Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
I'm not sure if this was a bug or not, just never seen this before or after the fact. Dug a nuke from a dig site, grabbed nuke of course and then every grenade i threw after said nuke was in fact a baby nuke itself, complete with nuke animations and everything. That not only blew the zombies to smithereens, but also hurt my teammates. This was just about the coolest thing I've seen so far on custom zombies. Just not sure if it was a bug or not.

That is intentional, it happens a bunch of times to me. I am not exactly sure if its like a persistent perk or what, but I love just throwing nukes and seeing a bunch of grenades go off. Have no idea how to "earn" it though.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
I did not come to create a map, I came to beat the sh*t out of yours!
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
That is intentional, it happens a bunch of times to me. I am not exactly sure if its like a persistent perk or what, but I love just throwing nukes and seeing a bunch of grenades go off. Have no idea how to "earn" it though.

I figured it was something like that, but haven't heard of anyone else getting it so I had to ask. I think tonight I will make it my mission to figure out how to actually acquire it.
Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 01:57:12 am by x_xMayheMx_x
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups

I figured it was something like that, but haven't heard of anyone else getting it so I had to ask. I think tonight I will make it my mission to figure out how to actually acquire it.

I got that too
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups

The thing is, sometimes I even earn it by just killing zombies, not even digging or throwing grenades or anything. Sometimes I have it and other times I dont. Seems to be random.

On another note, I randomly got a purple shovel after digging with the golden shovel. Not exactly sure what the difference is as I died right after getting it. Wondering if anyone can shed some light on that as well?
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
x_xMayheMx_x's Groups
On another note, I randomly got a purple shovel after digging with the golden shovel. Not exactly sure what the difference is as I died right after getting it. Wondering if anyone can shed some light on that as well?

I'll add that to the list of what to try and figure out this evening, if i survive that long.  ;D If its like anything like origins I'm sure  gold shovel is perk slots. Purple maybe actual perks or just increases high value digs?

Date Registered: 23 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty zombies.
Signature
The Golden Sages Clan Co-Leader
G0LD3NMAYshe's Groups
G0LD3NMAYshe's Contact & Social Links
Got a few bugs. Some off the pack a punch weapons don't have the pack a punched sound. Like the honey badger only makes the sound it made before it was pack a punched. It didn't have the laser type sound integrated into it. Also the sassafras pack a punched has no sound at all. When I shoot all I hear is the bullet hit. Also the Panzer Soldat, you can't escape his claw. I wasted a full pack a punched mark two into it's claw and it didn't let me go. The mark II also stops going three round burst on Brutus. I was shooting him and it went back to one shot. I don't know if it was that way for the Panzer Soldat but it wasn't that way for the napalm zombie. Well that is all the bugs I have ran into so far.
Date Registered: 15 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
C_Zilla80's Groups
C_Zilla80's Contact & Social Links
Hey this map is amazing looking and has so many awesome weapons that treyarch should take a page from you on how to include weapons in their maps. This map also has a very unique set of game dynamics that really draws you into the map and makes you want to play it over and over again, the crane really adds a level of intensity to the map that very few maps have, and the weapons sounds are amazing. AWESOME JOB redspace!!!

My only complaint is that its too cramped and there are really no open spaces in it for higher rounds. I am a solo player and when you get to rounds 13-20 its almost guaranteed your gonna die. I think that if you made that area where the box first spawns about twice as big as it is now then this map would be the best map I've ever played in custom zombies. As of right now it comes in 2nd to "the swan/lost" only because that map has a huge area to train zombies in later rounds, but your map looks, and plays, and sounds MUCH BETTER.

Just my thoughts and great job on this one!
C_ZILLA80
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
Like the honey badger only makes the sound it made before it was pack a punched. It didn't have the laser type sound integrated into it.

Im going to assume its because it has a silencer on it :P
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Got a few bugs. Some off the pack a punch weapons don't have the pack a punched sound. Like the honey badger only makes the sound it made before it was pack a punched. It didn't have the laser type sound integrated into it. Also the sassafras pack a punched has no sound at all. When I shoot all I hear is the bullet hit. Also the Panzer Soldat, you can't escape his claw. I wasted a full pack a punched mark two into it's claw and it didn't let me go. The mark II also stops going three round burst on Brutus. I was shooting him and it went back to one shot. I don't know if it was that way for the Panzer Soldat but it wasn't that way for the napalm zombie. Well that is all the bugs I have ran into so far.
- The Honey Badger does have the upgraded "laser" sound, its just lower then most other weapons.
- Just double checked and the Sassafras's fire sound is infact working properly, not sure why it wouldn't be playing for you.
- Have already addressed the panzer soldats claw health, will be updated shortly.
- I never had the markII at 3 round burst, it was always full auto.
The Doctor
Date Registered: 26 March 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
- The Honey Badger does have the upgraded "laser" sound, its just lower then most other weapons.
- Just double checked and the Sassafras's fire sound is infact working properly, not sure why it wouldn't be playing for you.
- Have already addressed the panzer soldats claw health, will be updated shortly.
- I never had the markII at 3 round burst, it was always full auto.

to me it it seemed the Mark 2 was semi automatic whenever i used it
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
A few more things I wanted to point out:

-Sometimes in solo after going into afterlife & reviving yourself you wont get another afterlife when the next round starts
-You can only get points off of some of the perk machines (I'm guessing this is intentional but it's kinda annoying)
-When spectating in Zombie King or Raining Lead mode with 3 or 4 players all players appear to have the sky camera even if they actually don't:

-Many weapons do not have player sounds so if a teammate is firing it sounds like you're firing
-The logs by the soul box in the QR starting area are floating
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Dust's Groups
A few more things I wanted to point out:

-Sometimes in solo after going into afterlife & reviving yourself you wont get another afterlife when the next round starts

On this map you get a afterlife every 2 rounds instead of every 1 round, and past round 15 you will get one back every 3 rounds
Date Registered: 22 October 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
tank dempsey's Groups
tank dempsey's Contact & Social Links
Best map that i have seen and really hard

Good job m8
Date Registered: 27 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Blizzard_Venom's Contact & Social Links
Ive Downloaded the Map and ive gotten a UGX Community File on my desktop and i run the ProjectViking 1.02 and it brings me up a normal Cod waw.
Date Registered: 15 May 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
FranLegon's Groups
FranLegon's Contact & Social LinksFranLegonFranLegonFranLegonFranLegonFranLegonFranLegon
download doesn't start...

Loading ...