More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
(Image removed from quote.)

So redspace... putting in your script to Not allow me Jzob and cowman play? That against the rules im pretty sure unless i here different...
LOL!! anyway, sucks to be you then, as this map is quite amazing mate.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Banned Elite
My Groups
More
More
Gunoftruth's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
LOL!! anyway, sucks to be you then, as this map is quite amazing mate.
Mate i played it about 5 months ago, and i can just use another profile to play :)
True Blue Elite
Date Registered: 29 March 2014
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Mate i played it about 5 months ago, and i can just use another profile to play :)
clever man
Date Registered: 27 December 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
redspace200's Contact & Social Linksredspace6969redspace200redspace200
Really dont want start a flame war here...............

I never i told u gave out the map to ANYONE. Alex (U can guess which one) gave me a solo and co-op patch. I gave it to NO ONE. There was a fucking PUBLIK DOWNLOAD LINK of Projekt viking on MEGA....... so. I had the co-op patch that DIDNT Work...... So it was pointless anyways to others? And people like you... never looked at the other side of the story...
The download link may have been public at the time, but I only chose to share it with specific people. This didn't mean anyone could just download the map, unless spread/leaked. Regardless, adding in blocks for specific people is not against the rules, so there is no reason to have brought this up in the first place.
Date Registered: 15 October 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
gr00t's Contact & Social Links
From what I saw, the challenges weren't randomly failing. The reason he failed the no reload challenges is because he was in the process of reloading as the challenge was given. However now that this was brought up, I will probably add a 5 second delay for those type of challenges in a later update.

I should have known better than to use imprecise language (randomly) and generalize observations with a bug report.  :lol:

My apologies, I'll try to expand on some things, maybe you'll agree or disagree, some info is redundant, but that's part of bug testing and feedback. ;)

- Get 8000 points
14m58s - user already had 11,040 points
( the challenge function checks total points as function initiates, which is intended logic.  Maybe this would be better suited as Collect 'X' points where X is a variable that increases per round.   Init function, check total, set target (total + X), run loop to check.

- No reload challenge
16m5s - reload as text fades in on screen
( no time for user to identify challenge.  You observed this, 5-10 second init buffer would fix.)

Date Registered: 7 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
monkeyfunky's Groups
See gunoftruth this is why people wanna ban you :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
Not trying to start a flame war, but offering some feedback.

I think you missed the general sentiment.   Blocking a username from playing can be circumvented, but the action itself is symbolic.  Typically this action occurs when you've angered a developer or broken their trust.

I'm not sure what you intended to accomplish by sharing that info publicly.  Announcing that you've been blocked by a respected developer signals other developers and UGX mod staff that you can't be trusted and may lack credibility.  Ultimately, this disclosure may limit your future access to alpha and beta tests.
[UGX] Developer
Date Registered: 28 October 2013
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
UGX Team Member
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
[UGX] Developer
Lukkie1998's Groups
UGX Team Member
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
UGX Chat Moderator Has the ability to mute, kick, or ban chat members for being abusive or breaking the rules of the forum.
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
2015 Participant
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This topic has gone off-topic again.... If redspace decides to make the map not playable for certain people, that's his own choice, and doesn't break any rule at all. Since this is a release topic, this topic should not be used to start an argument with the map maker, but it should be used to give feedback to him.

Can we please leave all the negative posts about people being banned from playing the game away? Use this topic where it should be used for.

Lukkie1998
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
gr00t's Groups
Thats a bunch of bullshit. I should have the right to play. And im going talk to staff on taking this down, idc if its says "Beta" its in the release section so. Redspace do a favorite and please add me back in to play?

Issuing threats from a position of weakness is not the best method of negotiation.

It seems apparent that you did something and then denied doing it.  Whether you shared the map or not is not important at this point because respected devs and UGX mod staff have communicated that they contest a number of your comments. Your reputation has already taken a hit and the more you continue to complain or threaten others, the worse you make yourself look in the long run, which could damage your credibility and limit access to future opportunities.

Your best option at this point is simply to apologize to all parties  >  Redspace200,  MrSwagovich and any other individual who feels slighted by your comments or remarks.

Hopefully this thread gets back on-topic.
Date Registered: 4 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MechromancerX's Groups
MechromancerX's Contact & Social Links
There really should be a highscore list for the extreme mode :D anyone who even makes it to that list is an insane zombie slaughterer :P
Date Registered: 20 December 2013
Last active: 10 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Buried Round 196 World Record by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYLBm3EyNGs

Shi No First Room Round 115 by me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4QN_rUJ7s
Wunderful's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Wunderful's Contact & Social LinksxWunderfuLxxWunderfuLxXxWunderfuLxX1
Just a few more suggestions/comments I'd like to make about the map:

I really like the idea of choosing your own starting area, so kudos to you for that ;)

One thing I really don't like is how you made the generators so you have to stand right next to them to turn them on. In Origins, one of the big things about the generators was that they had a wide radius so you could still run tight and dangerous trains around them, but trains nonetheless. personally I think you should make the radius a bit wider on those.

