UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[Download] Das Herrenhaus 1.2 (Final Update)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 8 years ago
by sethnorris
Date Registered: 20 February 2016
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZombieCraze's Groups
ZombieCraze's Contact & Social Links
Yo. This map is great. Played it with a friend a few times to record for the youtubes, but had some various problems with the map on the latest patch. First was a problem with bleed out times. Bleeding out is ridiculously fast and makes it impossible for a 2 player team to play the map effectively. Our other main problem was with completing the easter egg. Upon reaching the area by the pack-a-punch, we are unable to reach the area after falling into the pit. It only causes us to die. Otherwise, the map is amazingly good.

I guess I'll just post this again, since it might not get seen because it was in the past, and you're looking for bugs now.
Date Registered: 26 November 2014
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Joss's Groups
Joss's Contact & Social Links
Before I say anything else, I absolutely LOVE the map. It's just as good as any dlc Activision could release.

On that note, I question why modders don't allow people to use sv_cheats in their games. I mean, it doesn't hurt to allow it, because there's no competition seeing who can get the furthest in the map and whatnot, but sometimes people like to experiment and mess around. Any way to disable the vars controlling this?
Date Registered: 23 May 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Shibby's Groups
Shibby's Contact & Social Links
One bug I always run into is when im doing the easter egg is that when i fall down the big well i always teleport then die when i am falling. Have even tried this with jug and still die. Any solution for this? Other than that it is a great map! Although the furnace glitch in 1.0 was funny it had to be patched ;) thanks!
Date Registered: 21 April 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
majorpaper's Groups
majorpaper's Contact & Social Links
when and if you do this 1.1.2 update can you please add the dogs this map def needs them! I love this map so much definetely is the best well rounded map ive ever played really does feel like kino! A hitler health bar upon completion of the EE would be greatly appreciated. Havent beaten it yet the raygun splash damage kind of downed me but was so close to ending hitlers wrathhttp://ugx-mods.com/forum/Smileys/alive/undecided.gif KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
Date Registered: 15 April 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
thebubbagames11's Contact & Social Links
Love this map! The only issue I had was every time I would load into the map, the textures would be all glitchy. Luckily, I found that the fix for this was to turn specular map off every time the game starts. Other than that, this map is amazing! I can't wait for the 1.2 Update! I was hoping that it would be updated around the time of the 1 year release date, but there haven't been any updates on the 1.2 update progress. I would really like to hear how it's going! Please keep us posted!
Date Registered: 11 June 2014
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Steam: Diantha's Contact & Social Links
So I don't see a readme anywhere... where is it?

Double Post Merge: October 12, 2016, 04:12:41 pm
Made a little picture compilation, credited you for your map and screenshots, as well as the music, but it's original author is yet to be found so I credited Jamendo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j_XHg6sSWM
Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 04:12:41 pm by Steam: Diantha
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
Do I look like a Fcking magician?
Signature
A.K.A IamBEAR
IamTIMMEHHH's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
IamTIMMEHHH's Contact & Social LinksIamTIMMEHHH#IamBEAR
Dont know if you already know or its stil in but if you go to the box where you touch the little Cuba so hitler comes out and you do the wall panel repair things sometimes you fall thought the Floor and die in an instant. So PLZ fix that... :) :) :)
Date Registered: 22 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
rman180's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
rman180's Contact & Social Linksrman180blockwizardsblockwizardsblockwizardsmuttley1968
@ProRevenge could you please add me on skype rman180 i need to speak about support issues but i cant DM Yet
Date Registered: 27 February 2016
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
R3Y3S's Groups
R3Y3S's Contact & Social Links
I check this awesome map for update every day since summer. I will lose hope.  :derp:
Date Registered: 15 April 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
thebubbagames11's Contact & Social Links
I check this awesome map for update every day since summer. I will lose hope.  :derp:

Same. I hope it gets done...
Date Registered: 28 October 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
publicENEMY's Groups
publicENEMY's Contact & Social Links
Please make the map brighter. Dark maps only force the user to brighten up their monitor.
Date Registered: 3 February 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
luigismansion900's Contact & Social LinksLuigis__Mansion90LuigiMansion
Don't let this turn into the der reise remake that vanished never to be seen or finished  :-* :-* >:(  :nyan: :troll:
Date Registered: 20 November 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
evilspuds's Groups
evilspuds's Contact & Social Links
Beautiful map, really love the classic nazi zombies art style.  I also enjoy the layout, there are a lot of interesting places to camp or run.  Planning on camping in the Bar room with the spawn door closed when my buddies have some free time.

To be nitpicky, there are a few strange/annoying things.

First, getting revived in solo causes grenades (and molotovs/monkeys) to go away.  They do come back eventually but I'm not sure how exactly.  Even when they do come back, roundly frags stop generating.

Zombies drop dead and respawn at a very close range.  Even running just from the spawn room to the library causes some of them to respawn.  I don't think this mechanic improves the map, it's artificial difficulty that does nothing but aggravate the player and waste time.

Traps down the player with jug instantly.  Got sucker punched while playing solo once by this.  This doesn't really make the map more challenging, it punishes the player for doing something that is safe on every stock map.

The STG-44 has no recoil.
Date Registered: 11 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
KillaClownz66's Groups
KillaClownz66's Contact & Social Linkskillaclownz_KillaClownz_KillaClownz
How do i play with my friend? It says we have to load the mod before we can join but we have. I've even tried several different methods of loading the mod and we can't figure it out.
Date Registered: 4 August 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Match-Maker's Groups
Match-Maker's Contact & Social LinksMatch-Maker
I would like to report a few issues:

clipping through model

god rays for machine lights look overkill?!

really low resolution texture on the right and small lightning problem

zombie clips through wall

Additional points:
- MPL sprinting animation is a bit too fast
- Olympia sprinting animation looks strange
- short screenshaking when going from aim-down-sight into sprint with the M1927
- grenades are gone and can't be used after being self-revived until quick-revive is purchased again

Loading ...