Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
That can be arranged.

V1.1 has been pushed to tomorrow while I add a bit more, again make sure to report any bugs/suggestions NOW before I upload.

V1.1 now has the following:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
+: New area on the roof of the Power Building.
+: Loops added near Who's Who and in the Power Building.
+: Area around Sharing is Caring is now bigger.
+: Added upper area above Sharing is Caring.
+: Added Buyable Ending (Only available on Classic).
+: Other shit.
+: Stamin Up added because why not.
+: PaP Moved to the roof.
*: Fixed Playable Area bug in second room and near first box causing power ups and equipment to bug out.
*: Fixed box facing wrong way.
*: Fixed AUG knifing bug.
*: Fixed Mule Kick clipping through ceiling.
I was playing this map, and I walked into the fence next to pack-a-punch, and you can walk right in it, but you get stuck in it.

Something you might need to fix  :D
broken avatar :(
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
I was playing this map, and I walked into the fence next to pack-a-punch, and you can walk right in it, but you get stuck in it.
(Image removed from quote.)
Something you might need to fix  :D

This will be fixes.

Also can people test if more than 3 players work? Some have said (osgawat ^) that the screen stays for more than 3 players, if this is the case, I have 2 potential fixes that MIGHT work, but unfortunately can't test myself:

Spoiler: click to open...
Possible Fix #1:

Download this file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1sahs4oljvlq1m8/ugxm_init.gsc

Go to C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Activision\CodWaW\mods\Zombie Garage and open ugx_mod.iwd with an Archive Program, then navigate to the maps folder and pull ugxm_init.gsc onto it.

If it works let me know.

Possible Fix #2:

Same as above, only open ugxm_garage.iwd, go to maps, and replace contents of ugxm_garage.gsc with this:

https://ghostbin.com/paste/swjyq

Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 05:54:07 pm by Scobalula
Date Registered: 8 March 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Optic20's Groups
Optic20's Contact & Social LinksOptic20Optic20
The map is good so far. Me and a friend got to round 22 just messing around trying it out. I like the elemental upgrades. It would have been nice for you to add a Wonderfizz because there are a lot of locations for it. Then, you could put Staminup, Eletric Cherry, Widows Wine, and possible if you can, Banana Colloida (I know I messed that spelling up) in it. Also, the PP19 Bizon elementally upgraded did not give me points. Also, the Thunder Gun makes invisible zombies. One bug I did find was if you buy a weapon or get one from the box and switch weapons whilst getting it your ADS will be off to the left and doesn't fix. I don't know if you could fix that or not. But, those are just minor bugs and ideas. Also, make PHD Flopper available in Gun Game for AcidGhat. But otherwise, probably the best map I've played all year out of the 30+ I've played. I'll try getting Mr. T or SmithPlays to play this map to get more people on it. :) 
Date Registered: 8 January 2015
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
FinalKill9175's Groups
FinalKill9175's Contact & Social LinksFinalKillGamingFinalKill917FinalKill9175
Gotta give this one a try, nice job on the release!
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
The map is good so far. Me and a friend got to round 22 just messing around trying it out. I like the elemental upgrades. It would have been nice for you to add a Wonderfizz because there are a lot of locations for it. Then, you could put Staminup, Eletric Cherry, Widows Wine, and possible if you can, Banana Colloida (I know I messed that spelling up) in it. Also, the PP19 Bizon elementally upgraded did not give me points. Also, the Thunder Gun makes invisible zombies. One bug I did find was if you buy a weapon or get one from the box and switch weapons whilst getting it your ADS will be off to the left and doesn't fix. I don't know if you could fix that or not. But, those are just minor bugs and ideas. Also, make PHD Flopper available in Gun Game for AcidGhat. But otherwise, probably the best map I've played all year out of the 30+ I've played. I'll try getting Mr. T or SmithPlays to play this map to get more people on it. :)

Glad you enjoyed it.

The map is far too small for WunderFizz, and I don't really like it, if you want to buy the perks, buy them. :D

Stamin Up is already planned though the map is small, shouldn't need it, I'm not putting in Electric Cherry, Widows Wine is a maybe, I'll see about using Harry's version from his perks if he doesn't mind, but I'm not a big fan of it. And I'm not including that perk ever, I don't like sliding in zombies or the perk.

That glitch doesn't appear to be specific to the PP19, but all Ice Guns, I'll look into it.

I can't reproduce the bug relating to the weapons ADS being off and the Thunder Gun.
JbirdHaX
Date Registered: 12 March 2012
Last active: 11 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
(_̅(_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅0 ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้
Signature
▒█▀▄▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀  ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█  ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
there is litterally one way you can play this map, its so small nothing can be done differently, maybe add more rooms or paths? that way it will have more replayability and atleast worthwile downloading the update
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
there is litterally one way you can play this map, its so small nothing can be done differently, maybe add more rooms or paths? that way it will have more replayability and atleast worthwile downloading the update

That my intention the whole time, it's a survival map, hold out in a garage, kill some zombies, throw a Jiffy at the wall, etc.
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
Community Mapper Elite Has shown excellence and experience in the area of custom mapping in the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
(Image removed from quote.)

Sorry it doesn't live up to your expectations, but your rather shitty attempt at belittling me doesn't change my original statement.
Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
Love it!
JbirdHaX
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
RadimaX's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
dont know what you mean belitteling we had a game yestarday this map have like 4 rooms its very straight forward maybe you assume something but we took some pictures ingame to fix since you was gonna update it anyway saw now topic is called V1.0 so maybe i posted it to late. just posted suggestion because i thought you was going to work more on mapping, there was one way out of first room one way to power, one way to jugg the only option players have on this was to exit tru door or balcony in that staircase area thats simply what i meant with replayability.
Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 10:35:39 pm by RadimaX
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
VERSION 1.1 HAS BEEN RELEASED!

Download here:

V1.1 Fixes/Additions:

Code Snippet
Plaintext
+: New areas, access routes, etc.
+: Stamin Up
*: Various bug fixes including playable area bugs, etc.
*: Games of 3 or 4 should be able to enter game now.

+ Many more additions.

EDIT: So some fucking how Quick Revive went into the ground...er....think of it as a design choice, you know, it sunk into the concrete. :troll:
Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 11:48:30 pm by Scobalula
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
So some fucking how Quick Revive went into the ground...er....think of it as a design choice, you know, it sunk into the concrete. :troll:

Some cowboy builder must have placed the vending machine there while the cement was still wet. ::)
OnionmanVere Bo21
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Some cowboy builder must have placed the vending machine there while the cement was still wet. ::)

Yeah Hitman is really bad at mixing concrete and sometimes steps on it while its wet. :troll: Look at how he left the mixer after the update for example:

Loading ...