Country
us
Local Time
April 25, 2024, 05:17:06 pm

Contact & Social Links

Steam
Twitter
Youtube
First impressions: The map doesn't look horrible, its definitely visually interesting. I wish you tweaked the menu to send you straight into the map. I had to load it though console commands which is a little iffy. The tank model is animating for some reason which looks strange and some zombies ...
4 years ago
Used this tutorial in my mapping work, thank you very much for providing useful information :D
4 years ago

I have been working on this map on and off for almost 2 years now (not total time spent on mapping), this is my second public release of the map. This is also the first and only map I have made so far. I did al...
4 years ago

I've been making progress on the exterior design, as you can see the roofs are much shorter and the grass and trees are more scattered. I've also done a lot of interior work and changed wall spaces to be windows which s...
5 years ago
Welcome to Knifehouse height=300

I have been working on this map for almost a year and a half now, this is my first ever public release of the map. This is also the first and only map I have made so far (not cou...
5 years ago
Loading ...