Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Groups
More
sjekx's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
sjekx's Contact & Social Links

Info:
Windows 10 x64
GTX 970
Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 08:21:19 pm by HitmanVere
broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 16 July 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
TheChattyGamer's Contact & Social Links
(Image removed from quote.)

Info:
Windows 10 x64
GTX 970

Woah. Um, that seems like it's pretty much a corruption issue to me. Delete the mods(backing them up if you so please),  and reinstall them. Do not interrupt the installation process, as this is known to cause a variety of issues, mainly regarding visuals in my experience. If that doesn't work, verify integrity of game cache in Steam and reinstall mod tools. If that doesn't work, uninstall then reinstall the game. Also, reinstall the UGX self-installer itself(I.e reinstall the Orbit.exe thing) and don't interrupt that download process either.
Date Registered: 21 December 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Perk Hacker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
The sound of God is the screech of tires, lights and magnets, bolts and wires. Strayed from the road, this very one, still to come. The sound of tires is the sound of God, the electric version.
mrpeanut188's Groups
mrpeanut188's Contact & Social Linksmrpeanut1881337p34nutmrpeanut188
Surprised nobody has answered this already, but that's a known issue with T4M. In the texture settings, change to manual if on automatic, then make sure they are not all on extra.
Date Registered: 14 September 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Personal Quote
BE ORIGINAL
Signature
MakeCents's Groups
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
Surprised nobody has answered this already, but that's a known issue with T4M. In the texture settings, change to manual if on automatic, then make sure they are not all on extra.

True, but I see ORBiT in the image, which I should mention does not require the T4M, but does cause this with settings on extra, sometimes. I've gotten this myself with the new gpu update, but never got it before. But it doesn't happen every time, which is odd. But not the T4M's fault at all.

I find it best to restart waw, change texture settings to below extra (as peanut said), if it freezes when you hit apply, shut waw down again and try again, then load ORBiT mod.

If I ever release 2.0, I'll add those instructions to the main menu.
Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 09:12:40 pm by MakeCents

Loading ...