Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If Java had true garbage collection, most programs would delete themselves upon execution.
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.

I want to start by saying that for those who remember our 5000 Member Celebration topic, I said we would be doing a contest for the event. We never really had the time to get this organized and by the time we were ready, 5000 was long gone. I'm sorry that we missed this contest, but here's one to make up for it :)

How to Enter

The UGX-Mods team is constantly striving to provide the best possible forum experience to our members. Keeping in-tune with this ideology, we want to hear directly from YOU, the user, about suggestions for our website, our programs, and/or the rest of the UGX community. This contest is all about ensuring that this website serves its community in the best way possible.

The suggestion(s) must be realistic, reasonable, and feasible. Ridiculous or non-serious suggestions will not be counted.

This is not the place for UGX Mod feature suggestions! Post here instead.

Some suggestions might include:
  • New board categories or changes to existing boards (specify their names and why they should be created/changed)
  • Changes to the home page (Specify what should be added or changed, and why)
  • Changes to the site logo (must provide drawn or mock-up example)
  • Changes to the site background image (NOT something you found on Google - must be hand-made in Photoshop or on paper)
  • Feature suggestions for the UGX Map Manager or any of our other programs (Be specific and provide reasons)
  • Anything else you can think of.

If you aren't specific with your reasoning, we won't consider your suggestion and it will not be counted.

Contest Rules

• The contest will end as soon as the website reaches 10,000 members, or until 12 days has passed. Whichever one takes longer.
  • You are not limited to one suggestion - post as many as you can come up with. As long as each one fits within the rules, it will be considered.
  • We will look for the most creative, insightful, and practical ideas to determine the winners.
  • The winners will be chosen by the UGX-Mods staff.
  • If the same suggestion (or one that is very similar) is given multiple times by different people, only very first person will be counted.
  • If two people pose similar ideas, we will choose the version of the idea that is most developed, practical, and creative.
  • Just because you didn't win the contest does NOT mean we do not appreciate your suggestions! We love to hear from the community, and I'm sure will be implementing more than just the winners' suggestions.

What do I Win?

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 5 June 2013
Last active: 11 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
lilportnoy's Groups
lilportnoy's Contact & Social Linkslilportnoy
I don't know if I'm supposed to post here for the 10,000 deal but I'll do it anyway. Something that I'd like to see is nothing! I think UGX is doing awesome. More maps would be nice but other than that its great.i do run into a few download issues where a map won't load or I get caught up in ads and such but I can usually figure it out. I did notice a few times that I have server connection issues when trying to connect with the site, I just got a new i7 Samsung laptop that works like a dream so I doubt that's the problem. Anyway, keep up the good work and keep doin what y'all are doin. Good luck to the winner as well!
Date Registered: 7 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
theArcheaon's Groups
theArcheaon's Contact & Social Links
I'd personally would love to see a ugx iOS app for iPhone and iPad.  :rainbow:
Showing new custom zombies maps and a cool feature where if you have wifi you could download a map on your iOS device and it would appear installed on your world at war directory.

It would also be a fast way to show off new maps by users and would be easier to use the forum site.
ToxicZombie
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 10 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
2013 Contest Winner
My Groups
More
ToxicZombie2342's Groups
2013 Contest Winner
ToxicZombie2342's Contact & Social Links
one thing that i would like to see added to the home page is an area where you could see maybe like the top user rated maps, or  top downloaded maps
Date Registered: 27 August 2012
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Custom Map Reviewer
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
Tommy Wonka & the Idea Factory
tomikaze's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Custom Map Reviewer Has permission to post map review topics in the Custom Map Reviews section of the forum.
Oil Rig Beta Access
Oil Rig Beta Access
I think it would be cool if once a week or once a month one or more UGX Team Members would play a game of zombies with a couple lucky members, record the footage and post it on the front page or in a designated section of the site.  I think that kind of interaction would be very cool.
Date Registered: 20 July 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Thenameiuse's Groups
Thenameiuse's Contact & Social Links
Here's a thought, an in-game chat box that shows all the people online in the region. You can talk to them and see who wants to do a certain map without having to go on forums. Get a full group and do all the easter eggs. I love doing the easter eggs, but I can't seem to find anyone who wants to do the same maps as me. Another idea, why not have a form of scavenger perk. Maybe for every x amount of zombies killed you get another magazine or so. That's all I can think about, and even if I don't win I wouldn't mind having those features added.
Date Registered: 2 March 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
FallenKnight666's Contact & Social Links
I'd like to see some streams with forum members. Also some challenges made by the staff to win some cool and neat prizes at least once or twice a month. I think the map manager needs a little work like the launch maps option be easier to access from the main area. Everything else is good just add a challenge section to the forums and some cool prizes and this website would be flawless.
Date Registered: 17 June 2013
Last active: 9 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
TGJake's Groups
TGJake's Contact & Social LinksJake Walters
I would like to see more opportunities to play with fellow zombies players on this website. Such as website admins or random people. Just a community thing a couple times a month where everyone can get together and play and have a great time. That would be really cool
Date Registered: 3 August 2013
Last active: 8 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
I'm sorry.
Signature
You ever wonder why we're here?
An Off Topic board would be nice as a place to discuss music, images, videos, projects, and games, possibly separated depending on if they are related to Nazi Zombies.
Also I think people should be able to give a map review a fairness vote like x/10 and it could help determine how fair a review is and if they are biased or not.
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
UGX Site Moderator Has the ability to issue warnings to users, edit and remove posts from the forum and to move topics to other boards. Upholds the rules of the forum. Moderates Chat Rooms.
Some really great suggestions so far! I can already tell this is going to be really beneficial for both the site and it's users. Keep those suggestions coming!

all i want is just newer and cooler maps to have fun on with my friends and some challenging ones too.
This is not what the focus of the topic is about. We are trying to improve the usability of the website - we know you guys like maps already :D

• DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Crap, I'm out of suggestion ideas
Date Registered: 11 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
mini0013xx's Groups
mini0013xx's Contact & Social Links
My suggestion to UGX-Mods, probably to make a full on tutorial on how to make a CoD WaW singleplayer map, teaching everything from animation to spawning to scripting and such. (However, doesn't have to be intense. Using box maps for learning would be fine too). We've got enough zombies stuff as it is anyway. Gotta spice it up somehow. ;)
Date Registered: 3 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Parker's Groups
Parker's Contact & Social Linksparker.chaceparkerchacefucktwitterparkerchace
I'd like to see an option in the UGX Map Program for setting your own AppData folder, and not your stock users/appdata folder.

I'd like to see as many weapons as possible in the next maps, and possibly a few tweaks to allow EVEN more weapons and features, breaking the limits somehow. This is realistic because we've all seen it happen; right on this site.

I'd like to see more frequent updates... No disrespect at all, homies, but it's been a long time.

I'm actually very poor irl so please fund my gaming experiences so I can go on living as a happy minor.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
I'd like to see an option in the UGX Map Program for setting your own AppData folder, and not your stock users/appdata folder.

I'd like to see as many weapons as possible in the next maps, and possibly a few tweaks to allow EVEN more weapons and features, breaking the limits somehow. This is realistic because we've all seen it happen; right on this site.

I'd like to see more frequent updates... No disrespect at all, homies, but it's been a long time.

I'm actually very poor irl so please fund my gaming experiences so I can go on living as a happy minor.
WaW limits cant be broken D:
[UGX] Founder
Date Registered: 24 June 2011
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
6,691Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
UGX Administrator
My Groups
More
More
treminaor's Groups
UGX Administrator
UGX Team Member
There's an easy way to do this, which can be seen here :)

Loading ...