UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 02:26:19 pm

Title: The Morgue1.1.1 update: released by tudark 02/12/14
Post by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 02:26:19 pm
www.mediafire.com
  mediafire
Please play this map with spec maps turned off in game options for better detail

1.1.1 Update02/12/14
took out arsenal due to making game crash after people died.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi60.tinypic.com%2F2m5do3o.jpg&hash=413e8c0aeeb44618a19b3fc07b0d1e2abd561b1c)

Created by: Tudark with script and testing  help from makecents
UPDATE 1.1
3 more black ops weapons
semtex
points reward
menu music
coop load screen
fixed revive and flopper

Features.
black ops perks - with working flopper
Unique Easter Egg
evil mannequins
Unlockable Perk machines
Breakable Walls
bo1 weapons
bo2 weapons ,more to be added
Fx
Custom sounds
Crazy End game

Special thanks goes to:
Makecents
shippuden 1592
grantdaddy
zk
zombie madness
bamskater
ege115
dualvii
If theres anyone I missed out please lrt me know.

This is the first map ive made, 13 weeks ago I didn't know how to start radiant lol . I ve tried to do a bit of everything so I hope you enjoy.

Once again a big special thanks to Makecents without you this map wouldn't of happened , many thanks.

This has been fixed , enjoy
http://youtu.be/pPn1cnKDnh4 (http://youtu.be/pPn1cnKDnh4)
The Morgue Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlFRFg6nbw#ws)
Title: Re: The Morgue: released by tudark
Post by: AlexDaBaws on November 10, 2014, 02:28:59 pm
Seems nice! Im downloading now! :)
Post by: HitmanVere on November 10, 2014, 02:40:56 pm
Nice, dude :D Looked forward for this map. Will edit this post, when Im done playing

Well, I started with 500 000 points, drops spawning outside the playable area and I can get through the windows
Post by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 02:47:49 pm
Thanks a lot, be kind lol its my first map ;)
Post by: mxtxm on November 10, 2014, 02:51:56 pm
Im downloading loading it now, from what I saw in the WIP its going to be a good one. I will edit this post after Im done playing it.
Post by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 03:18:39 pm
Nice, dude :D Looked forward for this map. Will edit this post, when Im done playing

Well, I started with 500 000 points, drops spawning outside the playable area and I can get through the windows
fixing now .
Post by: HitmanVere on November 10, 2014, 03:20:39 pm
fixing now .

Theres also some spots, that I dont think you should be able to go to, but you can, like one room, where there is no pathing and you can see through walls/floor. Also, 1 zombie always derps and dies out
Post by: eliudjb on November 10, 2014, 03:22:45 pm
Seems good, I'll try when I get back from work :accepted:
Post by: DeletedUser on November 10, 2014, 03:54:36 pm
the download is not there! ???
Post by: Lukkie1998 on November 10, 2014, 04:00:40 pm
Topic link has been removed for bug fixing. The link will be put back soon.

Lukkie1998
Post by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 04:00:57 pm
will be back up in a bit, i had a problem with the playable area and start points . will be back up later, sorry for any trouble
Post by: DeletedUser on November 10, 2014, 04:10:10 pm
Topic link has been removed for bug fixing. The link will be put back soon.

Lukkie1998
thanks lukkie!
Post by: timelordalex on November 10, 2014, 04:14:00 pm
noice, get that link back. need a decent map
Post by: Dust on November 10, 2014, 04:45:33 pm
Looking forward to the update. Looks like a fun map judging by the WIP.
Post by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 06:20:08 pm
Downloads back up, if theres any problems with the map please private message me . i know theres one issue with zombie at the start.
Post by: Dust on November 10, 2014, 06:26:38 pm
Downloads back up, if theres any problems with the map please private message me . i know theres one issue with zombie at the start.

Will try it now, and post back with my thoughts
Post by: DeletedUser on November 10, 2014, 07:22:18 pm
please tudark, make a link on MEGA!

