DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
www.mediafire.com

Main download V_1.6.0

www.mediafire.com

Manual Install V_1.6.0

This map does NOT require T4M!

HOLLENHAUS DETAILS:
This is my first officially released to UGX-MODS. This is not a box map, and I have had a lot of help from some friends with Hollenhaus. For anybody would wants to know Hollenhaus is German, and it means Hell House. Radimax, Yaph1l, and Makecents really helped be push through and finish this map so thank them. This map has taken way to long and I dont even remember when I started it, but it's been months. There are a ton of features and fixes all listed below. If you have any issues please let me know so I can fix them. I have tested this map for many hours. I hope you enjoy.

ABOUT HOLLENHAUS:
You are stranded near an old house, and the undead are closing in. Survive this nightmare, and try to escape if you can! Arm up, get perks, and I heard something about hide and seek...

HOLLENHAUS FEATURES:
8 perks and 8 perk slots in-game
Juggernog
Quick Revive
Double Tap
Speed-Cola
Dead Shot
Stamin-up
Mule Kick
Flopper
--------
No Dogs
No window barricades
Fixed Juggernog (5 hit)
Black Ops 1 Quick Revive
Original CoD:WaW Weapons
little EE for PaP access
Music EE (YOUTUBE SAFE)
EE Ending - Price = (50,000)
Zombie counter
Shadows of Evil style teleporters
many more fixes listed below!

HOLLENHAUS FIXES:
Missing Sounds Supplements
Browning M1919 firing sound
Pack-a-Punch FX
Missing FX
3-hit-Jugg Fix
Wunderwaffe jugg zap fix
Fixed hugging zombies

HOLLENHAUS - Credits
Xspicious - Mapping, design layout, adding scripts,
YaPh1l - Scripts, tools, and fixes
Radimax - Prefabs, mapping a few area's
MakeCents - scripts - PaP EE, and zombie counter
Sniperbolt - Scripts
Treyarch/Infinity Ward - Radiant, modtools, and CoD:WaW
jei9363/bam - Scripts and BO1 Perks
JR-Imagine, jei9363, and Tombmx - music ee scripts
Tom_bmx - buyable ending and tools
Mrhankey91 - tools

Music EE:
Track: TULE - Fearless pt.II (feat. Chris Linton) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.

Known Bugs:
In co-op if a player dies and respawns, that player wont spawn with a weapon or have the ability to knife, but you can just buy gun from the tables or the mystery box. Sorry about this issue.

Beta Testers:

Xspicious - https://www.twitch.tv/xspicious
Rico - https://www.twitch.tv/ricorico3
Cynder - https://www.twitch.tv/cynder
dizzy - https://www.twitch.tv/dizzy0905
RADIMAX - https://twitter.com/RadimaXUK
MakeCents - https://www.youtube.com/user/MakeCentsgaming
HammyGreen - https://www.twitch.tv/hammygreen263

