UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Octagonal Ascension Challenge Map - 1.3 Update (It's IMPOSSIBLE now)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by Psh
Date Registered: 2 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
jakethesnakeplis's Contact & Social Links
Would be a really great map if zombies didn't one hit down you. really makes this map garbage when its easy then bam whole team goes down to one zombie when you all have jug on. I didn't see anything about one hit downing zombies in the updates so this is either a glitch or the dumbest way to add difficulty to an otherwise not to difficult map. Please fix this is a pretty good map ruined by the most common glitch I've ever seen in a game. Funny how I see this glitch a lot in ugx maps.
Date Registered: 27 July 2013
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
UltzZ's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
UltzZ's Contact & Social LinksN/AUltzZUltzZOfficialUltimatumzZUltzZYouTube Channel
Would be a really great map if zombies didn't one hit down you. really makes this map garbage when its easy then bam whole team goes down to one zombie when you all have jug on. I didn't see anything about one hit downing zombies in the updates so this is either a glitch or the dumbest way to add difficulty to an otherwise not to difficult map. Please fix this is a pretty good map ruined by the most common glitch I've ever seen in a game. Funny how I see this glitch a lot in ugx maps.

This was a glitch in the perk system implemented by many mappers at the time. It was a very common glitch, since been fixed, but this map is fairly old so I doubt it will get updated.
Date Registered: 24 April 2013
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
whippytrout's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
whippytrout's Contact & Social LinksWhippyTroutWhippyTrout
I just played the map last night with some friends. I must have replayed it 50 times. It's so hard yet so addicting. I haven't laughed so much during a zombie game in my life. I had soooo much fun playing it and I still haven't beat it yet. The sprinting zombies made me laugh so hard I was crying. It's so beast how they run like that. It's so scary yet hilarious.

Anyways, great job on the map. I've had a ball playing it. I don't know how you made the zombies run like that but kudos to you man because they are awesome. hahahaha  :D
Date Registered: 12 September 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
reckfullies's Groups
reckfullies's Contact & Social LinksReckfulliesReckfullies