Date Registered: 12 January 2015
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
The P and C Team's Contact & Social LinksPC-TeamECZ_ZombieClanecz_zombieReichsWaffel & ECZ_ZombieECZZombie
Nice Map, dude! We played it a little bit and enjoyed it very much... :D
Also V.2.0 was a good update to this map. Will you bring more detail into this map, or
fix some issues (if people will find them ^^)?
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 2 December 2014
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
rustyandme's Contact & Social Links
Nice Map, dude! We played it a little bit and enjoyed it very much... :D
Also V.2.0 was a good update to this map. Will you bring more detail into this map, or
fix some issues (if people will find them ^^)?

I don't think I'm going to be adding anything or changing anything more. As far as I know, I have fixed all of the bugs that I can. I would fix any major game breaking bugs if anyone finds one but I am pretty sure there aren't any left. But this map is done in my opinion.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
I have watched every single video that someone has made about my map as soon as it comes out. There is a lot of really good feedback from everyone who has played it. There are so many things that you guys have found that I would have never even have thought of checking for. One thing which has always been a problem was the zombies AI. I figured it was because of my complex map design. The fact you could jump off of the rooftop really confuses the zombies because they won't usually jump off also. And the zombies would sometimes get stuck or walk away from you. I have been working on fixing several small bugs and increasing the difficulty a bit. Version 1 was too hard and a bit broken and so I made it easier. But because of all of my changes, I made it too easy. So I'm increasing the difficulty back up to normal so it is still a challenge map. And no promises but I think I have figured out a lot of the problems with the zombies pathing. So expect v2.1 to come out soon and hopefully that will be much more stable than v2.0. Good things to come :)

Thanks again for all of the support!
Date Registered: 30 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TehGamingDOGE's Groups
TehGamingDOGE's Contact & Social LinksDOGE
How do I get my score recorded if I can't record proof?
Date Registered: 30 January 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TehGamingDOGE's Groups
TehGamingDOGE's Contact & Social LinksDOGE
Unfortunately I was not able to win as I derped but I hit round 26 and went down. I took a screenshot of it its on my steam hopefully Mr. Generic Name.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
How do I get my score recorded if I can't record proof?

Don't worry about recording the score. I'm not keeping high scores anymore. Just play for the fun and the challenge. v3.0 which I just released will definitely give everyone a run for their money. :)
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
NinjaMagnum's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
NinjaMagnum's Contact & Social Links
I played the map solo and coop and I really do enjoy it. I did get to the ending but there always was this 1/4 of the easter egg and so on. I do know it has something to do with using grenades to either kill zombies or to throw at a specific spot. :/ Maybe I'll find out about the easter egg tomorrow when I do play it again and on saturday there will be a live commentary of the map on my channel. :)

Good work, it's a great map!
Map creators aren't given enough praise for their work they put into their maps so I always try to show as much support as possible. :)
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
I played the map solo and coop and I really do enjoy it. I did get to the ending but there always was this 1/4 of the easter egg and so on. I do know it has something to do with using grenades to either kill zombies or to throw at a specific spot. :/ Maybe I'll find out about the easter egg tomorrow when I do play it again and on saturday there will be a live commentary of the map on my channel. :)

Good work, it's a great map!
Map creators aren't given enough praise for their work they put into their maps so I always try to show as much support as possible. :)

I really appreciate it! I try to find every video of my map that I can just so that I can get feedback. I love hearing what people think, good or bad. Although I prefer the good stuff :)

And the Easter Egg reward isn't huge, but it really changes the strategies that you can use to play the map. You do have to destroy things to complete it. So throwing a grenade or shooting it will work. I hope you complete it!
Date Registered: 20 June 2014
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
for0034's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
for0034's Contact & Social LinksFor0034
Looks like a nice map, i'll give it a go later :D
Date Registered: 22 February 2015
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Meaning_Raptor's Contact & Social Links
Good job Rusty on getting this map on UGX! good luck. love it :)
Date Registered: 23 March 2014
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
More
RBRT's Groups
RBRT's Contact & Social LinksLowBr8ssLowBr8ss
Don't worry about recording the score. I'm not keeping high scores anymore. Just play for the fun and the challenge. v3.0 which I just released will definitely give everyone a run for their money. :)

Run for my money huh?  ::)

Beat it faster than V2  :troll:

Very good update none the less.
Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 02:13:55 am by RBRT
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
To make the zombies jump down youll need to use a traverse

There are some default ones available in the mod tools
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
Run for my money huh?  ::)

(Image removed from quote.)

Beat it faster than V2  :troll:

Very good update none the less.

Well I'm glad you beat it quickly. :)

To make the zombies jump down youll need to use a traverse

There are some default ones available in the mod tools

And Treyarch doesn't have traverse animations for the distance that I need. I have tried everything. But nonetheless, the map turned out way better than I could have ever hoped. :)
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
you can make custom ones, or find some way to alter your maps layout so the distance is acceptable

I dont think may of us would care if they fell just a few feet past the animation, it will still work they just wont animate properly for the last few feet

Much prefered over zombies just randomly derping out
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
rustyandme's Groups
you can make custom ones, or find some way to alter your maps layout so the distance is acceptable

I dont think may of us would care if they fell just a few feet past the animation, it will still work they just wont animate properly for the last few feet

Much prefered over zombies just randomly derping out

Well the zombies derping out was because of the foliage which I removed in v3.0. All of the pathing issues are fixed in v3.0 along with countless other changes. And the longest animation for falling was less than a third of the distance that they needed to fall so the zombies would think they were falling off of the world and not use the traverse. I feel like your comments are based on one of my old versions. The newest one is completely fixed.

Loading ...