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 1 May 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CF51's Groups
CF51's Contact & Social Links
This is a pretty good map for a 1st attempt. While it's not too populated with anything crazy, it does make me appreciate each weapon where it is. Seriously, that Type 100 saved me. At least until I actidentally cornered myself. A solid first map that reminds me of the terror of the OG maps.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Thanks, I appreciate it. No spoilers, but there is more maps to come. WaW and BO3. Also I wouldn't say this was my first map ever made. I have been using the tools for a long time, around 7ish years. I also quit messing with the tools for over a year, but I am glad to have come back.
Date Registered: 1 May 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
CF51's Groups
CF51's Contact & Social Links
Ah I see. Well, here's to hoping that whatever you work on next will be excellent as well. Besides, I enjoy these custom zombie maps for how creative they can become. Weapons, bosses, and objectives galore!
Date Registered: 21 September 2018
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
InvictusArma's Groups
InvictusArma's Contact & Social LinksInvictusInvictus_ArmaInvictusArma
You have to love not being able to find the last gas can! :)Loved the map but when i downloaded the full version i got jebaited when you changed the ending to 50k :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Lol yea, good luck and let me know if you beat it!
Date Registered: 27 July 2018
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BurningM's Groups
BurningM's Contact & Social LinksBurningM
Pretty cool map for a first release, but I always hate the bullshit find/shoot these objects easter egg type of thing. There's always a few left at the end that for the life of you you can't find. It simply ends up being a frustrating nightmare to deal with. This is what happened here, found the gas tank by the unlit bonfire, found the one above the flipped car, found the one where the roof wasn't covering the house, and found the one in the bathroom, now there's this last one i simply can't find. There's literally no more reason for me to even bother with playing this map anymore, all it currently does is frustrate me. Maybe have this last one also be lit up like the one in the bathroom. I've tried for around 2 hours and can't fucking find it. It just really saps the fun out of a nice map.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Have you been shooting teddy bears? and if so how many? you will find the last can if you can find 3 teddys, there is more to the map than you have seen.
Date Registered: 27 July 2018
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
BurningM's Groups
BurningM's Contact & Social LinksBurningM
Finally found the third teddy bear and then everything fit, fuck though I got so frustrated yesterday though. Like I had been having a terrible day and just wanted a fun little match of zombies and instead all it did was make me feel worse. Though now that I found it I am thrilled. Just make sure to have some text come up letting the player know how many teddy bears left, that would really help lessen frustration. Also please add double tap 2.0, its just so nice, I love it way too much. Plus instead of the c-3000 biatch could you put mustang and sally, or at least keep the original fire rate of the colt. It's a real let down in its current form. I like how the map is compact without feeling very cramped, theirs just enough room to maneuver if one is smart about it. Helps add challenge without feeling like bs.
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
conn6orsuper117's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
conn6orsuper117's Contact & Social LinksConn6orsuper117ITS-CS117
this was the 3rd most rage inducing map I ever played besides the Octigonial Ascension Series and Gridlock
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
this was the 3rd most rage inducing map I ever played besides the Octigonial Ascension Series and Gridlock
Well I left many clues to the players, at the start is says "Let's Play Hide & Seek" also many other big hints, and 3 super easy to find in the spawn to let you know what all you are looking for. So I am sorry if you had struggles. My goal was to make a fun throwback map. as I felt WaW needed a fresh map. I am working on a new map that will be much bigger with more custom stuff. Thanks for the feedback.

Double Post Merge: September 25, 2018, 07:12:26 pm
Finally found the third teddy bear and then everything fit, fuck though I got so frustrated yesterday though. Like I had been having a terrible day and just wanted a fun little match of zombies and instead all it did was make me feel worse. Though now that I found it I am thrilled. Just make sure to have some text come up letting the player know how many teddy bears left, that would really help lessen frustration. Also please add double tap 2.0, its just so nice, I love it way too much. Plus instead of the c-3000 biatch could you put mustang and sally, or at least keep the original fire rate of the colt. It's a real let down in its current form. I like how the map is compact without feeling very cramped, theirs just enough room to maneuver if one is smart about it. Helps add challenge without feeling like bs.
Nice I am glad to hear you got it. Congrats and thanks for playing! 
Date Registered: 27 September 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
JAZZ's Groups
JAZZ's Contact & Social Links
Why is this map so damn laggy?  I'm not trying to talk bad about the map, but this is the only map that lags for me. I've played a countless number of maps, maps like Clinic of Evil, Leviathan, you name the map and I've most likely played it. None of those maps caused any trouble. Also, my computer insisted that there may or may not be a virus attached. I trusted that there were no virus attached as some maps have something in the files that the computer can't recognize, and not to jump to conclusions and this may be a coincedince, but when I installed this map, my computer turned figuratively into shit. I uninstalled the map, and ran some virus scans and that seemed to fix it. Again, this may or may not have been a coinsidence
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This is the first I have heard of this from the many people who have played this and countless streamers I have watched play this map. Also I created this map live on twitch. There are no viruses. When you run the UGX installer it will have a pop up on windows 10 saying the PC is trying to block it. That is because the UGX installer is a unpublished app. Also if you check the credits Radimax helped map a few area's and he is the maker of Leviathan and he has played this and with no issues. I am sorry you are having problems. Maybe have your computer cleaned and retry.
Date Registered: 28 September 2016
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
SpicyAppleJuice's Contact & Social Links
good map, I always appreciate the simple maps with the classic WaW weapons

Loading ...