Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
hi how are you :D
blackrock555's Groups
blackrock555's Contact & Social Linksthomas18blackrock555
apart from the quitting bug where your game crashes which really isnt a big deal, this map overall is very good and provides a good challange.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 June 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Hey if you had tons of fun on playing my maps please DONATE :)

play ESTATE now, and claim your mansion back from the undead!
jei9363's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
jei9363's Contact & Social Linksjei9363jei9363jayingardia
If someone could printscreen the crash error I could try to fix it. But errors that happen on some computers and not others are usually really hard to fix.
Former UGX Lead Asset Creator
Date Registered: 17 August 2012
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
Signature

(Click to enter portfolio)
SajeOne's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Crashes for me aswell:
Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:10:08 pm by SajeOne
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Crashes for me aswell:

Spoiler: click to open...

I cant see spoiler things.. and test something out for me.. type map nazi_zombie_titan into consol, because right now it runs as a devmap when you press the button to start. maybe it wont get upset if its not devmap
Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 07:08:56 pm by jei9363
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
I cant see spoiler things.. and test something out for me.. type map nazi_zombie_titan into consol, because right now it runs as a devmap when you press the button to start. maybe it wont get upset if its not devmap
Why can't you see spoilers?(Removed). Same result from "map nazi_zombie_titan".
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
this file will not say that menu_map_nazi_zombie_titan is missing. Sorry for the inconvience, and enjoy your pausability! (hopefully...)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ja3clvveofcgud/nazi_zombie_titan.exe

Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Eh?
SajeOne's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Tested on my end and it seems to be working fine. Nice job on the quick fix.

Post Merge: March 17, 2014, 08:14:50 pm
Noticed your ASP is using the reload/reload empty sound slots and not notetracks? Any particular reason for this? Using notetracks would fix the sound timing issue. Small issue but definitely worth a look.
Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 08:14:50 pm by SajeOne
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
The beta of this map was fun i am hoping the Non beta even better :D  :nyan:
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 3 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Ege115's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Ege115's Contact & Social LinksEge115
Sorry to bother but is it possible that you maybe could add a mediafire link for this map? The Dropbox host interrupt the download for me all the time.
Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 09:58:37 pm by Ege115
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Let's keep this thread on topic from here on in. -DBZ

+1 to off-topic reply -DBZ

lmao. Too funny.

Goliath Script Placer: http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11234.msg125257/topicseen.html#new

"...Christ, people. Learn C, instead of just stringing random characters
together until it compiles (with warnings)..."

-Linus Torvalds
daedra descent's Groups
Community Daedra
Community Daedra
daedra descent's Contact & Social LinksBlueSoviet
Firstly, let me just say that this map is AWESOME AS ALL HELL. It was very challenging but not impossible and had enough custom content to keep me interested for a long time.

But as much as i like it it still has some issues, the first and most obvious one is the weapon balancing/Missing sounds/sounds not playing at right time/No muzzle FX. I don't know if you edited the damage values for some guns or made the zombies stronger, but it feels like the MP40 and STG take an entire clip just to kill a single zombie. The upgraded SMG near Jug does an insane amount of damage unupgraded, but when you upgrade it it becomes total weak sauce with a way too much ammo. The upgraded Thompson didn't have any fire affects when you shot it, so it just looked derpy whenever i was using it. These are only a few of the issues that i found, there are PLENTY more.

One of the slanted brush in the starting room has a very small(but noticeable) gap

the elevator and "The Tour" both have issues where zombies can clip right inside the script_brush/script_model. I think they should be killed if they touch either of them while moving, otherwise it looks derpy.

And lastly(and i know i've already talked about this before), Double Tap 2.0 isn't DoubleTap 2.0. Yes, you can potentially increase damage output by 2x per bullet, but thats a chance for BO2's Double Tap and is not guaranteed. The map's DoubleTap 2.0 setup guarantees 2x damage output, therefor it is not DoubleTap 2.0. It would be MUCH more fitting in my opinion if the damage increase affect was made into a separate perk than combined it with another.

All in all i never found anything gamebreaking which is real nice, i just wish the Beta testers did a better job. A lot of this stuff i noticed right away on my first playthrough and was easily noticeable.  :P
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
haha Ive tried to fix that gap but its weird.

I know the weapons weren't 100%, but I couldnt fix them. Im going to come out with a UGX version of the map.

In the future release ill make it so the zombies walk near the tour cart so they cant keep up with it

Ill probably restore doubletap to its original version

custom weapons aren't my thing, they just never work out and they even mess up normal weapons. Glad you enjoyed the map and youll stick around for a future release!
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:25:15 am by jei9363
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Yeh this map has some nice custom features and was enjoyable but like daedra descent said there are quite a few bugs...
Almost every gun (apart from the ASP which has incorrect timing) is missing reload sounds - even WAW ones  ??? the PM63 sounds like a PPSH and the upgraded Olympia has an unupgraded Trenchgun sound for the first shot and the double barrel sound for the second shot which just sounds weird  ??? (The Olympia is also missing a world model in the weapon file as the player holds it above his head lol (I think, I didn't check but you can see it in the box so you must have included it) The elevator to PAP is very buggy and the zombies glitch out when one player goes down and another stays up, also you need to add a time limit or something to it as you can just keep going up and down the elevator for 250 and practically never die...
The teleporter hint string also glitches out and says 'cooling' forever after the first use even though it is useable, oh and I don't think you fixed the hit box model on the 'five' zombies, I'm not 100% but it seems like they don't take any damage to the head area  :o That's all I can think of for now...
Also it could really do with some more non-WAW guns, the PM63 and Olympia were the only ones I saw...
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
jei9363's Groups
thought this wouldve made it so the one player down and the one player up situation wouldnt be a problem.. 

Code Snippet
Plaintext
zombies_should_go_to_mainframe()
{

level.numInBasement = 0;

players = get_players();

for(i=0;i<players.size;i++)
{

players[i].is_in_pap = false;

for(k=0;k<level.in_pap_room_trig.size;k++)
{
if(players[i] isTouching(level.in_pap_room_trig[k]))
players[i].is_in_pap = true;
}

if(players[i].is_in_pap == true)
level.numInBasement++;

}

if(self.numInBasement == players.size)
return true;
else
return false;

}

and for the FIVE zombies, sometimes you can get headshots and sometimes you cant.. idk
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 01:36:59 am by jei9363
☭ Soviet Commander ☭
Date Registered: 13 August 2012
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Community Daedra
My Groups