Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
New Lunar Republic
Draco's Groups
Draco's Contact & Social LinksNLR DracomasondoespcMrN00B0
Made my first big run on this map solo and got to round 30. I found a glitch that i abused to get points. If you sit in the open container by the box's first location they will only come in from one side. This makes it a very easy map to solo. I can't wait to see the finished product ;D. i'l try to make a high round strategy to show this glitch. The only problem for me was how to get to the p-a-p. i spent a good hour trying to figure it out.  I loved this map and i look forward to seeing more.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
greeniezk5's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Made my first big run on this map solo and got to round 30. I found a glitch that i abused to get points. If you sit in the open container by the box's first location they will only come in from one side. This makes it a very easy map to solo. I can't wait to see the finished product ;D. i'l try to make a high round strategy to show this glitch. The only problem for me was how to get to the p-a-p. i spent a good hour trying to figure it out.  I loved this map and i look forward to seeing more.
to get to pap there are ten panels to activate which open a door upstairs in the building next to jug , there you then find a teleporter , there are plenty of walkthros for this map in the youtube section of this site
Date Registered: 24 June 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
More
FreeFall's Groups
FreeFall's Contact & Social Linksfreefall1151joebob59FreeFall115
Pretty amazing map.....I loved it/ Until i got my favorite gun out of the mysterybox and someone always has to mess the scope up. So me and my friend was going to play this map since you could buy the balista off the wall....we was doing a sniper and pistol challenge....then we bought it and it has iron sights....(not a big fan of iron sights but at least i didn't care for the balista too much) then i was hitting the mystery box for the DSR...3rd try and I GOT IT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D then i seen the FOV was messed up....didnt care much AND THEN I SCOPED IN!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DOES NO_BODY EVER GET MY GUN RIGHT??????? It is not that freaking hard. Leave the FOV to 65 even pro's play at 65 to. (not saying im pro) if you want to play higher make an (in map mod to raise or lower it) It would be really nice to play a good custom map with sniper and pistols only.....WITH THE FREAKING SCOPE i mean if you don't like the scope.....there are mg's, lmg's, smg's, shotguns, why mess up the only gun i really care about i mean if you ever played bo2 cargo on core what do most people use? snipers(with a scope) because of the fact they trickshot off the 2 cross the map areas.....a 1:1 rip gone wrong it seems the person only got the map but didn't realise the gameplay
Best advice I've ever received, every zombie map should have areas for trickshots and the fov shouldn't go over 65. :please:
Date Registered: 23 October 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I'm back.
Signature
Love slaying them zombies up and sharing it with the world.

www.youtube.com/nascarfanatc24
www.twitch.tv/nascarfanatic24

Mapper of Legacy: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=4096.0
NascarFanatic24's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Great map, had great time playing on my stream. The map looks exactly identical to it's Black Ops 2 counterpart. I liked having to find all panels, thinking at first they activated power, but there was a actual power lol. Nice way of obtaining extra perk slot.

I did find one uh oh bug, I could not complete buyable ending. I gathered up enough to buy the 50,000 went back and no trigger to buy.

Overall: 8.5/10

Please keep mapping, but try to make other maps of your own design. Be creative!
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
Pretty amazing map.....I loved it/ Until i got my favorite gun out of the mysterybox and someone always has to mess the scope up. So me and my friend was going to play this map since you could buy the balista off the wall....we was doing a sniper and pistol challenge....then we bought it and it has iron sights....(not a big fan of iron sights but at least i didn't care for the balista too much) then i was hitting the mystery box for the DSR...3rd try and I GOT IT  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D then i seen the FOV was messed up....didnt care much AND THEN I SCOPED IN!!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DOES NO_BODY EVER GET MY GUN RIGHT??????? It is not that freaking hard. Leave the FOV to 65 even pro's play at 65 to. (not saying im pro) if you want to play higher make an (in map mod to raise or lower it) It would be really nice to play a good custom map with sniper and pistols only.....WITH THE FREAKING SCOPE i mean if you don't like the scope.....there are mg's, lmg's, smg's, shotguns, why mess up the only gun i really care about i mean if you ever played bo2 cargo on core what do most people use? snipers(with a scope) because of the fact they trickshot off the 2 cross the map areas.....a 1:1 rip gone wrong it seems the person only got the map but didn't realise the gameplay