Double Post Merge: November 10, 2014, 08:00:45 pm
PLEASE! :-[
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 08:50:41 pm
thanks for sharing, trying it out in amin and streaming at www.twitch.tv/FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 (http://www.twitch.tv/FATKIDSLOV3CAK3). pop over if your free man
Post by: timelordalex on November 10, 2014, 08:54:18 pm
Me and Ege tried to play this earlier, I was hosting and I was kicked with the message WaW has stopped working - twice in a row it happened on round 2 then 3, we then decided to do another map, see if  i had the same issue on there - and i did not, so im not sure if there is something with the map, my laptop does not like it or both. I realize there is little you can gather from this without a more detailed error, but thats what happened, so sadly i cannot play this map as much as i'd like to
Post by: sevengpluke on November 10, 2014, 09:40:23 pm
Everytime I try to start it gets the fx limit error. (https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2Foptnd2.jpg&hash=7b177f702b9df00e813e297e651a50b6b4617cdb)
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 10, 2014, 11:15:16 pm
nice looking first room man but couldn`t see anything after that cause it just crashed with 3 players and couldn`t get passed that point. this was on round 2 by the way
Post by: HitmanVere on November 10, 2014, 11:29:50 pm
Me and Ege tried to play this earlier, I was hosting and I was kicked with the message WaW has stopped working - twice in a row it happened on round 2 then 3, we then decided to do another map, see if  i had the same issue on there - and i did not, so im not sure if there is something with the map, my laptop does not like it or both. I realize there is little you can gather from this without a more detailed error, but thats what happened, so sadly i cannot play this map as much as i'd like to

nice looking first room man but couldn`t see anything after that cause it just crashed with 3 players and couldn`t get passed that point. this was on round 2 by the way

Seems like this is co-op problem, since I didnt have any problems playing solo, except the bugs, that are caused by mapping
Post by: fatboypro on November 10, 2014, 11:37:05 pm
map looks cool nice job :D! is this your first map?
Post by: tudark on November 10, 2014, 11:50:37 pm
Ive just checked this in single player with no trouble but like hitman said it seems like a coop problem, me and makecents are going to look over it to see what the problem is and hopefully sort it. As I can see it can be played in single player mode.
Post by: SoulTaker on November 11, 2014, 01:19:37 am
Got to about round 16 pretty fun map man. Some of the noises freaked me out but it's a shame the map crashed on me. :l
Will try playing with friends next time !
 :)
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on November 11, 2014, 03:54:28 am

Where? I see no download link  :fuuu:  :rainbow:

Map looks awesome though, I've been keeping an eye on your WIP. :rainbow:

Double Post Merge: November 11, 2014, 03:58:01 am
Ooops sorry me dumb, me not see thread had second page.

Hope the problems get fixed! :P
Post by: GdayitsVishnu on November 11, 2014, 05:28:20 am
no link? also make it a mega link if you can
Post by: fiveseven hd on November 11, 2014, 05:28:46 am
Tried playing co-op and solo but keep getting a G Spawn Error.  Great map design for your first map ....look forward to playing it again.
Post by: ocxmwys4mod on November 11, 2014, 10:37:24 am
 :lol:huhu   thanks man   map very good
Post by: dadadodo on November 11, 2014, 12:44:01 pm
link
Post by: sevengpluke on November 11, 2014, 02:26:35 pm
Ive just checked this in single player with no trouble but like hitman said it seems like a coop problem, me and makecents are going to look over it to see what the problem is and hopefully sort it. As I can see it can be played in single player mode.

