Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Well just ignore whatever I said then, I clearly know nothing. lol
I found the error with "48" in it. The error is "Error: Too many different hintstring values. Max is 48."

Seriously treyarch? What the FUCK? You're telling me you really needed this limit for performance/stability?

I think a way around it would be to run a global loop on all ents with a classname substring of "trigger" which sets their hintstring to "" when no one is near them. That way they all have the same string, keeping you under 48. Going to try it out soon.
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 June 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
numana's Groups
numana's Contact & Social LinksMay-En Liu
Hi OP.

I notice that there's a bug/ glitch? When I downed and got revived after having all the perks, I still ended up with all of them. Except that I only managed to see two icons of it which was Dr.Who and PHD flopper. I knew still had electric cherry, speed cola, stamina up, juggernog though.Not sure about double tap...hm...but yeah.
Oh and also the Space boss as well as the Fire boss seem to fight each other whenever they both spawn at thesame time (round 20).Is that normal?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
I think a way around it would be to run a global loop on all ents with a classname substring of "trigger" which sets their hintstring to "" when no one is near them. That way they all have the same string, keeping you under 48. Going to try it out soon.
My workaround seems to work, here's a guide for anyone interested: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
My workaround seems to work, here's a guide for anyone interested: http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Hintstrings_not_updating

Ok might install this into my next map thanks :)
Date Registered: 28 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
SarcyMoFo's Groups
SarcyMoFo's Contact & Social Links
In most polite way possible, is this getting updated [again] or is this a map that needs to stop popping up in the recent topics?
I'm well aware this post will put it back near the top but confirmation either way would be nice
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
In most polite way possible, is this getting updated [again] or is this a map that needs to stop popping up in the recent topics?
I'm well aware this post will put it back near the top but confirmation either way would be nice

I am not sure,  i may update it one more time but latey i have been busy with the end of school,  and i may have time to update this the only thing is i have also been busy with my new map :) :D
Swag Commander ( ͡
Date Registered: 12 January 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Dat feel when anims "fall from sky" ;)
CyberMan1011's Groups
CyberMan1011's Contact & Social Linkscyberman1011
I think this map has had enough updates already...

I would rather want your map Town of the Dead being worked on instead of another Bridge update
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
I think this map has had enough updates already...

I would rather want your map Town of the Dead being worked on instead of another Bridge update

ah ok, i see what i can do  :) ;)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
numana's Groups
Hi. I just played your v1.6 map aaand...I manage to see something. Not sure if bug or troll..but I got a bottle from the wanderfizz and it gave me 2 perks. Electric Cherry and Juggernog. It showed up in the icon so I thought " oh cool. 2 perks from one bottle. "

Though after getting bitch slap from a zombie twice, I downed even though I had jug from that wonderfizz....is that a bug or troll? >:c

edit: oh and the zombies swarm me when I'm down...and my gun is only a colt or something...not even pack a punched. Please change that. Either give a better gun or make them swarm somewhere else when the player downs
Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:24:48 am by numana
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Hi. I just played your v1.6 map aaand...I manage to see something. Not sure if bug or troll..but I got a bottle from the wanderfizz and it gave me 2 perks. Electric Cherry and Juggernog. It showed up in the icon so I thought " oh cool. 2 perks from one bottle. "

Though after getting bitch slap from a zombie twice, I downed even though I had jug from that wonderfizz....is that a bug or troll? >:c

edit: oh and the zombies swarm me when I'm down...and my gun is only a colt or something...not even pack a punched. Please change that. Either give a better gun or make them swarm somewhere else when the player downs

That bug has to do with DrD perk,  i am not sure why but because DRD dose not have a bottle it dose that  :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
numana's Groups
That bug has to do with DrD perk,  i am not sure why but because DRD dose not have a bottle it dose that  :)
it was a frosty orange bottle...and I couldn't recognize what the icon was.
Date Registered: 17 May 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
CrazyDiamond115's Contact & Social LinksSTEAM_0:1:76941923PinkZeppelin115PinkZeppeiin
It's really hard to figure out where all the doors are. Could someone make a solo strategy or something?
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
Cowman,

Please confirm if you are actually working on an update for this map or not. If you are not working on an update then I am going to lock this topic again. The reason is because I get multiple complaints from forum users that are tired of seeing this map bumped back into the recent discussions every day when no updates have been released to fix the game-breaking issues the map has.

If you are working on an update, please provide proof of it and start documenting the things you are going to fix, otherwise the topic will be locked.

Thank you.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Cowman,

Please confirm if you are actually working on an update for this map or not. If you are not working on an update then I am going to lock this topic again. The reason is because I get multiple complaints from forum users that are tired of seeing this map bumped back into the recent discussions every day when no updates have been released to fix the game-breaking issues the map has.

If you are working on an update, please provide proof of it and start documenting the things you are going to fix, otherwise the topic will be locked.

Thank you.

Alright i will,  i am just going to show you later today because i am on my laptop atm and YES i am still going to update the map :)
Date Registered: 11 May 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Signature
DeathBringerZen's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Alright i will,  i am just going to show you later today because i am on my laptop atm and YES i am still going to update the map :)

I personally think that you should end this maps support after the final update (1.7) then. I think I am not alone when I say that this map has gotten underserved notoriety and it is long past it's sell by date.

Loading ...