My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
its been a long time and when i installed again the modtools i got this error:
https://gyazo.com/14e5939262688be30d40a67a4aaa885b
https://gyazo.com/8a28ef7d2adb7b3c16be242fc5434885
I need some help cuz unfortunately i cant remember how to fix this... :(
broken avatar :(
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
some dude had his /bin folder somewhere else than in codwaw root (like in his downloads folder for some reason) with similar problems.
what happens if you just open the CoDWaWRadiant.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty - World at War\bin without the launcher?
Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 10:06:44 am by RadimaX
Marked as best answer by klevi 6 years ago
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
some dude had his /bin folder somewhere else than in codwaw root (like in his downloads folder for some reason) with similar problems.
what happens if you just open the CoDWaWRadiant.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty - World at War\bin without the launcher?

Hahaha @RadimaX.com - i fixed the problem and im not a noob i know where the folders belong. :P
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
that is great news :) Yeah so sorry i tried to help out online, i should have known better hehe only replied since i herd about a guy who had same issue as you because he had multiple /bin folders on the computer but in different locations, with radiant spewing out same error as yours.

But if you mark your own comment as the best solution...would you be a star and share with the community what you did so more people coming across this can find your topic and see how a real master solves: FATAL ERROR:'s
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
burn
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
burn

hehe hope you can see through the sarcasm or is it patronizing, i can't tell the two apart so maybe a little bit of both :please: god forbid someone would ever try help somebody over the interweb am i right? But while we are still here with my friendly pal here, i noticed i just had this slight problem:

could you show that cool trick you did when you had that secret hidden best answer you invented so i can start making my new map? :)
i know it won't be any problems for u and then i can read all about it in the tutorial you made giving many likes & retweets! thanks
Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 07:06:43 pm by RadimaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Hahahahahahah 1 - 0 for the school guy @RadimaX.com your so funny man - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYrG-Pwyf_E       wwwwoooooooohhhhooooooowwwwwwwwww
Just please don't give me a lecture about sarcasm next time, MAYBE other person is better than you to some other things.I would like to hear more from you @RadimaX.com but UNFORTUNATELY i dont have time.
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Sorry you are so pressured on time, i heard that if you want to make a good map that can take quite some time too if its planned to be a good 1, I have done zombie related things for exactly 10 years now & only now finally there is someone with the solution to the major problem caused in launchers daily, image everyone who have a pc that looks just like that .gif i made for u they look on this comment and see your: BEST ANSWER
to solve all the problems they have :P yeah i think most people on this site are better then me, that is why i come here to learn how to be a mapper.

Hope my dream come true soon. Last time i used launcher was in 2016 but i'm still waiting to see how to fix it so keep us & the community updated!
Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 09:39:00 am by RadimaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
klevi's Groups
Well smart guy, i can say only that u have no idea for what i was talking before.Prepare cuz if i make another post ill choose my answer as the best again since u like soooo much.Regards from k3nt @ RadimaX.com - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYrG-Pwyf_E

Double Post Merge: September 01, 2018, 12:37:41 pm
U think u are good with words , but ur 0 in acts my dear friend @RadimaX.com
Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 12:37:41 pm by klevi

Loading ...