Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Madgaz182's Groups
Madgaz182's Contact & Social Linksmadgaz182Madgaz182youtube.com/madgazgaming
Thank you for the support for me receiving the tools , yes I know there is much more talented mappers than me , I truly feel blessed by haven been given these tools

I am trying to prove myself the community , I have started making my map (basic at the minute) I've begun adding my custom perks

Not sure what the rules are on posting videos but here is my map this far lots more to do and more videos to come if I'm allowed
Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:14:10 pm by Dust
broken avatar :(
The King of Zombies
Date Registered: 24 June 2013
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
King of the Zombies
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Donate to me if you enjoy my work. https://www.paypal.me/thezombiekilla6
Dust's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Dust's Contact & Social LinksMrZ0mbiesFanaticdust103194MrZ0mbiesFanatic
Not sure what the rules are on posting videos but here is my map this far lots more to do and more videos to come if I'm allowed

Normally videos belong strictly in the Youtube section, but since this is related to the BO3 mod tools, it can stay in here :D
Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 04:14:17 pm by Dust
Date Registered: 25 June 2012
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Enslaver
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
More
Signature
Fallout Assault Center - Released!

Z ASYLUM - WIP  https://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,15236.msg150610.html#msg150610

Xbl, psn, and steam username is nickst98
nickst98's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
I'm pretty excited to see mod tools becoming a thing. After black ops where they never finished the tools, and bo2 with none whatsoever, I lost hope that they would ever make another moddable COD (for dlc purposes of course) but for once they are listening to the older fans. What would get them bank now is following fallout and making a patch for console mods. I'm working on my second map for w@w based on the multiplayer asylum, has anyone made any work porting w@w textures, guns, etc? I might want to hold off and remap in bo3 when the tools release if so.
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
This user is deleted :(
Thank you for the support for me receiving the tools , yes I know there is much more talented mappers than me , I truly feel blessed by haven been given these tools

I am trying to prove myself the community , I have started making my map (basic at the minute) I've begun adding my custom perks

(Content removed from quote.)

That perk machine model is very nice indeed (not sure about the function though :P) and for someone with no (little?) experience with mapping/Radiant that room in the vid looks like a promising start, you've already surpassed half the released maps on this site, not even joking ;D
OnionmanVere Bo21
Date Registered: 27 September 2013
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Destroyer
Primary Group
Community Mapper
My Groups
More
Personal Quote
ok
Signature
Aye mate you don't know me so y don't you shut tf up ok buddy :)

Scobalula's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Scobalula's Contact & Social Links
That perk machine model is very nice indeed (not sure about the function though :P) and for someone with no (little?) experience with mapping/Radiant that room in the vid looks like a promising start, you've already surpassed half the released maps on this site, not even joking ;D

I can confirm.

That looks very good tho, the lighting alone.  :rainbow:
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
Perk-a-lot gives you all perks on the map and will spawn/activate when you have finished the easter egg :)

But yeah, looks really nice :D
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
Perk-a-lot gives you all perks on the map and will spawn/activate when you have finished the easter egg :)

But yeah, looks really nice :D

I know what it does (I did watch the vid lol), I meant I'm not sure how I feel about the function. Seems a bit too similar to a certain gobblegum to me.

If I may propose an alternate idea - how about it 'saves' whatever perks you currently have, so that if you go down/bleed out, you keep those perks, and the price scales depending on how many perks you 'save'. E.g. if you have 4 perks it costs 40,000, 5 perks - 50,000, etc. Just a thought. Obviously you lose Perk-a-Lot once you go down and have to buy it again.
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
Signature
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
I know what it does (I did watch the vid lol), I meant I'm not sure how I feel about the function. Seems a bit too similar to a certain gobblegum to me.

If I may propose an alternate idea - how about it 'saves' whatever perks you currently have, so that if you go down/bleed out, you keep those perks, and the price scales depending on how many perks you 'save'. E.g. if you have 4 perks it costs 40,000, 5 perks - 50,000, etc. Just a thought. Obviously you lose Perk-a-Lot once you go down and have to buy it again.
That's pretty much what Aftertaste does isn't it? I mean, it's gobblegum price scaling, but it's still the same. Now I know why there haven't been any new perks. Hard to come up with a good, general idea when you're cutting out pieces with nit-picky gobblegyms. :(
Date Registered: 5 May 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Madgaz182's Groups
Madgaz182's Contact & Social Linksmadgaz182Madgaz182youtube.com/madgazgaming
The whole idea of PERK A LOT is to give the players that extra edge , first buy will be free after completing the main Easter egg , further buys will incur some sort of cost (TBA) , this is to benefit so people don't need to waste there mega gobblegum perk a holic, and it's still uncertain if we will get mega gum balls in mod tools due to them needing liquid DIVINIUM to purchase which can't be bought with micro transaction

My whole theory on this is if they give us the use of megas it will be using our megas we have earned and who would want that , that's why perks are always gonna be better than gobblegums
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87
That's pretty much what Aftertaste does isn't it? I mean, it's gobblegum price scaling, but it's still the same. Now I know why there haven't been any new perks. Hard to come up with a good, general idea when you're cutting out pieces with nit-picky gobblegyms. :(

Yeh it's kinda similar to Aftertaste I guess, good point. The annoying thing about Aftertaste is that it only lasts 3 rounds, it would have been much better if it just auto-activated once you go down because I end up just wasting them a lot of the time. Upside the way it is, is that you can use it multiple times I suppose, but I don't tend get downed that often to need that. :P
Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 11:16:07 pm by steviewonder87
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
something that have my attention now is the size of the custom zombies maps in bo3, i think they are going to be way more bigger than waw one, or i am wrong?
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
heard that the new image limit is 34000 iamges lol
  • steviewonder87
  • Deleted Member
steviewonder87

:rainbow:
Relentless Mapper
Date Registered: 21 August 2011
Last active: 10 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
Nuclear
My Groups
More
KDXDARK's Groups
Nuclear
Nuclear
DARKLEGION's requested title
KDXDARK's Contact & Social Links
we have to know all the limits from the start, or we have to find them? :D
Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 01:50:11 am by KDXDARK
Constants and Variables
Date Registered: 18 August 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
The Decider
Primary Group
Box Mappers Elite
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
The Worst Secret Agent Ever
MAK911's Groups
Box Mappers Elite
Box Mappers Elite
Banned Elite
Banned Elite
MAK911's Contact & Social Linksmkramrtmkramrt
Since I've talked with mods and was told I'd get in trouble for posting this image on ugx, I took it to twitter :D (Note: I'm still trying to figure out this twitter thing so no gif auto-load or whatever).

https://twitter.com/WackyMAK911/status/761748789623422976

Loading ...