Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

ORBiT [Added 2 polls about development of v2.0]

POLLHOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by MakeCents

Poll

Question: Randomized starting spawns include planet maps or just on space station?

Include Planet map starting spawns
44 (38.3%)
Just on space station.
21 (18.3%)
Make it a setting in the menu
50 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 110

Poll

Question: Respawn downed players in coop

Respawn players where they first spawned
17 (14.9%)
Respawn players in the area they died in
46 (40.4%)
Respawn players exactly where they died
16 (14%)
Make it a setting in menu
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 109

Date Registered: 27 March 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
JIGGLYPUFF used SING! YOU fell asleep!
Signature
Soy-Yo's Groups
Soy-Yo's Contact & Social LinksSoy-yoElCerdoRey
Oh, oh, oh! Finally! Really great map. I'm sure it's one of the best maps I've ever played. :)
Date Registered: 27 April 2016
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
TMCYT's Groups
TMCYT's Contact & Social LinksTMCYTXTMCthegamerTMCYTX
Finally! A new map!
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Thinking of something witty to put here
Signature
harve99's Groups
harve99's Contact & Social Links

Are you running in fullscreen? Have you tried windowed? I was playing coop last night on a laptop and my pc, and my laptop isn't horrible, but its not great, and it didn't have any problems, other than typical COD issues. But I notice on the laptop it has less issues if in windowed. I added an option to the main menu because of that.

I have tried both windowed and full screen and they both crash when loading the game. If you want me to I could load the game up again and see what the console says after crashing
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
I have tried both windowed and full screen and they both crash when loading the game. If you want me to I could load the game up again and see what the console says after crashing

I'm not sure that will do me much good, lol, but maybe someone else will be able to help if you post it. I'll still look into the issue I thought it was, but we'll have to see if anyone else has this issue and if they do, maybe they would know why? Is this Steam version of cod? That's what I do all my testing on. I'm sorry your having issues. I hope we can get it resolved. I'll send you what I think the issue is, without testing since I am at work, if you want to try it.

Keeps crashing playing coop lan game.  As the host the game loaded and I was able to select the game options and launch the game but the other player was stuck on the load screen.  Played single player the game crashed twice before loading correctly.  Anyways cool map, thanks for your hard work.

Damn, well maybe the fix I will do tonight will help. I assume your in windowed mode? I too had issues connecting to a few friends and we all have the steam version, but it happens on every map for us, and once we all got in we were fine. Check back tonight, and see if what I upload fixes it for you.
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 02:17:48 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
harve99's Groups
I'm not sure that will do me much good, lol, but maybe someone else will be able to help if you post it. I'll still look into the issue I thought it was, but we'll have to see if anyone else has this issue and if they do, maybe they would know why? Is this Steam version of cod? That's what I do all my testing on. I'm sorry your having issues. I hope we can get it resolved. I'll send you what I think the issue is, without testing since I am at work, if you want to try it.
I am using the steam version,yes. I am more than happy to try any fixes you suggest,thank you!

I'm sorry your having issues. I hope we can get it resolved
It would be very hard to release a map without any bugs whatsoever   :D Either way I look forward to the issue being fixed and being able to play your map :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
firstly makecents - great job, was looking forward to this. Excellent work

to the other guy, id recommend deleting the mod from appdata, i had this before caused by a FF confliction. Its unlikely but worth a shot
Date Registered: 31 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Alezad's Groups
Alezad's Contact & Social Links
HOLY SMOKIN JESUS TITTY CINNAMON, ITS FINALLY OUT!
Date Registered: 26 July 2013
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Action is the enemy of thought
Signature
tudark's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
tudark's Contact & Social Linkstudark71The Morgue
Lets see some awesome gameplay videos guys.
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
firstly makecents - great job, was looking forward to this. Excellent work

to the other guy, id recommend deleting the mod from appdata, i had this before caused by a FF confliction. Its unlikely but worth a shot

Thanks Harry!

He got it working by turning off spec maps or lowering graphic settings off the highest setting.

I've been told fullscreen is working too, so no updated needed unless someone else confirms it isn't for them.
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
I play it for a few seconds and i looks good, but for some reason my screen start to flicker while playing this map..
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
I play it for a few seconds and i looks good, but for some reason my screen start to flicker while playing this map..

You pc is haunted, duh. lol, Did you try lowering settings or turning off spec maps? I've heard this one other time from sevengenluke who never told me if he resolved it or if it was the recording software or what. I'll message him and see.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Like the other guy the games crash when loading the map :/
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
Like the other guy the games crash when loading the map :/

Have you lowered your graphic settings from there highest setting (especially if you are using t4m, which is not needed but reported conflicts with ORBiT and highest settings) and have you tried turning off spec maps, and have you tried windowed?
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 04:41:34 pm by MakeCents
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
harve99's Groups
To all concerned,I have managed to get the map to work! I turned down the spec map which seemed to fix it (Thanks to MakeCents for the assistance :)  )

Anyway,onto my review of the map after a few games of both modes. First of all,I love the map in general!

Pros:
Pick up guns-I really like to ability to swap weapons with ones found on the ground
PAP- I like the PAP camo and feel it fits the whole technology theme really well
Perks-Like the simple perk icons
Random spawns and perks-I really like the fact that the spawn is different as well as the starting pistol is different every time,definitely adds to the replayabilty along with the perks. Im also pretty sure the buy able weapons change too?

CONS
When I was playing gungame,it told me to enter the key code but didn't tell me what it was. Is this on purpose?
When I alt-tab out of the game it crashes due to a Direct X error. Might be a fault on my side but thought I would point it out just in case

The small things
HAMR-A small part but I love the fact the SLDG HAMR is now the NAILS. Gave me a chuckle
OHM-The OHM has both versions,shotgun and LMG! Awesome
Ripper-Would it be possible to add in the AR part of the Ripper?
Ae4(Sort of) I have gotten the AE4 twice now and Im 50% the laser it shoots was red the first time and then blue the second time with a shorter barrel. Is this true or am I losing my mind?

Overall I am very much enjoying the map,even if the perks can sometimes can be against you I.E Mule kick is not the most helpful perk to have first :D. The weird things with claws are dangerous for me because Im bad at zombies so end up getting killed by them! I also really like the fact you can customise the settings for gun game.If I have anything to add after more games on this I will edit this post
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
MakeCents's Groups
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha

Anyway,onto my review of the map after a few games of both modes. First of all,I love the map in general!

Thanks harve. I don't think I made it not let you in sector 9 during gun game, but I could have. There should be no reason not to be able to beat the game during gun game as well, not sure what it will do, but why not... lol. You should at least be able to go to sector 9, I don't think I would have stopped that on purpose, so I will check that. Just to make sure, did you have the keycard? And did you put it in the left of the door first to get the code?

BTW,
Spoiler: click to open...
there are three sets of perk icons, because there are three different huds you can get.

The names of the upgraded almost all came from ASTROxOM3GA, so you have him to thank for the NAILS. There are two versions of the ae4, so you are not crazy. Not sure about the Ripper, but will look into it.

Lol, they kill me too, gotta get them before they stand up or get close to you! Glad your having fun, and thanks for the review.
Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 05:08:13 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...