounds and the Panzer (even 1st on the same round)

but I wonder what you guys think.

Do you prefer an easy boss round or a hard boss every other round. There is no right or wrong answer, this is based on opinion

Me: I prefer an easy boss round because it really makes me guess when the bosses will show up (similar to meatballs and parasites), and how to prepare (similar to Jumping jacks from Die rise). not to mention a free max ammo even when I really need it. another reason is that bosses that spawn with zombies are annoying to remove as they can delay the round progression, even when they have health increase every round. sometimes they don't drop ammo or even hit nor kill points.
8 years ago
So when Awakening came out, I was kinda disappointed to see that Treyarch held back on their word about 1 new map 1 remake. I guess this was because of the Mod tools so the community comes up with remakes.

But I still wonder what could be coming up on the other 3 dlc's this year. Jason Blundell did say that Der Eisendrache was the conclusion of the origins storyline. what did he mean? Like do we stop with the origins crew and focus on SOE crew now like the original plan for BO3? is this when Treyarch does the 1 new map & 1 remake plan? If we are focusing on shadows crew, I hope the map isnt objective based and more like Der Eisendrache

What are your opinions.
8 years ago
So what do you guys think is the best boss in SOE?
Meatballs, Parasites, or the Margwa?

Never seen a topic like this so I had to go and post this
8 years ago
So I won this thumb drive from a school drawing and I used it today to move stuff onto my new computer I got.
stuff such as maps, Map Ideas, Minecraft Projects, music, ETC

I emptied my thumb drive out a couple of times to reuse my 4 GB space (aprox. 3.80 GB). But after my 3-5th use it now says I have 3.71 GB even after emptying my Thumb drive and refreshing the folder.

3.80 GB - Max Capacity
3.71 GB - Nothing in it yet it says itself.

I had this thing for 3-4 months and It never done that before
Does anyone know what's Wrong?
8 years ago
DAFT PUNK ALIVE 1997 Zoleol edition review
   hello everyone. today i bring something different to the table of UGX mods. I decided to go out of my comfort zone and review a free fan album recreating one of my personal favorite performances.

Album download (only Mediafire sadley):[/b][/size]

History
   Back in 97' Daft punk toured in many areas during the DAFTENDIREKTOUR. surprisingly one of the best performances was released with only 8 tracks performed live at the Que Club in Birmingham, UK. Fortunately I have a relative who actually attended the event, and he speaks otherwise.
        He says the performance included much more tracks unreleased. For unknown reasons, Daft punk has chosen not to release anymore footage or recordings of the many other performances (20+ as far as my research goes). Only through bootlegs and archives have we found other performances, such as REX CLUB, HULTSFRED, BOREALIS and a Trailer video & Only one song live at the MAYAN THEATER in L.A. Only performances known to not be found was the full QUE CLUB and REDBOX Festival, which both included 16 tracks.

What fans, like Zoleol, have done is Recreate Que Club/Redbox performances to his depiction. Most people dont recreate the full playlist, leaving DJ Zoleol holding the current best & longest remake so far.

TRACKLIST
1. MUSIQUE
2. SHORT CIRCUIT
3. DA FUNK/DAFTENDIREKT
4. 10 MINUTES OF FUNK (by armand van helden)
5. ROLLING N' SCRATCHIN 2.0
6. WDPK (REV. 909 LIVE EDITION)
7. PULSAR
8. ALIVE
9. C.L.S. CAN YOU FEEL IT (ALIVE SYNTH COVER)
10. BURNIN'
11. ROCK N' ROLL/OH YEAH
12. FRESH
13 DISCO EROTICA/REVOLUTION 909 (album mix)
14. AROUND THE WORLD
15. Giorgio Moroder's THE CHASE
16. TEACHERS/CAN'T HIDE FROM YOUR BUD

What does it include:
   Pretty much all of the Que club/Redbox performance, Including his depiction of what the other half may have been at the performances. Unlike a majority of the other DJ's remakes, Zoleol includes the correct samples, synths, and songs as daft punk has used in the known performances.
But not everything is perfect...