Guess I'm the outcast lol. Seems like I'm the only one that's getting the fx error. O well
Post by: hellion2099 on November 11, 2014, 03:41:10 pm
why is the DL link removed? i was downloading it yesterday, and it must have been removed, mid download, because i only got a partial copy.  Are you fixing issues brought up by others?  Just wondering, i would really like to play it.
Post by: timelordalex on November 11, 2014, 04:52:17 pm
why is the DL link removed? i was downloading it yesterday, and it must have been removed, mid download, because i only got a partial copy.  Are you fixing issues brought up by others?  Just wondering, i would really like to play it.

the removal of the link on the site would not affect your download
Post by: FATKIDSLOV3CAK3 on November 11, 2014, 06:04:03 pm
the removal of the link on the site would not affect your download

unless the maker has taken it down from whatever site he has it on so no one can download a broken map till he is finished
Post by: hellion2099 on November 11, 2014, 10:15:34 pm
Thats what i believe happened...I am excited to play the map, but I'm glad i didn't get it if it doesn't work properly yet.
Post by: tmaaan54 on November 11, 2014, 10:46:29 pm
Thats what i believe happened...I am excited to play the map, but I'm glad i didn't get it if it doesn't work properly yet.

The map doesn't work properly in co-op, and it crashed fairly early on me in solo. He needs to fix it before putting it back up.
Post by: tudark on November 11, 2014, 10:53:49 pm
Just a heads up , im working on fixing this and it will be back up soon. And im sorry for any problems ,I added fx that seem to have caused a gspawn problem .
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on November 11, 2014, 11:28:41 pm
Just a heads up , im working on fixing this and it will be back up soon. And im sorry for any problems ,I added fx that seem to have caused a gspawn problem .

Cant wait, I was pretty bummed I missed the initial release even even though it had some bugs!  :lol
Post by: KeepACrawler on November 12, 2014, 02:57:22 am
Any word on the status of this map? Im anxious to try it!
Post by: tudark on November 12, 2014, 01:21:38 pm
ive fixed it and im going to coop test later and if fine it will be put straight up, so it will be later tonight .

Double Post Merge: November 13, 2014, 12:36:31 am
When this map goes up later im hoping someone gona youtube it, if they do a good show I will link it on here.And please it would be great if you guys can let me know what round you get to . If people like I might do an expansion.
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on November 13, 2014, 04:04:34 am
When this map goes up later im hoping someone gona youtube it, if they do a good show I will link it on here.And please it would be great if you guys can let me know what round you get to . If people like I might do an expansion.

Sent you a PM about it.
Post by: tudark on November 13, 2014, 02:23:02 pm
The Morgue download is back up , enjoy and thanks for your patience.If you die let the game restart you if you press restart it sets my sexy vision file back to default.
Post by: DeletedUser on November 13, 2014, 03:17:35 pm
tudark thanks for making us a beautiful and very detailed map and thanks for the link on MEGA! :)
Post by: tudark on November 13, 2014, 03:20:21 pm
Hey no worries  your welcome  I hope you enjoy, let me know how you go.And if it needs something I can put it in when I update and thanks for commenting and not just downloading.
Post by: DeletedUser on November 13, 2014, 03:34:08 pm
Hey no worries  your welcome  I hope you enjoy, let me know how you go.And if it needs something I can put it in when I update and thanks for commenting and not just downloading.
add more weapons bo / bo2 ;)
Post by: tudark on November 13, 2014, 03:36:16 pm
I do have the weapons ready ,i just wanted people to have the chance to play with original weps first as they get upset.
Post by: DeletedUser on November 13, 2014, 03:46:12 pm
good job with the update!
Post by: Gabrielle on November 13, 2014, 05:10:29 pm
tudark, dude, did you REALLY have to give me nightmares lol

The map is good, I like the slamming of the cages and the screams and the guy in the fridge asking for help (scared me the first time since I wasn't prepared for it lol).

The only downside is that there are not really much great weapons and I find it hard playing only with semi-auto weapons.

