More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
'Straya Mate
Signature
Please give me beta access, I would LOVE to test CO-OP
JiffyNoodles's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Whenever I launch the map in solo or co-op, I get alot of artifacting, i've tried it with and without T4m. Could just be my PC, although i run alot of other maps just fine.
YOu can't even play it without T4M  :please:
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 11 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
scornfulsix's Groups
scornfulsix's Contact & Social Links
Please help. I keep getting this error when I try to launch any T4M map. I've tried everything and have been trying to fix this for hours now. https://gyazo.com/f5af97ba46f67c6c187535fecaaea556
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Please help. I keep getting this error when I try to launch any T4M map. I've tried everything and have been trying to fix this for hours now. https://gyazo.com/f5af97ba46f67c6c187535fecaaea556

That isn't even Oil Rig that is my other map, and you would be better off posting your question here - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8092.0.html

Edit: Oh nvm you already did. :derp: Just wait for DUKIP to respond because I have no clue about that error.
Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:34:04 am by steviewonder87
Date Registered: 19 September 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KawaiiBoba's Groups
KawaiiBoba's Contact & Social Links
So, I did crash... But hear me out..
I didn't crash because of the corpses, i crashed for no reason, I literally have no clue whats going on, I really want to play this map, I do, but every time i try to play, even with low corpses on, I still crash
Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:06:16 am by Lukkie1998
Date Registered: 19 June 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Hi Brazil Custom Zombies Mapper Here!
EduGamerBR's Groups
EduGamerBR's Contact & Social LinksZOTD ClanzEduGamerBRzEduBReducraftgamer13ZOTD Projects
This Map is good, but the panzer glitchs you everytime that he grabs you on some positions , plz fix it
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This Map is good, but the panzer glitchs you everytime that he grabs you on some positions , plz fix it (Content removed from quote.)

:lol: :lol:

Sorry not my department and I'm not updating the map anyway. Thanks for the vid though gave me a good chuckle. ;D
Date Registered: 1 August 2016
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
supermemes's Groups
supermemes's Contact & Social Links
i would really like to play this map but everytime i shoot this thing bloacks the screen i dont know if its my computer or the map but it plays fine but ya every time i shoot the thing blocks the screen :alone:
Date Registered: 31 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
goodboy2543's Groups
goodboy2543's Contact & Social Links
i got a bug that i got fire on the screen,until a panzer grabs me or flames me.any help or suggestions.
Date Registered: 9 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Spaceman99's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Spaceman99's Contact & Social LinksSpaceman 99Spaceman99Spaceman99
i got a bug that i got fire on the screen,until a panzer grabs me or flames me.any help or suggestions.
if you have always fire while playing write on the developer console "r_flamefx_enable 0" and i should disappear
Date Registered: 11 June 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Crowzo's Groups
For some reason, it doesn't allow me to buy widows wine, when I have more than enough. Could just be a one time bug not sure. I'll try and see if it does it later
Date Registered: 22 October 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
My Groups
More
ocxmwys4mod's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
ocxmwys4mod's Contact & Social Links
         :lol:       Is there no end?

Double Post Merge: August 16, 2016, 01:21:28 am
        :lol:   Is there no end?
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:21:29 am by ocxmwys4mod
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
(Image removed from quote.)         :lol:       Is there no end?

Double Post Merge: August 16, 2016, 01:21:28 am
(Image removed from quote.)        :lol:   Is there no end?

Nope. :troll:

You are also playing the old version lol.
Date Registered: 6 December 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
creamy
Signature
JWofle's Groups
JWofle's Contact & Social LinksnonoJWofleJWoflesJWoflesJWoflesJWofleJWofles
Okay, the map is really nice but you're map is so buggy it's unbelievable. I'm sorry if this has been said before but the bugginess really took away from the realism. First of all, there are countless models/brushes that are noncollide/not clipped- kinda dissapointing. Second, during the higher rounds, all 4 of us (in our team of 4) could stand at the top of the map and no zombies hit us. Zombies would hit us in the lower parts of the maps but we were pretty much invincible :/ it made it wayyy too easy. Thirdly, if you camp in the lift zombies bug out and don't do anything. Fourthly - is that a word? Anyway, some perks had buggy perk shaders (shitty perk shaders/low res) and ammo-matic I swear never gave me any ammo...
Lastly, we completed the easter egg, filled up the canisters with purple goo, pressed the radio, killed 4-5 panzers that spawned and then it went blurry. After that, we had a cutscene with a really un-smooth camera and a helicopter that teleported from one position to the other with no animation. Then, the game fucking crashed with some minigun error... Kinda sucked after we sunk 2 hours into the ee and the map. Oh and also I got stuck in the elevator earlier on in the game - luckily I had those random thing grenades and I teleported out. One more thing, is the playable area covering the entire map? It felt like in some areas powersup NEVER spawned...
Anyway, aside from these issues, the map visually is stunning, there's obviously some great mapping and texturing that's gone on, great work. The guns and the shaders and just about everything works together very well and makes cod5 feel like something it's not (that's a good thing). Well done. Just a shame about that whole selling this map thing that went on a while ago or whatever.

p.s fucking 4 perk limit isn't funny
Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:35:31 am by JWofle
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Okay, the map is really nice but you're map is so buggy it's unbelievable. I'm sorry if this has been said before but the bugginess really took away from the realism. First of all, there are countless models/brushes that are noncollide/not clipped- kinda dissapointing. Second, during the higher rounds, all 4 of us (in our team of 4) could stand at the top of the map and no zombies hit us. Zombies would hit us in the lower parts of the maps but we were pretty much invincible :/ it made it wayyy too easy. Thirdly, if you camp in the lift zombies bug out and don't do anything. Fourthly - is that a word? Anyway, some perks had buggy perk shaders (shitty perk shaders/low res) and ammo-matic I swear never gave me any ammo...
Lastly, we completed the easter egg, filled up the canisters with purple goo, pressed the radio, killed 4-5 panzers that spawned and then it went blurry. After that, we had a cutscene with a really un-smooth camera and a helicopter that teleported from one position to the other with no animation. Then, the game fucking crashed with some minigun error... Kinda sucked after we sunk 2 hours into the ee and the map. Oh and also I got stuck in the elevator earlier on in the game - luckily I had those random thing grenades and I teleported out. One more thing, is the playable area covering the entire map? It felt like in some areas powersup NEVER spawned...
Anyway, aside from these issues, the map visually is stunning, there's obviously some great mapping and texturing that's gone on, great work. The guns and the shaders and just about everything works together very well and makes cod5 feel like something it's not (that's a good thing). Well done. Just a shame about that whole selling this map thing that went on a while ago or whatever.

p.s fucking 4 perk limit isn't funny

I didn't do the scripting for the map (apart from the perks and few minor things here and there) so unfortunately I have no what causes (and subsequently how to fix) these bugs, so yeh.

I did the mapping and guns and mod stuff though, which are the parts you complimented and seem to have liked, so thanks. :)
Date Registered: 4 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
rivadog's Groups
Is there a way to get more than 4 perjs if so how?

Loading ...