by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
LABRATS

You are a RAT, whose life will consist of only testing your intelligence by the 2-legged, labcoat-wearing torturers.

There is a light at the end of the maze though...

Legend has it that all of the RATs that make it to the end never return. You're here to try your luck.

Start Room:

Various Maze Areas:

Credits:

Tutorials/Scripts:
death_reaper0
GAM3VIDZ
Harry Bo21
natesmithzombies
rdv
steviewonder87
Tom_Bmx
ugx-mods  (:P)
ZOMB1E-KLLR (SOOO much <3 to you buddy)

Random Questions:
denis-24
Harry Bo21
HitmanVere

Special:
natesmithzombies because of this: https://gyazo.com/be0460422a08dd4a4cd9a7054983835e
<3333 no homo
but seriously, thanks  :D

Features:

Harry Bo21's perks, natesmithzombies's BO2 guns, 3Arc's AMAZING WaW stock guns, only risers, no dogs, doors costing more than 2k, pack-a-punch, no "grabbing" zombies, black ops knifing, buyable ending for 30k, and bonus points script

MEGA:
mega.nz

Google Drive:
drive.google.com

GUARANTEED BETTER THAN nazi_zombie_confined 1.0 OR YOUR MONEY BACK    :derp:

Known issues:

Random freezing
Limit of 1 gun at a time
(not an issue so much as something I'd like to improve) 4 perk limit

I tried to find ways to fix the last 2 but couldn't find anything that worked for me, and I don't know how to even begin to find a solution to the first so yep... The map in general still works though and the 1 gun limit is temporarily "fixed" by having players start with enough points for the first door and a box weapon. Any reasonable suggestions are always appreciated.

Enjoy the map! ^^
Date Registered: 30 June 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
sasquatch1969's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
sasquatch1969's Contact & Social Links
Not working..error 400 assets? while loading??
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Thinking of something witty to put here
Signature
harve99's Groups
harve99's Contact & Social Links
I just finished the map and so I thought I would do a quick review of it! Overall I enjoyed playing it :)

The good
Interesting map idea
Uses more than just stock weapons and perks

The bad
You start off with no weapon at all and therefore have to use grenades after buying the door and revive until you can buy the box
The end part of the map gets boring as its just camping and waiting for your points to rise. This wasn't helped by the fact I had a  pap blundergat and therefore got hardly any points per kill

And the glitchy
The magazine for the peacekeeper is invisible aside from the stripe and a bullet
The main menu is the default one with the UGX part is just an image (Not sure if intentional)
I found a wall clipping into another wall. It's hard to see in the screenshot but I hope it helps 

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I just finished the map and so I thought I would do a quick review of it! Overall I enjoyed playing it :)

The good
Interesting map idea
Uses more than just stock weapons and perks

The bad
You start off with no weapon at all and therefore have to use grenades after buying the door and revive until you can buy the box
The end part of the map gets boring as its just camping and waiting for your points to rise. This wasn't helped by the fact I had a  pap blundergat and therefore got hardly any points per kill

And the glitchy
The magazine for the peacekeeper is invisible aside from the stripe and a bullet
The main menu is the default one with the UGX part is just an image (Not sure if intentional)
I found a wall clipping into another wall. It's hard to see in the screenshot but I hope it helps 
(Image removed from quote.)

I've been trying to fix the no starting weapon issue but the fixes I found required using a file that I had to delete to get the BO2 guns working. For my next map, I'm going to try to use a different method to have guns from different games into the map but if I can't get that working, I'll just release the map I've been working on for about 2 weeks now with the unfortunately buggy Peacekeeper and starting weapon.

The start screen, I have no idea how to fix as I didn't even use ugx standalone to make this map hehe xd

I can make a separate version of the map called Labrats V3 with more difficulty, if you'd like, but I have no idea how to add difficulty besides something cheap like what Labrats V1 did with only sprinter zombies. :/

Regardless, I'm glad you enjoyed the map and thanks for playing!   :D
Date Registered: 30 July 2013
Last active: 4 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
fk
Signature
iPlay - Facts                               
Hex Tower - Facts
Andromeda - Facts
Octagonal Ascension - Facts
iPlay v2 - Facts
Eclipse - Facts
MW2 Rust - Facts
Gulag - Facts
Decagon - Facts
---------------------------------------------- BO3
Scrapyard - Facts
Rust 2.0 - Facts
Rust MP - Facts
Gulag Again ffs - Facts
Hex Tower - Facts
Octagon - Facts
Decagon - Facts
Cataclysm - Facts
Dome - Bland
Psh's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Psh's Contact & Social LinksAskPshZombiesihaZzRaBieZI_haZzZ_RaBieZz
Date Registered: 2 September 2013
Last active: 9 minutes ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Ping998
Signature
"My maps might not be the best looking, or the most hyped, but I still release them in hopes that they can make others somewhat happy"

- Ping
Ping998's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Ping998's Contact & Social LinksPing998Ping998ZPing998CreepersAreAwesome
I had to double take on the name, thinking this map was called "Bad rats".