Wow that's a wall of text. And bruh, it's zombies. The objective is to put as much lead into them as possible while feeling like a bad*ss  8). Sniping them... not really bad*ss. Just sayin.  :poker:
Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:04:31 pm by RBRT
Date Registered: 27 October 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
dazzibhoy1's Groups
dazzibhoy1's Contact & Social Linksdazzibhoy
i fucking love this map..... thanks
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
ProTecT_Legend's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
so i beat the map with the buyible ending, but what are the panels for i hit all of them but nothing happened....
when all of them are pressed it unlocks the teleporter where double tap is and then you can get to pack a punch
Date Registered: 18 October 2013
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
eliudjb's Groups
eliudjb's Contact & Social Linkseliudjbeliudjbeliudjb
Please keep mapping, but try to make other maps of your own design. Be creative!

In my opinion, It's fantastic to have a guy who bring us the MP maps on Zombies. Its pretty cool and well, we have enough creative mappers who do a really amazing job; Leviathan, Civil Nativity, Purple Dimension, Rise, CPH, Dead Ship, SOG, Overrun, Decontamination, Penguin, Oil Rig, TMG Christmas/Alcatraz/Standoff/Skyland, Sumpf, Raze, Coliseum, QuizzV2 and a large etc.  ::)
Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:53:29 pm by eliudjb
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
ProTecT_Legend's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Best advice I've ever received, every zombie map should have areas for trickshots and the fov shouldn't go over 65. :please:

Not even kidding i practice my trickshotting on zombies because unlike bots they don't shoot back and they move around a bit more for it being harder then to do Capture the flag on bo2 and make it where the bots don't move
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
ProTecT_Legend's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wow that's a wall of text. And bruh, it's zombies. The objective is to put as much lead into them as possible while feeling like a bad*ss  8). Sniping them... not really bad*ss. Just sayin.  :poker:

Just cause you don't feel like one when sniping *maybe cause you suck* doesn't mean that is the same as everyone elses opinion.....maybe try something challenging like pistol only? instead of doing the same thing over and over again with mg's thinking you something?
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
Just cause you don't feel like one when sniping *maybe cause you suck* doesn't mean that is the same as everyone elses opinion.....maybe try something challenging like pistol only? instead of doing the same thing over and over again with mg's thinking you something?

Lol kid, don't get salty, I was merely stating my opinion, not condemning you to sniper hell. Since you ask I can can snipe and do challenge myself occasionally with pistols and/or snipers. But zombies = killing things. A lot of things. So the more bullets a gun has, the better.

And does shooting something that can't shoot you back really make you feel badass?
Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 12:48:58 am by RBRT
Date Registered: 27 August 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Cypher115's Groups
Cypher115's Contact & Social LinksCypher
I love this map. I haven't run into any actual issues, but some of the Black Ops 2 guns could be a little louder when they shoot.
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Still Kickin'
Signature

Andy Whelan's Groups
Andy Whelan's Contact & Social LinksAndyWhelanAndyWhelan01AndyWhelan
Lol kid, don't get salty, I was merely stating my opinion, not condemning you to sniper hell. Since you ask I can can snipe and do challenge myself occasionally with pistols and/or snipers. But zombies = killing things. A lot of things. So the more bullets a gun has, the better.

And does shooting something that can't shoot you back really make you feel badass?

Lol yeah, the only extreme fun moment in cod where you feel badass is the MW2 mission, No Russian, where you just LMG every person and giving 0 fucks, IMO BTW
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Lol yeah, the only extreme fun moment in cod where you feel badass is the MW2 mission, No Russian, where you just LMG every person and giving 0 fucks, IMO BTW
You need help.
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups

Ok...   ???

Didn't pertain to my opinion at all, but yeah, I'll keep that in mind next time I want to train to be a psychopath   :poker:

Loading ...