Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Has anyone found the perk machines and bottles and done the easter egg yet?.

I must say you did a phenominal job on this map, absolutley love the creepy vibe it has to it. Really hard to believe this is your first map and was created in only 13 weeks...wow.

So I haven't had as much time to explore this map as i would have liked to, some things i did find were 4 mannequins, still haven't figured out exactly what they do. I found how to activate the jugg bottle, but never found jugg anywhere. Also discovered what i thought was unlocking double tap from the "cage" it was in. I did get the prompt that i had activated double tap, but still caged. Lastly somehow managed to get the sequence right in unlocking toms ax  :D

Great map man, hoping to free up some time this weekend so I can really get this one figured out, I love me a good challenging easter egg.  :D  :accepted:

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Hey thanks buddy, im glad your enjoying.Its nice you have give me some feedback as not many people have, for the perks find the power and the bottles and they should open, check dark corners.I cant wait to see a vid if you get round to it.Thanks again and I will keep you in mind for my next map.
Date Registered: 23 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
love you
Signature
ill make a map it will brake you make a map and ill beat that shit no prob!.
ClassicZombieKlr's Contact & Social Links
"Great map man, hoping to free up some time this weekend so I can really get this one figured out, I love me a good challenging easter egg.  :D  :accepted:"
It will be killed
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Hey thanks buddy, im glad your enjoying.Its nice you have give me some feedback as not many people have, for the perks find the power and the bottles and they should open, check dark corners.I cant wait to see a vid if you get round to it.Thanks again and I will keep you in mind for my next map.

So far everything runs great btw, no problems ive ran into at all, I'm going to give it a good whirll tonight after work. I have managed to get the power turned on and everything just cant find jug  :P but again my play time hasent been as much as i would have liked.

Once I find jug I will do a high round run for you, do you want me to edit a video of the run as a preview for your map or just send you the video file to for you to edit? If you'd like to do it yourself I can help you get a really good video editing software if you don't have one all ready.

BTW was it intentional for allowing players to be able to take 2 hits without jugg?
Date Registered: 16 June 2012
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Signature
holz's Groups
holz's Contact & Social Links
Jug is Downstairs, before you open Door to first Box Place.
Down there throw a nade and found 2 other Jug Bottles.

Yeah we get 2 hits, instead of one.
Other PHD is not fixed, and when you go down with Quick Revive Zombies surround you and kill you.
Take Jei's Ultimate Bo Perks pls or look arround, another Guy make a PHD fix find here on UGX but dont know how you can handmade the Quick Revive Problem.

But great Map try it several Times, its hard to fill last Soul Chest Box.
(I think you cant get Drops like Ammo, down and upstairs near the soulchest Boxes, you want that Tudark?)
Have Fun.
Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 07:35:56 pm by holz
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
phd should be fine I was on the map last night, I know about the revive but left the double hit to see if people could still do the map, I wanted it to be challenging. It was built to test.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
holz's Groups
The double hit isnt such a Problem, if you think its more challenging, ok. ^^
When i throw with PHD a nade the nade indikator, take my sight and i see nothing, dont wanna try more, because i am fear of my virtual life.
Well you're map is out and you have bamskaters/Jei's Bo Perks, you can try to bring his Bo2 ultimate Perks in your Map,
that solve both problems, with PHD and Quick, and the Perk Machines do music, lightning when throw power on.
Hard to do but hey.  ;)
I want download again, if you can handle it, for sure.
Mostly you can use Mustang and Sally with a PHD fix, maybe the Wunderwaffe DG2 doesnt make damage to you, and you can be an human artillery, by spamming nades, ah and shoot with the Raygun on near Zombies.
Without that PHD is senseless because you cant fell from high places in your Map.
(btw i never take in Bo1 or 2 a Raygun1 without PHD because i am sure, i will  kill myself without that ^^,
instead great leap forward idk the english name of the map, but there i need it to reach high rounds, with friends and that without using a glitch or soap gun, when one is down make all to crawlers in china room, one save the down people to get all back)
Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 08:23:47 pm by holz
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
I will see what I can do but im new to this so fingers crossed,im already working on more content.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
holz's Groups
thx wanne be happy if you can, add respect to you now.
gl for your next projects, cant await them.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha

Other PHD is not fixed, and when you go down with Quick Revive Zombies surround you and kill you.

PHD works in the sense that when you jump from a higher place and prone you flop and kill the zombies. Your right about the damage part though, last minute change broke it. That was my fault. Fixing revive too for his next update.

v1.1 fixes revive,(without last stand pistol in this version), and PHD. PHD still shows hit marker but doesn't allow you to take explosive or fall damage
Last Edit: November 21, 2014, 02:46:27 pm by MakeCents
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JoJoLarooda's Groups
JoJoLarooda's Contact & Social Links
Really good for your first map. The perk bottles were very cleverly hidden. Took us a while to find them all. The easter egg was not too hard, but not too easy either.

***EE SPOILER BELOW***

My only complaint was that in the step during the EE when you have to shoot the mannequin heads behind the wood, the first time we did that it gave us that white screen thing and the game restarted. I have no idea why, maybe its cause my teammate was next to the mannequin when I shot it.
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
brilliant map  :) the noises and screams scare the living shit out of me , can anyone tell me where the jugg bottles are ? ive found one down the toilet and one on the bricks down by the machine, im guessing theres another but cant find it anywhere
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
tudark's Groups
its in the room near the one on the wall , the room with the window . Nade the wall and it is somehere in the room. Glad you like it enjoy.
Date Registered: 28 March 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
djjoney01's Groups
djjoney01's Contact & Social Links
oh brilliant thanks shall go have another look now
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Just tried it out now, didn't get too far but looks great especially for a first map. Couple things I noticed, if you take off a zombie's head he instantly loses his legs and becomes a crawler? Broken normal maps on a few textures, looks a bit nasty -
Spoiler: click to open...
Zombies randomly ignored me in this area and started walking off somewhere, then after a while came back towards me (prob a pathing issue) -
Spoiler: click to open...

Loading ...