Whats the Difference:
   The difference is some samples such as the white noise transition between da funk and 10min. is missing from the remake.
   But I would gladly say is the significant difference is from the track Rolling n' scratching, as Zoleol had this song the only song to use the wrong synthesizer, making the notes more of a beeping sound than a scratch. but quickly the song was redeemed with a completely remaster and extended version exclusive from Zoleol himself. Nice save, Mister DJ. :)

WHERE IT HURTS:
Now its time to get into the grimy details. There are 4 (my bad 3) songs that lack my favor.

Song #1: R&C/WDPK Transition
   If you listen to the original performance (provided at the bottom of the review), I'm sorry to say that there is a transition between R&C and WDPK that is completely excluded from the remake.
   I dont know why, but no one has even tried to remake this transition, which bumps the points down for the remake. now you can see why this lacks favor, as its not present to even receive any

Song #2: Burnin'
   This recreated track is really long (the longest track in the remake to be exact at 11 minutes). I don't remember how long the actual track from the performances, but as much as I love Daft Punk, I don't wanna listen to the same song for 10+ Minutes, as Burnin' is kinda repetitive, sitting at a max of 3 stars in my Media Player.
(as I said, I will provide some of the performances in the description)

Song #3: Rock & Roll/Oh Yeah
   This song fits together with Burnin' (which is funny as this song plays after Burnin'), as the song is just as repetitive. What the song lacks the most is A remix near the end with the R&R Synth. Also the Sample of the Chicks saying "OH YEAH" was also kinda half a$$ed as well. In the ending of the song, Daft punk morphed the OH YEAH to white noise, but Zoleol just slowed the Sample down & even cut some of the frequency out to make it sound like something out of your old TV.
Sorry Zoleol, but In my Media Player, the track sits with only 2 stars.

Final Song: Teachers/ You can't hide from your bud
   This is the only track that I leave up to you to skip, as I have mixed replies about this track. This track is basically a mashup of Teachers and the DJ Sneak song, You can't hide from your bud. It goes at an acceptable length for an encore, but the song is pretty anti-climatic. leaving the song at 3 stars.

Re-review
Spoiler: click to open...
I used hultsfred now to review the hurting tracks to see more of the differences but it does not hurt the scores.

Now looking back at burnin' the song has been tampered with in Hultsfred by filtering the bass to sound electrical, which is missing from the Remake.
song at 36:49

as for R&R/Oh-yeah, I realised that the static sound through TV is technically called White noise but if you listen to Hultsfred You can find the difference with the white noise.

song at 53:43

And the remake now leaves the Ring with a final score of...
(Drumroll)

4.5 Stars. Good Job Zoleol. this was by far the best remake I have listened to.

Performances, Showcase, and Download

Now sadly before You go and take a Peek, Im sorry to say in some countries like Murica', The Showcase video has been Copywriten by WMG (thanks alot Internet Controvists)

! No longer available

But Major Thanks to Daft Punk Bonus Features and Trinitymusic, the download IS available provided in Trinitymusic's channel for all countries.

Performances:

Que Club (OFFICIAL RELEASED PERFORMANCE):

Hultfred:

Rex Club:

Rollin' N' Scratchin live at Mayan Theater:
Trailer:
! No longer available

Rollin N' Scratchin
! No longer available

CREDITS:
Me (CS117) for making this review

Zoleol for remaking this awesome performance

Daft punk Bonus features for providing the showcase and introducing me to this remake
http://www.youtube.com/user/dpbonusfeatures

TrinityHouseMusic for providing you and me the link to the free album.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtXc41Xjb6ojh-drZJowIiA

Shadermader for "archiving" the Unreleased performances
http://www.youtube.com/user/Shadermader

Daft Punk for being around

and to the many fans for finding the Unreleased performances

Fun Fact:
Comparing Daft punks Rolling n Scratchin video at Mayan Theatre, there are, in fact, snippets from the trailer (also available) seen in the music video.
This goes to show that live visuals can be recognized from past daft music videos:

Examples (IN order):
Unknown visuals at 0:16

Revolution 909 (Live Mix) 0:01 - 2:19
( in the place of pulsar)

the original graphics of Pulsar (which was a glowing blue grid) Can be seen for a few split seconds at 1:27-1:30

Beginning of around the world at 2:20 (background spots from ATW Music video)

Burnin at 2:39 (fire)

Alive : 2:49

Rollin N' Scrarchin 3:07+ (Duh)

If a moderator can tell me if I can provide the remake download, please P.M. Me. I do have permission to provide a download as the creator has allowed others to provide links

EDIT: after 3 weeks since I made the topic, I decided to provide a link due to no moderator responding to my note, If a mod does inform me that Im not allowed I will remove the link.
8 years ago
I had a Curious question as I played Shadows last night and it kept going in my head all morning:
What's Your 2 favorite wall weapons in BO3?