I like the design of the map a lot and the sounds, good job!
Post by: tudark on November 13, 2014, 05:20:36 pm
cheers josh , i will add weapons in update.sleep well
Post by: P0tZ on November 13, 2014, 08:18:04 pm
Guess I'm the outcast lol. Seems like I'm the only one that's getting the fx error. O well
Check there are no loose files in your /mods folder. Make sure their are only folders..Think TIDY
This is the most common cause for this error upon launching a map.
Good luck. :)
Post by: sevengpluke on November 13, 2014, 08:53:23 pm
Check there are no loose files in your /mods folder. Make sure their are only folders..Think TIDY
This is the most common cause for this error upon launching a map.
Good luck. :)

I had loose files from when I made zips of my maps. Deleted and now his map works. Thanks.
Great Map BTW.
Post by: tudark on November 13, 2014, 09:01:11 pm
Don't forget I fixed it as it got a gspawn error but its all good now .let me know what round you get to and if you do the ee
Post by: Misa~Chan Rarity on November 14, 2014, 02:10:08 am
I must say that I was impressed for a "first map" post. You have potential, to say the least. It seems apparent to me that you also have a good idea of how a map should be laid out. I'm expecting big things from you, sir/madame.
Post by: tudark on November 14, 2014, 10:39:50 am
Thanks for your kind comments ,that's the kind of thing that makes me want to make another . Oh and its sir
Post by: thezombieproject on November 14, 2014, 03:43:35 pm
the round music? is it safe for youtube? where is it from if u dont mind me asking.
Post by: tudark on November 14, 2014, 04:02:03 pm
I sent you a message.ive seen others with this on youtube
Post by: holz on November 15, 2014, 07:28:52 am
Great screaming Map!
I try the Easter Egg, found and free 4 evil Mannequins, are there more?
I stuck at this point, cant find more.   :-\
Post by: tudark on November 15, 2014, 11:29:15 am
yes theres a 5th one is just out in the open .lookout for the vision blurs, did you find the perk machine and bottles?

Double Post Merge: November 15, 2014, 12:30:13 pm
Has anyone found the perk machines and bottles and done the easter egg yet?.
Post by: DodgeMe on November 15, 2014, 02:54:42 pm
No but i got stucked in a elivator
Post by: tudark on November 15, 2014, 03:15:17 pm
I have just fixed that and other small things. you will get stuck if your trying to glitch in it lol.
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on November 15, 2014, 05:06:16 pm
Has anyone found the perk machines and bottles and done the easter egg yet?.

I must say you did a phenominal job on this map, absolutley love the creepy vibe it has to it. Really hard to believe this is your first map and was created in only 13 weeks...wow.

So I haven't had as much time to explore this map as i would have liked to, some things i did find were 4 mannequins, still haven't figured out exactly what they do. I found how to activate the jugg bottle, but never found jugg anywhere. Also discovered what i thought was unlocking double tap from the "cage" it was in. I did get the prompt that i had activated double tap, but still caged. Lastly somehow managed to get the sequence right in unlocking toms ax  :D

Great map man, hoping to free up some time this weekend so I can really get this one figured out, I love me a good challenging easter egg.  :D  :accepted:

Post by: tudark on November 15, 2014, 05:15:54 pm
Hey thanks buddy, im glad your enjoying.Its nice you have give me some feedback as not many people have, for the perks find the power and the bottles and they should open, check dark corners.I cant wait to see a vid if you get round to it.Thanks again and I will keep you in mind for my next map.
Post by: ClassicZombieKlr on November 15, 2014, 05:19:02 pm
"Great map man, hoping to free up some time this weekend so I can really get this one figured out, I love me a good challenging easter egg.  :D  :accepted:"
It will be killed
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on November 15, 2014, 06:32:45 pm
Hey thanks buddy, im glad your enjoying.Its nice you have give me some feedback as not many people have, for the perks find the power and the bottles and they should open, check dark corners.I cant wait to see a vid if you get round to it.Thanks again and I will keep you in mind for my next map.

So far everything runs great btw, no problems ive ran into at all, I'm going to give it a good whirll tonight after work. I have managed to get the power turned on and everything just cant find jug  :P but again my play time hasent been as much as i would have liked.

Once I find jug I will do a high round run for you, do you want me to edit a video of the run as a preview for your map or just send you the video file to for you to edit? If you'd like to do it yourself I can help you get a really good video editing software if you don't have one all ready.