The gun chalks are pretty hard to see, I think you should maybe make the outlines thicker or at least put the bluish light by the wallbuy to show where it is

The Panzer is SO OP. It takes FOREVER to kill him and he's extremely annoying -.- All I ask is that you lower his health, at least in solo.

The Paralyzer seems a bit underpowered to me, it BLAZES through juice in like 20 seconds and it's not that strong either :/

I really like how you can jump over closed doors and stuff and run all around in afterlife, you did a great job with that ^_^

I just encountered a glitch in my last game where I got a Wunderwaffe death machine, went down, and revived myself in afterlife. Once I was back up the Wunderwaffe was floating above where I went down saying "Press F to pick up weapon" so, of course, I picked it up. However, instead of giving me the Wunderwaffe it replaced one of my weapons with the M1911, which pretty much spelled Game Over for me since I was out of ammo on the gun it didn't take :(

The clipping is a bit weird in a few spots where it looks like you should be able to go somewhere when you can't (can't remember exactly where)

Some things are really hard to get on top of with the Paralyzer (namely the big long white cargo box kinda by Whos Who)

That's all I have for now, thanks for reading! ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Just a few more suggestions/comments I'd like to make about the map:

I really like the idea of choosing your own starting area, so kudos to you for that ;)

One thing I really don't like is how you made the generators so you have to stand right next to them to turn them on. In Origins, one of the big things about the generators was that they had a wide radius so you could still run tight and dangerous trains around them, but trains nonetheless. personally I think you should make the radius a bit wider on those.

The gun chalks are pretty hard to see, I think you should maybe make the outlines thicker or at least put the bluish light by the wallbuy to show where it is

The Panzer is SO OP. It takes FOREVER to kill him and he's extremely annoying -.- All I ask is that you lower his health, at least in solo.

The Paralyzer seems a bit underpowered to me, it BLAZES through juice in like 20 seconds and it's not that strong either :/

I really like how you can jump over closed doors and stuff and run all around in afterlife, you did a great job with that ^_^

I just encountered a glitch in my last game where I got a Wunderwaffe death machine, went down, and revived myself in afterlife. Once I was back up the Wunderwaffe was floating above where I went down saying "Press F to pick up weapon" so, of course, I picked it up. However, instead of giving me the Wunderwaffe it replaced one of my weapons with the M1911, which pretty much spelled Game Over for me since I was out of ammo on the gun it didn't take :(

The clipping is a bit weird in a few spots where it looks like you should be able to go somewhere when you can't (can't remember exactly where)

Some things are really hard to get on top of with the Paralyzer (namely the big long white cargo box kinda by Whos Who)

That's all I have for now, thanks for reading! ;)

Thanks for the feedback!

- About the origins generators. I personally did not like how in origins, you were able to train around all the generator spots. I personally feel it adds to the challenge, because on the later rounds you have to have a decent weapon just to activate a generator. But at the same time, I understand how it can be frustrating.

- Yes, the panzer does have alot of health, but depending on the weapons you have, he can be very easy to take out. One of the custom weapons, the IceLazer has the ability to take him out with only 2 shots.

- I understand that the slowgun does not do much damage. Now that its mentioned, ill increase the damage to a reasonable rate which makes the weapon easier to use.

- Yeah thats a glitch. That system was used for mule kick, which should drop your third weapon on the floor if the perk is lost/deactivated. However it probably conflicted with the wunderwaffe/deathmachine powerup, since that also adds to your weapon count. I'll have this fixed in the next version.

- Ive already fixed most of the weirdly clipped areas, they'll be fixed in the next version

- Most areas which are not normally accessible are not playable areas of the map (such as white crate by whoswho). Attempting to land on these areas will just result in you getting pushed off.

Again, thanks for detailed feedback. Defiantly reminded me to fix a few things I would have otherwise forgotten :).
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Does the fridge work like on Black Ops 2? I put in my weapon and it gave me the m1911, which I didnt want so I tried to get my weapon back but it kept saying I cant store the weapon in there even though I already had a weapon in there. Also does it transfer to other games or not? Like if I put in a thundergun could I get it back in the next game? Or is that not possible to script.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
redspace200's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Does the fridge work like on Black Ops 2? I put in my weapon and it gave me the m1911, which I didnt want so I tried to get my weapon back but it kept saying I cant store the weapon in there even though I already had a weapon in there. Also does it transfer to other games or not? Like if I put in a thundergun could I get it back in the next game? Or is that not possible to script.
It works somewhat similar to black ops 2. The m1911 is one of the weapons which can't be stored in the fridge, along with most wonder weapons. All players share the same weapon in the fridge, so you can also use this as a method to give your teammate who may be having a hard time, a new weapon to use. Since everyone shares the same fridge weapon, it'll use the weapon which the host of the game has previously had in the fridge.

Also thought I should mention this, as long as you haven't fired the deathmachine weapon (includes wunderwaffe), you can store that in the fridge as well for later use.
Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:50:34 am by redspace200
Date Registered: 3 August 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
SBZNinja's Groups
SBZNinja's Contact & Social Links
Bug report 4: rarely, a power up will drop but the icon will not show,only the light. (I seem to be getting only power up bugs lol)

Loading ...