I still hear the screams...
Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 06:53:43 pm by CreepersAreEpic
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
1 weapon at a time ? I think someone needs to view his zombiemode_weapons for a bit...
Date Registered: 2 November 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Embrace the Darkness
Tim Smith's Groups
Tim Smith's Contact & Social Linkstimsmith90THEREALBaDBoY17TimSmithMy clan Website
This is the stuff that gets people mad. I release my work for you to work harder on something else, like map detail or additional AI, or custom fx. My releases are not intended to help you take shortcuts, and even worse is taking shortcuts installing my hard work. It is borderline disrespectful, but I imagine you are ignorant to the idea that people can get offended when their work is used poorly/incorrectly. You are free to do/release whatever on the forum, but it is your work that makes you respected. This is a bad start for you, and a bard start with me. Try your best next time
+1.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This should not happen. You shouldnt have to delete anything with my weapons to get them to work. Thats prob why the peacekeeper has an invisible clip and the ads is wack on the blundergat. I am assuming the file you deleted is the _loadout.gsc because that is what makes you have my bo2 viewhands.

This is the stuff that gets people mad. I release my work for you to work harder on something else, like map detail or additional AI, or custom fx. My releases are not intended to help you take shortcuts, and even worse is taking shortcuts installing my hard work. It is borderline disrespectful, but I imagine you are ignorant to the idea that people can get offended when their work is used poorly/incorrectly. You are free to do/release whatever on the forum, but it is your work that makes you respected. This is a bad start for you, and a bard start with me. Try your best next time

Imagining is the same as assuming in this context and assuming makes an ass out of u and me. I'm understanding how using your work incorrectly to release a map can be seen as disrespectful but do you think I did that intentionally? This isn't even a shortcut, it's the only way I know how to get guns from other games into WaW, so it's required for the time now to use your tool to get guns from other games into WaW. I don't own Maya, nor do I plan to install a $500 program or pirate it for the sake of map creation. I said in a post above that I'm planning to use a different method to get guns from other games into zombies, so think of this map as just a stepping stone for me than anything else. I don't see why you are so ignorant yourself to realize that people make mistakes, and that I made the mistake of implementing your tool incorrectly. Feel free to keep thinking the way you are though, as I doubt I can change your mindset with just text on a screen. I'm still going to appreciate the work you've put into your tool though as you were kind enough before to release it publicly for everyone on this forum to use. The only reason I can think of for thinking the way you are is because you want your content to be your own, but I'd hope that's not the case as you did release your work publicly. I'd love to see more into why  you think I'm such a bad person for simply using a tool that I found available incorrectly but not understanding your instructions enough. Thanks for reading  :D
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Studly's Groups
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
Good Map , but has a few glitches IE sound dropping in and out and i am having mini freezes in game. :-*
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
Signature
Maps:
Unterwegs
Hello Kitty Remastered
Firing Range
oshawat750's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
I know it's your first map, mine wasn't any special, but the glitches are okay, except for the no weapons and 1 weapon, but the map layout is very boring and dull. (Coming from a guy who made a whole map pink) At least add some lights and some decorations. This was a bad experience for me and my friend. Hopefully, your next map has more to offer. DON'T GIVE UP! But next time, maybe add some more effort.  ;)
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
I know it's your first map, mine wasn't any special, but the glitches are okay, except for the no weapons and 1 weapon, but the map layout is very boring and dull. (Coming from a guy who made a whole map pink) At least add some lights and some decorations. This was a bad experience for me and my friend. Hopefully, your next map has more to offer. DON'T GIVE UP! But next time, maybe add some more effort.  ;)

Second map actually - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11572.msg128675.html#msg128675
Date Registered: 12 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
I make maps for fun, they are mostly crap.
oshawat750's Groups
oshawat750's Contact & Social LinksOshawat750OshaPooOshawat750
Second map actually - http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11572.msg128675.html#msg128675
jeez, now I feel really ripped off. Well, like what Nate said, Try your best next time!
Date Registered: 9 May 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
Darkpoto45's Groups
Darkpoto45's Contact & Social LinksCTMFTK
If we could vote, I give  -1000
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Imagining is the same as assuming in this context and assuming makes an ass out of u and me. I'm understanding how using your work incorrectly to release a map can be seen as disrespectful but do you think I did that intentionally? This isn't even a shortcut, it's the only way I know how to get guns from other games into WaW, so it's required for the time now to use your tool to get guns from other games into WaW. I don't own Maya, nor do I plan to install a $500 program or pirate it for the sake of map creation. I said in a post above that I'm planning to use a different method to get guns from other games into zombies, so think of this map as just a stepping stone for me than anything else. I don't see why you are so ignorant yourself to realize that people make mistakes, and that I made the mistake of implementing your tool incorrectly. Feel free to keep thinking the way you are though, as I doubt I can change your mindset with just text on a screen. I'm still going to appreciate the work you've put into your tool though as you were kind enough before to release it publicly for everyone on this forum to use. The only reason I can think of for thinking the way you are is because you want your content to be your own, but I'd hope that's not the case as you did release your work publicly. I'd love to see more into why  you think I'm such a bad person for simply using a tool that I found available incorrectly but not understanding your instructions enough. Thanks for reading  :D

If only you could map with the same passion you defend yourself with. :)

Loading ...