BTW was it intentional for allowing players to be able to take 2 hits without jugg?
Post by: holz on November 15, 2014, 07:06:06 pm
Jug is Downstairs, before you open Door to first Box Place.
Down there throw a nade and found 2 other Jug Bottles.

Yeah we get 2 hits, instead of one.
Other PHD is not fixed, and when you go down with Quick Revive Zombies surround you and kill you.
Take Jei's Ultimate Bo Perks pls or look arround, another Guy make a PHD fix find here on UGX but dont know how you can handmade the Quick Revive Problem.

But great Map try it several Times, its hard to fill last Soul Chest Box.
(I think you cant get Drops like Ammo, down and upstairs near the soulchest Boxes, you want that Tudark?)
Have Fun.
Post by: tudark on November 15, 2014, 07:23:29 pm
phd should be fine I was on the map last night, I know about the revive but left the double hit to see if people could still do the map, I wanted it to be challenging. It was built to test.
Post by: holz on November 15, 2014, 07:45:01 pm
The double hit isnt such a Problem, if you think its more challenging, ok. ^^
When i throw with PHD a nade the nade indikator, take my sight and i see nothing, dont wanna try more, because i am fear of my virtual life.
Well you're map is out and you have bamskaters/Jei's Bo Perks, you can try to bring his Bo2 ultimate Perks in your Map,
that solve both problems, with PHD and Quick, and the Perk Machines do music, lightning when throw power on.
Hard to do but hey.  ;)
I want download again, if you can handle it, for sure.
Mostly you can use Mustang and Sally with a PHD fix, maybe the Wunderwaffe DG2 doesnt make damage to you, and you can be an human artillery, by spamming nades, ah and shoot with the Raygun on near Zombies.
Without that PHD is senseless because you cant fell from high places in your Map.
(btw i never take in Bo1 or 2 a Raygun1 without PHD because i am sure, i will  kill myself without that ^^,
instead great leap forward idk the english name of the map, but there i need it to reach high rounds, with friends and that without using a glitch or soap gun, when one is down make all to crawlers in china room, one save the down people to get all back)
Post by: tudark on November 15, 2014, 08:19:38 pm
I will see what I can do but im new to this so fingers crossed,im already working on more content.
Post by: holz on November 15, 2014, 08:27:34 pm
thx wanne be happy if you can, add respect to you now.
gl for your next projects, cant await them.
Post by: MakeCents on November 15, 2014, 09:15:42 pm

Other PHD is not fixed, and when you go down with Quick Revive Zombies surround you and kill you.

PHD works in the sense that when you jump from a higher place and prone you flop and kill the zombies. Your right about the damage part though, last minute change broke it. That was my fault. Fixing revive too for his next update.

v1.1 fixes revive,(without last stand pistol in this version), and PHD. PHD still shows hit marker but doesn't allow you to take explosive or fall damage
Post by: JoJoLarooda on November 15, 2014, 10:20:57 pm
Really good for your first map. The perk bottles were very cleverly hidden. Took us a while to find them all. The easter egg was not too hard, but not too easy either.

