Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Here to have fun and make maps.
KrispyKatana's Groups
KrispyKatana's Contact & Social LinksKrispyKatanaKrispyKatana
This map is based on a german base that was attacked and is now habbited by zombies. Your job is to clear out those zombies. This is my first map and there are a few issues that I am still working on fixing but they are nothing to big. Dogs do spwan but only in the spawn room making them easier to find and kill. There are a few amazing camping spots suck as one with jugg, a LMG, and mines. This map does have a mystery box, perks, wall weapons, and pap. This map is super fun and is meant to be played with friends. This is mainly because of quick revive, I was having trouble making quick revive work on solo so that may make the map a bit challenging. If there are any issues discovered in the map plz report them so I can fix them and reupload the map. This map does have power and a amazing land scape that you need to see for yourself. This map was fun making and I hope to make more similar in the future with better improvements. This map has many camping and training spots and uniqe looks.

Map Download:        http://www.mediafire.com/file/1iy2r2iod05c1u1/HellField.exe/file

creater: KrispyKatana

Hellfield has yuor standard waw weapons, perks, and pap camo. There is always room for improvements so if you see any that should be made let me know. This is a medium sized map simple and fun which is why I suggest playing with friends. This is my first map but not my final if you have suggestions for future maps let me know and I might just make it happen. I enjoy making these maps and I think you will enjoy them too.  This map has a lot to offer and a lot of fun spots to camp and train and make it too high rounds on.

Link to map images:
Those are a few pics of what the map looks like but there is much more hope you enjoy the map.

Remember to report any issues you find in the map and anythings you want improved.
:sunglass-smiley:3
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 29 November 2015
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Unknown soldier
Signature
They say before you start a war you better know what you're fighting for.
Zeewey's Groups
Zeewey's Contact & Social Linkszeewey1zeeweeyZeewey"Zee weey"
First map of 2020 ! Congratulation on the realease.

It's really good that it's not a box map. I just try it and for a first map it's not that bad. Unfortunately a lot of rooms are empty and useless and it gets boring really quickly, but i'm sure it can get fun on multiplayer. Also i like the fact that the dogs are custom and you didn't neglected the outside of the map and that's a good point. So keep having fun making map !

For the issues : The first dog round is glitchy they didn't spawn at all and I didn't get the max ammo. Some zombies get stuck behind the barricades and don't get out. You can also exit most of the zombies barricades as you can see on my video, and that's all ! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzmCdADq_oQ
Date Registered: 8 November 2019
Last active: 12 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
KrispyKatana's Groups
I am glad people are playing my map I did not expect to have so many people playing my map a wekk after I posted it and thx for the feed back I am trying to fix a lot of the issues I am having like fixing quick reviv e but I can asure you the maps in the future are going to be way better and more detailed as soon as I figure out how to make quick revive work for solo I will make another map.

:D1
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
KrispyKatana's Groups
If anybody knows how to properly script quickrevive proprerly plz send me the script!!!

Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
alnoise's Groups
alnoise's Contact & Social Links
I'm gonna try it out now, i'll let you know what I think after I play for a while. Thanks for the map :+1::skin-tone-3:
Date Registered: 22 September 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Konclan's Groups
Konclan's Contact & Social LinksAfroMelonEndazKonclanKonclan
First impressions: The map doesn't look horrible, its definitely visually interesting. I wish you tweaked the menu to send you straight into the map. I had to load it though console commands which is a little iffy. The tank model is animating for some reason which looks strange and some zombies don't make it to the windows and die because they failed to path into the map. I think a propper skybox would help instead of just a black ceiling. also you should clip most of your models so players don't jump on top of them. I like to add clips to about everything because one thing I dislike about zombie maps is when you get snagged on a random piece of geometry poking out of a wall or a model then I feel cheated if it causes me to die or something. I'll come back to this map later with friends to see what the rest of it looks like but I think this could have used a lot of tlc. Excited to see if you're still working on this.
Date Registered: 10 February 2020
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
GryphonRB's Groups
GryphonRB's Contact & Social LinksGryphonRBttvGryphonRB
Pretty basic map with obvious spawner issues for both zombies & hellhounds. Hellhounds are fairly buggy and the hitbox w/ the German Sheppard skin. Random rooms that lead nowhere & not much to explore. This map was thrown together pretty quick, appreciate the upload but after 15 rounds my partner and I were ready to quit.
Date Registered: 30 January 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Content Creator | youtube.com/c/AveSatanna
Ahvay's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Ahvay's Contact & Social Links@SatannaAveAhvay
Awesome map here Krispy - few things ill add which i did come across was, some zombies spawn but they stand behind the barriers, and with dog spawning you have to be close to the dog spawning location for them to be able to spawn. Other than these little things this is an awesome map! :).

Full Map Playthrough : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoHJ45wvHBM&feature=youtu.be

(All Hellfield content on my YT can be used by Krispy Katana)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
KrispyKatana's Groups
Thank you all for the feed back this map was rushed and I am aware of the bugs sadly this map has been scrapt and I have been working on a new and interesting map that when released I feel will grab your guys attention in many interesting ways I will try to keep you all posted next maps name is Hidden Lab.
:thumbsup-smiley:1

Loading ...