Date Registered: 31 March 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
sryanbruen's Contact & Social Links
So I have made a poster for my first custom zombies map pack which I hope to release in future.... that's if I find a mapper who's willing to co-operate with me or somehow I develop skills to map. Yes, you don't need to comment on the bad pictures OR the untidy labels, I know it's not a good poster. I just wanted to make a poster of some sorts to show my maps and what the pack should look like.

I am nearly fully completed planning my first map, "Pyramiden des Untergangs" (Pyramids of Doom), including easter egg quests. I still have to work on every other map.

And "Remembrance" will be a custom map version of Revelations btw EXCEPT MUCH BETTER. The maps in Remembrance will be Das Herrenhaus, Clinic of Evil, Ragnarok, Project Viking and Collingwood Psychiatric Hospital (if the mappers allow me to have them... so don't think they're confirmed).

broken avatar :(
Date Registered: 28 February 2016
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
PaperMartin's Groups
PaperMartin's Contact & Social Links
you're being way too ambitious
try doing something with the tools before announcing you're gonna make a whole pack
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
If you want scripts / features made for you, then contact me by PM or email / skype etc
it will cost you tho so if you have no intention of reciprocating don't even waste my time ;)
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
Lol you think these mappers are gonna send you their maps?  ;D

Regardless of the fact that's highly unlikely - it's also highly unlikely they will spend the days required to send you every model, material, weapon, image, fx

Even then the lot would need rezoning- all assets would need to be reimported via APE and half the functionality won't work

That's without even mentioning the scripts

Lol yea good luck
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
you're being way too ambitious
try doing something with the tools before announcing you're gonna make a whole pack

READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH again.

Double Post Merge: October 20, 2016, 03:15:34 pm
Lol you think these mappers are gonna send you their maps?  ;D

Regardless of the fact that's highly unlikely - it's also highly unlikely they will spend the days required to send you every model, material, weapon, image, fx

Even then the lot would need rezoning- all assets would need to be reimported via APE and half the functionality won't work

That's without even mentioning the scripts

Lol yea good luck

Why are you such an ass? Plus hello.... Black Ops 3 mod tools will get to the point of where World At War mod tools are at right now with plenty of assets and things scripted. The mod tools are in beta for god sake.... I said IN FUTURE for a reason.
Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:15:34 pm by sryanbruen
Date Registered: 23 February 2015
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Joeycx's Groups
Joeycx's Contact & Social Links
I get what you're going for, but sometimes mappers don't want to map what other people want, they most likely started mapping because of what they envisioned. Harry wasn't being an ass but he's trying to tell you that you're better off doing a map by yourself, there alot of resources here and if you have any questions make a topic in the help topic and people will help you.
Date Registered: 17 January 2014
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
1,004Add +1
Forum Rank
Immortal
Primary Group
Community Scripter
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Harry Bo21's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Community Scripter Has shown effort and knowledge in the area of scripting while being a part of the UGX-Mods community.
Harry Bo21's Contact & Social Links[email protected]HarryBo21HarryBo000
^ this

And also pointing out no one just "gives" their maps away

Regardless of what's added to the mod tools the models actually used in the maps will still be referencing the old ones and as for scripting etc - you won't be able to use the old stuff at all so again regardless of what they add to the mod tools it's still gonna require "redoing completely"

Total ass move I know - pointing out the shear scope of your proposal as a modder who actually "understands" the ridiculous amount of work that would be involved

Gg
Respect
Forum Rank
Pack-a-Puncher
Primary Group
sryanbruen's Groups
^ this

And also pointing out no one just "gives" their maps away

Regardless of what's added to the mod tools the models actually used in the maps will still be referencing the old ones and as for scripting etc - you won't be able to use the old stuff at all so again regardless of what they add to the mod tools it's still gonna require "redoing completely"

Total ass move I know - pointing out the shear scope of your proposal as a modder who actually "understands" the ridiculous amount of work that would be involved

Gg

Again going back to the future situation. My maps will be made in a very long while. See how long the World At War mod tools or mods in general took to be how they are now? 2008-2016, 8 years! Do you think I'm gonna do the maps anytime SOON? NO Do you think I'm expecting mappers to do my maps anytime SOON? EH NO!!! You seriously think me and people with logic are real idiots by the way you go on.

As for the Joeycx, like I said in my first paragraph on my original post, I DO NOT HAVE THE SKILLS TO MAP. I have tried SOOOOO MANY TIMES and I am not a liar. I have checked a lot of resources and tutorials, I cannot get the hang of it which is why I'm looking for mappers (IN THE FUTURE Harry, not now, this was a thread to share my ideas).

Loading ...