***EE SPOILER BELOW***

My only complaint was that in the step during the EE when you have to shoot the mannequin heads behind the wood, the first time we did that it gave us that white screen thing and the game restarted. I have no idea why, maybe its cause my teammate was next to the mannequin when I shot it.
Post by: djjoney01 on November 17, 2014, 01:06:59 pm
brilliant map  :) the noises and screams scare the living shit out of me , can anyone tell me where the jugg bottles are ? ive found one down the toilet and one on the bricks down by the machine, im guessing theres another but cant find it anywhere
Post by: tudark on November 17, 2014, 02:39:13 pm
its in the room near the one on the wall , the room with the window . Nade the wall and it is somehere in the room. Glad you like it enjoy.
Post by: djjoney01 on November 17, 2014, 06:10:34 pm
oh brilliant thanks shall go have another look now
Post by: steviewonder87 on November 19, 2014, 05:41:23 pm
Just tried it out now, didn't get too far but looks great especially for a first map. Couple things I noticed, if you take off a zombie's head he instantly loses his legs and becomes a crawler? Broken normal maps on a few textures, looks a bit nasty -
Spoiler: click to open...
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi61.tinypic.com%2F2zibk2a.jpg&hash=4aa46dc7a84528786ed402bc2abfdde6345d6f7d)(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F21b8390.jpg&hash=a18691f80cfe185317ea2f74c0c2fac8f23f8cd6)
Zombies randomly ignored me in this area and started walking off somewhere, then after a while came back towards me (prob a pathing issue) -
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi57.tinypic.com%2F2rwvu35.jpg&hash=d5d4570a31d42c9ae8a3da12946f4306a1370946)
Post by: tudark on November 19, 2014, 11:19:50 pm
Thanks I will look into it,as for the textures I just turned off spec maps in the options and I know that door looks nasty , I actually for got to change it over so im sorry about. My second map should be a lot better .
Post by: monkeyfunky on November 19, 2014, 11:45:42 pm
Cool map :)
Post by: tudark on November 20, 2014, 01:38:24 am
Cool map :)
Thanks a lot.
Title: Re: The Morgue1.1 update: released by tudark
Post by: shippuden1592 on November 20, 2014, 04:11:48 am
maybe you forgot to give me some credit for the zombies tranzit!!!!!!!!
Post by: tudark on November 20, 2014, 11:18:20 am
Im so sorry shippuden1592, you was ment to be at the top of the list . Thankyou for your  contribution.
Post by: Ramiabdh on November 20, 2014, 12:58:20 pm
I've found a bug/glitch in your map. If the zombie's head is shot off while the zombie is still alive, it transforms into a headless living crawler.
Post by: shippuden1592 on November 20, 2014, 07:42:26 pm
No problem brother, I always happens to me too !!!
By the way great map !!! My friends and I will give business op to play this Saturday thanks for the great work !!!
Post by: holz on November 20, 2014, 10:41:19 pm
Spoiler Warning!!!
Make an Easter Egg Help Video:
For me its the best Easter Egg since Prison Mission, Cheese Cube, Raze and such Maps.  8)
Post by: djjoney01 on November 21, 2014, 12:15:22 pm
Spoiler Warning!!!
Make an Easter Egg Help Video:
For me its the best Easter Egg since Prison Mission, Cheese Cube, Raze and such Maps.  8)

wow thats brilliant i've been stuck on this for days lol  ;)
Post by: tudark on November 21, 2014, 12:20:49 pm
lol ,crazy end
Post by: holz on November 21, 2014, 07:47:15 pm
Yeah, damn.  :(
But i did it at next try:
Was fun thx for that good Map, not to hard not to easy, looks very well, good Weapons, much to figure out,
great Easter Egg.
That Map gets a Top Tip! from me.  :)

Yeah have fun to beat the Map in your way.
Post by: JoJoLarooda on November 21, 2014, 10:12:07 pm
There's a mini egg in this map that some of you might not know.

If you shoot all mannequin heads that turn their heads to look at you, you get a few thousand points.
Post by: tudark on November 22, 2014, 12:12:15 am
Theres also a 5000 points reward ??? pictures. on the next update the final kills will be set to 400
Post by: RichGaming on November 30, 2014, 12:12:45 pm
Whenever someone dies out or spawns back in from dying out my game seems to crash. It's such a shame because this map has so much potential but that potential can't be met when the game keeps crashing and the map has to be restarted.
Post by: bartzilla on November 30, 2014, 01:25:58 pm
Any chance for a mirror download, mediafire is awful ://
Post by: tudark on November 30, 2014, 07:25:30 pm
Whenever someone dies out or spawns back in from dying out my game seems to crash. It's such a shame because this map has so much potential but that potential can't be met when the game keeps crashing and the map has to be restarted.
I will check this out tonight.
Post by: MakeCents on November 30, 2014, 08:32:00 pm

I believe this is yet another glitch caused by arsenal.  >:(  :facepalm: Not the mapmakers fault. I advised him to remove it, even though I have fixed this issue, just in case there are more, at least until arsenal gets more testing.

