Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
CostasYT's Groups
CostasYT's Contact & Social Linkscostas.71Costas_YTitzfireopticCostas
Hi, i've just come back to custom map making for waw and run into a fimiliar issue, My start_zone works perfectly all zombies spawn and follow etc, but as soon as i buy the debris and enter the second zone (zone2) no zombies follow me into it or spawn inside of it, even when i have linked them in radiant and in the gsc file, the zombies that have spawned in the start zone just stand there confused as walk around brainlessly if not at all.

I've ran into this before and fixed it but I've long forgotten the "fix" by now so any help at all would be apreciated, hopefully by the time anyone sees this i've figured it out but chances are if this is still up then i haven't. Cheers

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2020, 01:07:01 am
Quick Update on this - the zombies from the start zone follow me into the second one now because i Linked the clipping on the debris to the script struct in the sky for the debri & set it to dynamic path, but none of the spawners in zone2 work, also if im standing in zone2 at the start of a round nothing spawns at all, not even the ones in the start zone. Continually working on this, we'll see what happens

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2020, 04:03:14 am
Idk if this is to stay here or not either way Il tell you what fixed my problem......
Literally it was just my naming of the zoning, only the zone_name format works (well for me anyways) so i just did zone_2 instead of zone2 and walal everything is working amazingly cant wait to get this map done and out there. Cheers for nothin ugx lmao

Double Post Merge: August 10, 2020, 04:05:02 am
Actually these helped me a ton so scratch that, thankyou ugx ,<3

https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Creating+Zombie+and+Dog+Spawners
https://confluence.ugx-mods.com/display/UGXMODS/Ultimate+Guide+to+Zones+in+v1.4+Maps#UltimateGuidetoZonesinv1.4Maps-Declaringthestartzone
Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 04:05:02 am by CostasYT
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 20 September 2013
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
No code is bug free
Signature
My published cod maps:

Subzero
Djinncaves
Enclosed (a.k.a baconcube)
Bayern
Snowblind
Furtrelock

Black Ops Perks: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/scripts/55/call-of-duty-world-at-war-black-ops-perks/22180/
gympie6's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
gympie6's Contact & Social LinksTheRevenantSkullTeffrieTeffrieGympie5#5971
It looks like you already solved it, it can be hard creating zones and stuff.
For the people that have problems making zones look at this tutorial:

Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 06:39:28 am by gympie6
Date Registered: 16 June 2020
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
CostasYT's Groups
CostasYT's Contact & Social Linkscostas.71Costas_YTitzfireopticCostas
It looks like you already solved it, it can be hard creating zones and stuff.
For the people that have problems making zones look at this tutorial:

Thats one of the tutorials i watched and as you can see he puts the kvp for the zones as the zone1_spawners format which was the exact reason for my issue so i dont know whats going on there... other than that its a good tutorial :)

Loading ...