Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
timelordalex's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
timelordalex's Contact & Social Links
Isnt this Map Of The Year, since theres Paralyzer?  :please:

Except it is rather UP and therefore not the Paralyzer some of us have come to love
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
TheBlackNinj4's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
TheBlackNinj4's Contact & Social Links
Awesome map, best gun by far is the Remington New model army revovler, shoots through multiple zombies like it's a shotgun
Date Registered: 24 August 2014
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
dannyfrog2014's Contact & Social LinksMr.Mr.
i love the map its brilliant. one thing a bug i noticed or spotted i was up by jug i backed up or was to the side of the walk walk. and up against the zombies so i went to the left and thought oh a safe zone to drown on. bam dead. im aware its a beta so ouf course it will have bugs.
 another one is by electric cherry when powering it at the generators. completely unaware my team mate died fell down a small hole so i was fighting to power it and survive not knowing where the hole was.

and i walked down it bam dead. not sure if intentional? but id assume thats i bug i mean a hole while powering up a perk seems absurd. those are 2 things ive found that need fixing id say

aside from this the map is great. not found any more errors yet il post back with more if i do. i love it the map!! :)
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
i love the map its brilliant. one thing a bug i noticed or spotted i was up by jug i backed up or was to the side of the walk walk. and up against the zombies so i went to the left and thought oh a safe zone to drown on. bam dead. im aware its a beta so ouf course it will have bugs.
 another one is by electric cherry when powering it at the generators. completely unaware my team mate died fell down a small hole so i was fighting to power it and survive not knowing where the hole was.

and i walked down it bam dead. not sure if intentional? but id assume thats i bug i mean a hole while powering up a perk seems absurd. those are 2 things ive found that need fixing id say

aside from this the map is great. not found any more errors yet il post back with more if i do. i love it the map!! :)

neither of those are bugs, if you drop down a death pit in real life you would die -_- and the jugg thing where you died, you probably jumped down onto one of the electric fences, which would also kill you, not bugs
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
well. why is there a small death hole that wasnt noticeable near the generators trying to power it? and erm. there is no barrier blocking you from falling off i mean no rails. seems abit ridiculous up there
Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups
If you die in or near the elevator your who's who body spawns where the elevator takes you down.
Date Registered: 8 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Embers are the new lens flares
chromastone10's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
chromastone10's Contact & Social Linkschromastone10chromastone1chromastone10
well. why is there a small death hole that wasnt noticeable near the generators trying to power it? and erm. there is no barrier blocking you from falling off i mean no rails. seems abit ridiculous up there

that is called an challenge, like on die rise how you can fall and die
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
how do you even know that? your not the mapper. il wait for his input on it. whether its a challenge or not. its a great map but a challenge while powering a generator not to fall down a hole? thats stupid logic. its not what id call a challenge
Date Registered: 23 December 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Mortal Kombat and Call of Duty zombies.
Signature
The Golden Sages Clan Co-Leader
G0LD3NMAYshe's Groups
G0LD3NMAYshe's Contact & Social Links
how do you even know that? your not the mapper. il wait for his input on it. whether its a challenge or not. its a great map but a challenge while powering a generator not to fall down a hole? thats stupid logic. its not what id call a challenge
Here is a question for you. Why would the map maker put the death barrier there if he didn't wan't it there? You try to claim something is stupid logic, when you don't know what logic is. Also these comments insulting the map are not needed. This is not any form constitutive criticism at all. This is just complaining about what you don't like in the map. This comment is not needed.
Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 08:30:05 pm by G0LD3NMAYshe
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
no the maps great but why no railing instead? just because you dont agree everyones entitled to there opinion on things
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Here is a question for you. Why would the map maker put the death barrier there if he didn't wan't it there? You try to claim something is stupid logic, when you don't know what logic is. Also these comments insulting the map are not needed. This is not any form constitutive criticism at all. This is just complaining about what you don't like in the map. This comment is not needed.

To be fair he is not really criticising the map, just saying the death barrier spots are stupid and to be honest, I actually agree.

This map is terrific, and all the weapons and features are top notch, but a few things bother me about it and one of them is the out of bound/death barrier spots. They shouldn't be there. Also, being able to drop off crates into out of bounds areas and dying IS stupid... especially when it is tough to determain whether a spot is actually out of bound or not seeing as the out of bound areas look exactly the same as normal spots in the map.

That is my only main gripe with this exceptional map. Well, that and maybe the lack of training spots. :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
dannyfrog2014's Groups
yep my other team mate accidentally found an out of bounds area. idk where he fell of. but i thought it was an escape route so i tried to go left bam dead. out of bounds death barrier.
i dont have a single complaint aside from that map its brilliant! i know it was in the spawn area thats for sure.

so due to that it was short lived falling out of the out of bounds area. you notice treyarch dont have out of bound areas where we can mostly fall to our death? ok die rise maybe. but primarily no.
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
yep my other team mate accidentally found an out of bounds area. idk where he fell of. but i thought it was an escape route so i tried to go left bam dead. out of bounds death barrier.
i dont have a single complaint aside from that map its brilliant! i know it was in the spawn area thats for sure.

so due to that it was short lived falling out of the out of bounds area. you notice treyarch dont have out of bound areas where we can mostly fall to our death? ok die rise maybe. but primarily no.

On buried there was a couple also. In the beginning area you could fall to your death. Also where the pack a punch area is, there is a opening that you can fall and automatically die. Also if you dont break the water fountain in the main part of the map using leroy then you can fall to your death by the water fountain in the maze.
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
On buried there was a couple also. In the beginning area you could fall to your death. Also where the pack a punch area is, there is a opening that you can fall and automatically die. Also if you dont break the water fountain in the main part of the map using leroy then you can fall to your death by the water fountain in the maze.
I understand why specific death barriers (talking about the ones near jugg) could be annoying. The holes in the ground after you take the elevator are intentional also for those who were wondering. Perhaps I didn't mark the barrier by jugg enough with the electric fx.
Date Registered: 2 February 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
huddfy668's Groups
huddfy668's Contact & Social Linkshuddfy668
Hey, my friend and I have been having difficulties playing this map in Co-op. Usually we can just connect, but whenever we start a server it does not show up. Any help?

P.S. We do this a lot, and are pretty experienced at making zombie maps co-op. Also, we are both running the same mod.

Thanks!

Loading ...