or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - conn6orsuper117

Hey Just wondering if people use the Challenge Rewards on your character that was included in the UGX mod. I didnt see the customization Board nor challenges board on UGX 1.1 and I'm kinda nervous that not many people use/know the customization Board.

If you do use the board go ahead and tell us what you have on your character or what you want to be added for customization:

IE. My character has the Russian cap and a cigarette.

I wish they allowed us to have the golden sunglasses (comosea exclusive) and the cigarette at the same time.
9 years ago
So I watched an episode of Ghost Adventures and I came across Letchworth's 7 foot thing. and so I looked up the episode and made 2 Gifs out of them. I was going to use one of them as a profile picture (you may have already seen one of them)

Gif 1 is during the Interview and was the Example of what they saw

and Gif 2 was when they basically morphed it and made it a Jumpscare (thats why it may looks epileptic)

So I need your opinion. which one should I use

Gif 1

Gif 2

Note: DO NOT USE THESE FOR YOUR MAPS IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE THEM AS A JUMPSCARE, I MADE THEM SO THATS MY ONLY RULE.
9 years ago
For people who didnt play the halo series/owned a PS3:
Spoiler: click to open...
for those who didn't play the halo series (or you're a Playstation player) when Halo 3 was released, there was a 2nd game published by a company called Ensemble studios (whom is discontinued) that was called Halo Wars.

The game was designed to take the role of Fleet commander of the UNSC Spirit of Fire and command and grow you're own Army and lead them into battle against the covenant. With the addition of cutscenes made by Blur Studios (which done CGI for Spiderman, Batman Arkham Knight, Halo 2 Anniversary and even the Goldfish commercials), the game put you out of the shoes of a soldier and gave a more Innovative and New way to play in the Halo Universe.

Did I Also Mention you get to play with up to 5 friends and go heads to heads in a 3v3? and also play against Bots?

2v2 Gameplay
! No longer available

! No longer available

The Hype train is now boarding, Tickets are not necessary.
9 years ago
Hey Guys, I was looking at a couple of maps that seemed pretty interesting to play on YouAlwaysWin's channel and I saw that YouAlwaysWin Never Updates their description for the downloads of their maps like Q*Bert or Indiana Jones.

Its pretty disappointing because neither Gunns or Meaty read their UGX Replies (or even care) and its pretty Irritating. so I wanted to Ask you where they get their maps, Other than some maps that can be found on UGX. do you guys know?
9 years ago
Ive been Trying for about a year and I came to the conclusion to get help to Improve my WAW experience.
 On medium to (Hiss) Box maps I get the Usual 60-45 FPS which is ok for Laptop Performances.

But on Big, Detailed maps Like LEVIATHAN and Sumpf, I always drop to 30-10 FPS until I look down which Raises me to 420+ FPS.

Im novice to Technical problems compared to most people today. I dont want to spend lots of money on Gaming Computers like Alienware or stuff like that. I have Removed and reduced priorities of Beefy programs that I rarely use like FL-Studio and Microsoft Word. I even Raise the Priority of WAW when Launching.

I need suggestions on how to Improve my WAW experience so I can run bigger maps and mods, without trying to get a newer computer as Im looking towards recording equipment for starting a YouTube Career in the near-Future.

Please Help
9 years ago
Dear forum members and moderators,

I have witnessed a harsh argument on the forums and now Its becoming overboard.

I am angry about a post on Oil Rig about steviewonder discriminating over MZslayer's profile picture. as for this I am making a stand as for the rest of the summer. I will not be a part of UGX mods forum. In the meanwhile I will focus on other things until I join back in october. If I get banned, so what. I prove that I am on a different side defending the rights to express history and traditions.

-Conn6orsuper117
9 years ago
FNAF4 What We know + Ideas

So we know that a Five nights at freddy movie has been greenlit but I want to disscus things about the 4th installment. See, Five nights at freddy's 4 has been Teased multiple times and there are still some questions needing to be filled and some light to be shed.

So about those Animatronics, Jeez with their looks. Did Michael Bay Get put in control?
 Just kidding,
 but the animatronics do have that not ment for children look. I like scott like a brother But Even I have to admit it, Scott Is slipping into a corner with his ideas.  The teaser pictures have shown that the setting takes place in a nightmare, literaly a nightmare.
 What I want to know is if they reveal the Security guards from the original games.

So not much is known about the 4th instalment (and hopefully last) and now I have some Ideas.

Spike cameras:
The Game should have a new type of defence system. Im kinda getting tired of the old sit in one room until 6 and watch through cameras. so now lets go for a new aproach, Free roam and safe rooms. Instead of sitting in a room, You actually roam around the map. and You can Actually place cameras to defend your self from the new Machines. but in certain areas there are conditions where cameras cannot be placed to keep it from being too easy

Safe houses:
you have 3 safe houses to roam around to. Outside is more of an outlast/Dying light feel. You can use these safe houses to Hide in with secure doors, But generators can overheat from overusing the doors and you have to come out of your safe house and find a new safe house until that generator cools down.

Condition systems:
Now for the game changer, Certain areas are too inhospitable to place a camera down, putting you in a blind spot. But many areas are perfect for a camera, except for one thing. The cameras can also overheat if used continuously. so a camera can break, Boohoo. But these conditions make you more vulnerable and you are forced to go out and grab a camera, bring it to a safe house and repair the camera. some conditions can affect the gameplay such as Rainstorms or something. It is a nightmare afterall, it can be creative.