As I recently found out Treyarch is going back to putting wall weapons in the box again. But I dont feel angry about it (YET) as some guns off the wall perform better than even some of the LMGs in the box.

So my 2 favorite wall weapons are the HVK-30 & KRM-262, as these weapons I always go to and gets me to the high rounds.
So far I only found the HVK-30 in the theater district and the KRM-262 in the junction.

Oh and 1 more thing: keep on topic and no arguing over which is better.
8 years ago
There are 5 rules

1)Once you turn on the power, you need to hit pandora's box every round and get a gun

2) Every round you replace one gun, then you switch out a secondary gun in the next round

example
1st box roll: Stoner out the box
2nd roll: Replace Berrreta with a gun out the box
3rd roll: Replace Stoner with a new gun from the box
4th roll: ETC

3)until the semtex in the box bug is fixed, semtex counts as a box spin

4)When the gun required objective activates you dont trade out that gun.

5)When the objectives are finished you still switch out guns until death.

6) You can only use the newest gun you got from the box, If you run out of ammo on that gun you can switch to the secondary and use that gun.

7) you can get another roll from the box if you run out of ammo on both guns.

Post your record and last guns here:

1st) ITS-CS117 (Me) 39 rounds
Intervention/Thundergun/M27
2nd)
3rd)
4th)
5th)
6th)
7th)
8th)
9th)
10th)

*note: This challenge is based off of a challenge done by laggin24x in BO2 town
9 years ago
Hey guys, Its CS117, but you knew that already.

I had this random Idea that's been picking my brain all school (*HISS*). And I thought what kills the fun for you guys in zombie maps.

I dont care about if its just 1 thing or 10 things that ruin the fun in zombie maps. You can Mention the feature and tell why you dont like it.

What I dont wanna hear is bugs or glitches or G-Spawn errors in Certain zombie maps as thats for you to tell the mapper(s)

For example:
3 things that ruin zombie maps for me:

1) Jumpscares
Its not fun to have a map thats all great but suddenly the map has a jumpscare and then you just pull the plug on WAW. I am not the Kind of person to be suprised. Its also not creative for non horror zombie maps like Bridge or Prison Mission, Like the feature doesnt go together in general, like a sunny feel and Rainbows and suddenly Chucky shows up in the screen and a loud sound.

2) Boss zombies
Dont get me wrong, I like challenges. But I like ORIGINAL Challenges. Like a custom boss like the Juggernauts in Industrial Estate is pretty creative. A Big Fat Zombie with 100000 Hit points of health is not.

Like its great if the boss drops something like a max ammo or he has a special ability, not some fat lard delaying the rounds when you have no ammo or any points to purchase ammo to kill him. One map claimed he made George Romero, Hell naw, its just a big zombie skinned like george, he's nothing like HIM!!! and somethimes mappers are as big as a d!ck to not dispence points from the zombie.
In Super mario castle why doesn't bowser shoot flames or something instead of being some annoying piece of sh!t walking around with invulnerability on ROUND 1!?!

Thats why I believe that the Boss zombie is a poor excuse to be a zombie map feature.

3) Bam's solo quick revive
When I Play newer zombies I thought It was great to have solo revive now. until I found out that the zombies still come after you WAY after you down. That is not How I have fun. At round 41 I went flawless until I found out that the PAP M1911 does nothing, especially surrounded by lots of zombies.
sometimes you dont even get a PAPed Colt. you get the normal colt

and still to this day Bam didnt fix solo Revive to have zombies run away.

I dont want to turn this topic into a rant so thats all.
9 years ago
I have a question about running beefy maps on a cruddy laptop. What settings are best to reduce the lag on waw
Here's the settings I use:
Textures : all low
Specular maps off
Anti alias off
Ocean simulation off
Corpse size tiny
Foliage off
Resolution 1322x629 (Possibly)
And bullet holes off

Yet I still have bad lag and these are until I get a better graphics car or a new computer system
9 years ago
Loading ...