Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
JL2159's Groups
JL2159's Contact & Social LinksDeath.ScytheJL2159
How long did it take to make this, as I was thinking about making my own?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 18 August 2014
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Braamberg's Groups
Braamberg's Contact & Social Links
Map looks fun will try it out!
Date Registered: 14 July 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
OathMate's Groups
OathMate's Contact & Social LinksiLaddddOathMate
Nice Map Man! Really fun haha
Date Registered: 18 January 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Dejayc's Groups
Dejayc's Contact & Social Links76561198061833637Dejayc
Whilst playing, I've learnt that you can turn the power on and off. No big issue, except when you have Mule Kick and turn the power off, you lose your third weapon. When you turn it back on, you get it back. Nothing big happening, except when you buy a weapon it takes up another slot.

Eg. I have Mule Kick with 3 weapons - Ark-7, Spas-12, M1927. I turn the power off and back on, which got my M1927 back. Then once that was done I decided I wanted to replace my M1927. So I go to the equivalent of the box, buy a weapon (oh, MG08/15) and I swap it out. Or I think so. When I scroll through my weapons, I find that my M1927 is still there. Which means I have 4 weapons.

Upon further insight, this can be done multiple times over. So it could go to 5, 6 weapons. More. And if you happen to lose Mule Kick when you have, say, 5 weapons, you keep 4.

As useful as this is, it'd be pretty easy to get buffed with this. And then it'd get a bit unfair if others were playing.
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
Whilst playing, I've learnt that you can turn the power on and off. No big issue, except when you have Mule Kick and turn the power off, you lose your third weapon. When you turn it back on, you get it back. Nothing big happening, except when you buy a weapon it takes up another slot.

Eg. I have Mule Kick with 3 weapons - Ark-7, Spas-12, M1927. I turn the power off and back on, which got my M1927 back. Then once that was done I decided I wanted to replace my M1927. So I go to the equivalent of the box, buy a weapon (oh, MG08/15) and I swap it out. Or I think so. When I scroll through my weapons, I find that my M1927 is still there. Which means I have 4 weapons.

Upon further insight, this can be done multiple times over. So it could go to 5, 6 weapons. More. And if you happen to lose Mule Kick when you have, say, 5 weapons, you keep 4.

As useful as this is, it'd be pretty easy to get buffed with this. And then it'd get a bit unfair if others were playing.

The real question is, why is the power able to be turned off?  :poker:
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
This actually is an idea I had for UGX Requiem. There would be a shallow stream of water moving through the middle of the map with power cables laying in the water, so if players wanted to get to the other side they'd have to turn the power off which would deactivate your perks but if you were playing with a friend they could just turn power back on then as long as you both were going to stay on your own sides.
It was an interesting idea but ultimately we felt it would be too restrictive and annoying.
Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 02:13:51 pm by tomikaze
  • Exofile
  • Deleted Member
Exofile
This user is deleted :(
This actually is an idea I had for UGX Requiem. There would be a shallow stream of water moving through the middle of the map with power cables laying in the water, so if players wanted to get to the other side they'd have to turn the power off which would deactivate your perks but if you were playing with a friend they could just turn power back on then as long as you both were going to stay on your own sides.
It was an interesting idea but ultimately we felt it would be too restrictive and annoying.

The idea seems quite likeable to me, but I fear there would be quite a few people annoyed by the no perk power part of it.  :please:
Pragmatist
Date Registered: 9 May 2015
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Signature
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Sidzzz's Contact & Social LinkssidzzzzzzS1dzzzS1dzzzSidzzzSidTheGamer126

Thank you very much for reporting this.

Double Post Merge: December 18, 2015, 02:17:46 pm

Well fret not, for the next update to this map shall render one unable to do so.
Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 02:18:42 pm by Sidzzz
Date Registered: 5 April 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
idk.. i think ill find this map quite "BORING" XD
Date Registered: 26 March 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ZitizenZnipz's Groups
ZitizenZnipz's Contact & Social Links
Got to round 24 before running around a prison guard tower looking place got old, 67390 points was enough. Great gun animations ripped straight from the real games 7/10, make another map  :nyan:
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Got to round 24 before running around a prison guard tower looking place got old, 67390 points was enough. Great gun animations ripped straight from the real games 7/10, make another map  :nyan:

Glad to hear you found it satisfactory! :)
Date Registered: 29 December 2015
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
Is this where the bio goes?
Webzy's Groups
Webzy's Contact & Social Linkswebzythekingc4seybWebzyy
Did you port all these weapons yourself? If they're public release I was wondering if you could share where you got them? They're really well done, especially that Ark-7
Date Registered: 5 January 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Huvor's Groups
Huvor's Contact & Social Linkslechoocho-Huvor-1_ZC7IA4wlIgakV-t7HNPg
Weapon Ports are really well done mate!
Pragmatist
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
UGX Site Moderator
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Fish. That is all
Sidzzz's Groups
Here's a little sneak peek as to what you can expect in the next update to Bored!

Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:13:08 am by Sidzzz
Date Registered: 9 July 2013
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Learning more about Maya & Radiant ;)
ricko0z's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
ricko0z's Contact & Social Linksricko0zricko0zricko0zricko0zytricko0zricko0z
Did you port all these weapons yourself? If they're public release I was wondering if you could share where you got them? They're really well done, especially that Ark-7

Actually there are my ported guns n.n, everyone can use it in your maps ;)
Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:41:46 pm by ricko0z

Loading ...