Pursuit System:
When Roaming to a new safehouse, You could get spot by one of the machines, and you are under pursuit. sometimes they can be too fast, so you have to find places to hide from the Machines. (like in the 12 minute trailer of Dying light)

Flashlight:
The flashlight Can work like in five nights at freddy's 2. But limited. You can delay their attacks when they try Head on Killing. but at a certain point, the flashlight will run out of power until you find spare batteries at one of the safe houses

Atmosphere:
The 3rd Instalment of Fnaf was kinda stupid to me, and I really like Scott Cawthon's Concept but It was not put out In a right Atmosphere, See The atmoshere Is supposed to be Scary or more unatural so my Idea is the world to be more Steampunk or claustrophobic to add to that nightmare factor, the horror game needs more than cheep jumpscares to qualify as FNAF.

Tell me what you guys think
9 years ago
a week ago this was just in, and I never heard about it until yesterday.

Warner Bros. has picked up the rights to Five Nights at Freddy’s, the popular video game series created by Scott Cawthon.

The feature adaptation will be produced by Roy Lee of Vertigo Entertainment as well as Seth Grahame-Smith and David Katzenberg of KatzSmith Productions.

The game takes place in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza, a darker version of Chuck-E-Cheese, where an animatronic animal band performs kiddy songs by day, and goes on murderous rampages by night. The goal of the game is to survive a night locked inside, knowing that a furry death machine might jump out of the dark at any moment.

“We’re looking forward to working with Scott to make an insane, terrifying and weirdly adorable movie,” said Grahame-Smith.

"The story really lends itself to being a movie, and it taps into a largely unexplored niche of horror that a lot of people will be able to relate to," said Cawthon.

The project is currently out to writers.

Adam Stone and Jay Ireland will exec produce. Jon Berg and Nik Mavinkurve are overseeing for Warners.

Lee was a producer on Warners’ Liam Neeson action thriller Run All Night and has the Poltergeist remake due to open May 22. Grahame-Smith and Katzenberg, meanwhile, are developing a Beetlejuice sequel.

The trio are producing Cary Fukunaga’s adaptation of the seminal Stephen King novel It, which is eyeing a summer shooting start.
- Hollywood Reporter
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/video-game-five-nights-at-787061

So what am I doing about it?
For 5 months I have been working on a comic book called F-R-E-D-D-Y-'S
I havent been making much progress due to being attached to Minecraft, beta testing mods and My family is moving across the street. But I have made loads of progress the past few hours and is already done with 20 pages worth of story.

I also how ever plan to release my Rough draft and mail it to Scott Cawthon, the creator of 5 Nights At Freddy's. I want to spread this to you guys 1st and see what you guys think. I will How ever return once a week to UGX and see how you guys been doing.

Comic book Story:
the year is 1993
This story is about a guard who is trying to get around after his sister's mysterious death 2 years ago. He starts work at Freddy Fazbear Pizza in Castle Rock Oregon.
But he doesnt expirience the average guard's life, as the 4 mascots have come to life and killed him...
TWICE.
As he repetitivly comes back alive, he ally's with a janitor. as she reveals that she has once been a guard too and knows what is going on.
and is joined by a Police Commissioner. Who Is haunted by a dark secret at Freddy's.
The 3 of them must survive 5 nights to uncover a mysterious Reason for the animatronic attacks, And reveal the True Killer of His sister.

If the story seems to Stupid, let me know Nicely and non destructive
Or give me constructive Criticism
9 years ago
I know that people are hitting the engine limits a buttload of maps in the making right now, but is there a way to remove the campaign to make more room. and i dont mean making menus to make it only for zombies, i mean removing the whole campaign levels and their asssets (what ever its called) so we have tons of room ???
9 years ago
NGT zombies Leviathan Livestream has started.
Check it out: http://www.twitch.tv/nextgentactics
9 years ago
Note: i could not find any other part of the forum to put this.

So I tried to change the time to west coast time as It used to be 5 to 7 hours ahead of my time, but ever since I changed the time UGX posts say they all been posted on: February 23 2015 2:52:00.
but every post thats posted today would say posted: today (time). but the next day it would also change to posted on: February 23 2015 2:52:00.

Has anyone expirenced a bug like this when changing to your time. ???

FIXED- wasnt suposed to put in the current time/date in the time format
9 years ago
TERNINATOR GENISYS IS CONFIRMED
the trailer for the new terminator movie was just reveled yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62E4FJTwSuc

You guys think its worth to go see?
Why or why not?
9 years ago
So I just got my windows 8 patch from Microsoft and now my mouse pad will not work
also when I try to move my mouse pad, the pointer disappears until i plug in my wired mouse.
I wanted to hear any of you guy's suggestions before taking this up with Microsoft support
Until then i cannot play my games without a mouse. :kidding:
any will help in order to finish a project I'm working on

update 1: so i looked for the mouse program  that came with the computer: synaptics driver, but it will not run without some 64-bit program. the message pops up and closses before i can finish reading >:(

I will edit this more once i find more details about this
9 years ago
 Ever notice when you post a reply on a post and then all the sudden you realize that you are the last to post before it goes to the next page and no one even notices? >:(
 This has happened to members like us far too much. I want to let it out there that I've seen people report bugs on topics that are really important and its on the very bottom of the page and the next person to post starts a chain so no one will even notice: " :mother: Hey theres a map breaking bug that someone has pointed out a couple of pages ago"
 Also I've noticed that someone will report a bug then someone else will say the same thing and mappers will give that guy credit for finding the bug.
 It doesn't happen just to me but to a lot of co-members. so just a heads up.
please read the pages before starting a post that would've said the same thing.
It really needs to stop :facepalm2:
9 years ago
Hey guys, I was helping my dad over the weekend cleaning out the basement and I dug up this box of old Xbox original and PS2 Games and I found this game that makes me feel like a 6 year old again.

its called SSX3 I tried to play this on my Xbox360, it works and nostalgia took over.

Do you guys remember this game? If not I totally suggest it. if so go ahead and tell your memories of this game or other games

9 years ago
Loading ...