Created 8 years ago
by isrevivingyou
broken avatar :(
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
That  ;) and for some users it may be hard to understand describing game breaking issues may save the time I invested to playing the map from someone else who's trying to complete it. We all know the trend here is to no clip out of the map and post a screenshot here but some of the maps also have actual issues. I like the map overall and would like to be able complete it one day  :)
Date Registered: 7 July 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Personal Quote
Hey, you. Yeah, you. Have a great day.
The map itself looks great and has some really cool features. Good job on that! However the step (WARNING SPOILERS OF EASTER EGG) where you need to shoot the light posts glitches out 90% of the time. Lights disappear but there is no sound to indicate the step is done and first chest won't appear either. Tried using multiple different guns including sniper and shot the lights in different orders too. Then if you get really lucky and get past that step then the next issue could be the game crashing due to "Unhandled expection caught". That leaves us to about 5% chance of being able to complete your map as it is now.

Next time you need beta testers, just ask me!

I thought the easter egg was fine. The pink juggernauts were what made it difficult.
The lights were a little tricky to hit, but overall I think its a great map. A good way to finish off 2015.
Date Registered: 14 October 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
None of the newer CoDs compare to CoD4 and WaW
Signature
It's hard to go wrong with the color blue!
Raspica Blue's Groups
Raspica Blue's Contact & Social LinksRaspicaBlue@RaspicaBlue[Blue]Raspica_PCUCExkQNca5Ek5UXSAFKBPMLA
Spoiler: click to open...
The map itself looks great and has some really cool features. Good job on that! However the step (WARNING SPOILERS OF EASTER EGG) where you need to shoot the light posts glitches out 90% of the time. Lights disappear but there is no sound to indicate the step is done and first chest won't appear either. Tried using multiple different guns including sniper and shot the lights in different orders too. Then if you get really lucky and get past that step then the next issue could be the game crashing due to "Unhandled expection caught". That leaves us to about 5% chance of being able to complete your map as it is now.

Next time you need beta testers, just ask me!
Glad you noticed, too. I wasn't able to finish the EE, plus the game crashed before I can continue. Gameplay here, game crash is at the end of the vid. https://youtu.be/Q7JKFcQTXKY
  • jeff_pro_krll
  • Deleted Member
jeff_pro_krll
it looks awesome downloading  :o :o
Date Registered: 31 December 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
nemesis543's Groups
nemesis543's Contact & Social Linkslukabudisavljevicnemesis543
very buggy i don't know if this is how the map is supposed to work but i only had one gone, and mule kick gave me 2 guns.when i got the perk drop, it didn't give me anything,when i got the pap drop, it didn't give me anything
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Do not jump on the elevetor while is moving or you will get trapped

rather than just expect people not to - why not script in your elevator to "disable" the ability to jump while on it?
Date Registered: 27 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
JassenBow's Groups
JassenBow's Contact & Social LinksJassenBowGamingJassenBowJassenBowJassenBowGaming
Fun map did a playthrough on my channel with some buddies feel free to check it out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il0Id1MlFbQ  :nyan:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Date Registered: 6 July 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
isrevivingyou's Groups
isrevivingyou's Contact & Social Links
very buggy i don't know if this is how the map is supposed to work but i only had one gone, and mule kick gave me 2 guns.when i got the perk drop, it didn't give me anything,when i got the pap drop, it didn't give me anything

sorry for the issues  :( these will be fixed in the next version
Date Registered: 26 January 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
BoxOfMyst3riez's Contact & Social Links
When I load is up, every texture is bright white. looks like a cool map though.  ???
Date Registered: 15 May 2014
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Paradarx's Groups
Paradarx's Contact & Social Linksbassman_15paradarxParadarx
I love when you get the infinite ammo pickup, it plays the Remix of Sakuya's theme Flowering Night, from Touhou.
A nice touch. Game crashes every so often though with fighting the pink juggs and when I shoot the lights. Also after obtaining mule kick and getting a third removes one of my weapons. (also turn down the lighting in the first few rooms, it is blinding) Overall, it is a really great game. Good weapons, great areas to move around in, and as before, love the powerups.
(I hope you do more of that in the future)
Date Registered: 9 November 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Custom Zombies Videos: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Signature
YouTube: YouTube.com/RichGaming
Twitter: Twitter.com/RichGaming

RichGaming's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
RichGaming's Contact & Social Linksrichgaming1RichGamingRich_GamingRichGaming1
Great map and I really enjoyed playing it but am rather confused by the Easter Egg? I managed to get to the step within the Easter Egg where you have to shoot lights on the electricity masts and then nothing happened? There was no indication or anything? Is anyone aware of the next step?
Date Registered: 7 January 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Alinush's Groups
Alinush's Contact & Social Links
What is with the ghosts/witches on the map, i almost had a heart attack when i saw it first time near quick revive. What are their purpose? I tried to shoot them and throw nades at them but nothing.
Date Registered: 11 August 2014
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
I have crippling diabetes
Signature
I have a tiny penis.
seanathan's Groups
seanathan's Contact & Social Links

Is there actually 11 perks/(only found 9) :-\
Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:43:33 am by sean_a_z
Date Registered: 30 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
pokerman595's Groups
pokerman595's Contact & Social Links
great map. a few issues.
IE, paping with mule kick and u loose a wepon,
paped scavenger doesnt affect the jog boss,
and i got an error on round 35- G_spawn no free entities

but an awsome map man, props to you

Loading ...