Maybe you can help test that this was the issue after he takes it out so that we can confirm that was the problem? Just a thought, if you didn't mind and he is cool with it?
Post by: tudark on November 30, 2014, 09:18:26 pm
Thanks Makecents but its just one of these things when your trying to make new features for people . I am taking arsenal out for the moment and it will be updated.
Post by: xxxInfamousxxx on December 01, 2014, 12:27:02 am
This map is amazing good job :D
Post by: tudark on December 01, 2014, 03:38:01 am
This map is amazing good job :D
Thanks man , at least some people leave feedback cheers.

Double Post Merge: December 01, 2014, 09:32:45 am
This map download  is down for an update that's removes a game crash bug
Post by: fiveseven hd on December 01, 2014, 09:34:32 am
Nice job on the map, im trying to download the new update for this map but it seems the link is not working. Looking forward to playing the updated version. Awesome job man.
Post by: JessicaTJX on December 01, 2014, 11:15:22 pm
same here, I can't download the map  :(
Post by: ngtsdeath on December 01, 2014, 11:56:19 pm
i hit the download and it refresh the page. but looks awesome
Post by: tudark on December 02, 2014, 12:52:43 am
Maps back up, the next update will be content , hopefully a boss and a harder endgame. enjoy and thanks for your feedback it keeps me going.
Post by: JessicaTJX on December 02, 2014, 05:14:28 am
Thank you tudark for fixing it and for this awesome map! Keep it up!  ;)
Post by: tudark on December 02, 2014, 09:45:59 am
Thank you tudark for fixing it and for this awesome map! Keep it up!  ;)
no worries Jessica im glad you like it.
Title: Re: The Morgue1.1.1 update: released by tudark 02/12/14
Post by: SliqKilla on December 03, 2014, 09:10:02 am
Awesome map! The Easter Egg was  a lot of fun spending a few day figuring it out. Looking forward to more from you
Post by: tudark on December 03, 2014, 02:50:47 pm
Me and Makecents are working on something right now, Thanks for your feedback glad you liked it,

Double Post Merge: December 03, 2014, 04:28:35 pm
https://mega.co.nz/#!ktYxCRIA!DprqgaJqPFWQWnYyI4sUnnsAZnNT8Xfh_pKHReRNKcw
Post by: tudark on December 07, 2014, 01:47:00 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlFRFg6nbw&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlFRFg6nbw#ws)

Credit to mayhem for the trailer.
Post by: chromastone10 on December 07, 2014, 03:00:09 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlFRFg6nbw&feature=youtu.be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOlFRFg6nbw#ws)

Credit to mayhem for the trailer.

this is kinda meh, ill be back with my version soon :D
Post by: tudark on December 07, 2014, 03:02:23 am
lol, please more vids the better
Post by: chromastone10 on December 07, 2014, 08:12:37 am
Here you go :) Finished at 1:11 AM xD so tired

Post by: DeletedUser on December 07, 2014, 09:36:05 am

very good at making trailers! +1 chroma  :)
Post by: tudark on December 07, 2014, 11:10:37 am

Thanks chromastone10 you did a great job loving the ending.

and thanks to ian green for this vid of endgame.

Double Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 11:28:37 am
custom zombies morgue ending (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VatFdKf64ls#ws)

Double Post Merge: December 07, 2014, 12:55:18 pm

Great job chromastone ,I love the ending.
Post by: x_xMayheMx_x on December 08, 2014, 01:40:02 am
**Spoiler Alert**
Short video showing all perk bottle locations.

http://youtu.be/Dx4Rzjtj1dM (http://youtu.be/Dx4Rzjtj1dM)
Post by: MrZereze on December 30, 2014, 02:37:03 pm
Realy nice map but i found a out of map glitch. you can jump inside the green windows and chrouch throu it.

here are some pics

http://imgur.com/XEAmUe3,NmJ592b,gRsyrRU (http://imgur.com/XEAmUe3,NmJ592b,gRsyrRU)